CLASS not TRASH! How a President SHOULD act! Obama letter to FLA kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Obamas to Parkland students: “You’ve helped awaken the conscience of the nation”

By Jake Horowitz
| 9h ago

10 March 2018

To the students of Parkland —

We wanted to let you know how inspired we have been by the resilience, resolve and solidarity that you have all shown in the wake of unspeakable tragedy.

Not only have you supported and comforted each other, but you’ve helped awaken the conscience of the nation, and challenged decision-makers to make the safety of our children the country’s top priority

Throughout our history, young people like you have led the way in making America better. There may be setbacks; you may sometimes feel like progress is too slow in coming. But we have no doubt you are going to make an enormous difference in the days and years to come, and we will be there for you.

Barack Obama Michelle Obama

Share:

Last edited:
Fuck that has-been and his transvestite man wife.

Fucking gun hating liberal that I'm glad is gone.

He's been relegated to writing letters to high schoolers. Works for me! :2up:

Obama dismissed all those armed SS men surrounding him and protecting him with guns.

Obama...isn't he the guy who sent all those guns to Mexico and "lost" them? Fucked up so bad that his Attorney General preferred a Contempt of Congress charge to answering questions under oath. Weren't those guns used to murder a federal officers among others? That Obama?

Class left the WH in January and not likely to ever be seen there again (if Trump gets his wish to be Emperor.)

obamaparkland.jpg

What about his letter did you find so egregious?

That he made it public. He did it for his own image. He couldn't give a rats ass about those whiteys that got killed in Florida.

That he made it public. He did it for his own image. He couldn't give a rats ass about those whiteys that got killed in Florida.
What the hell do people like this teach their kids?

How do you know that President Obama released the letter to the press?

But let me understand this first. Was the letter inflammatory or insulting in any way? Did the letter belittle the students or come off as unsympathetic?

No, it came off as fake. I saw him as president. He was a divider not a uniter. Had he REALLY cared, it would have never been made public.

Like people who donate to charities anonymously vs ones who make public their donations. They're doing it for the wrong reason.

Obamas to Parkland students: “You’ve helped awaken the conscience of the nation”

By Jake Horowitz
| 9h ago

10 March 2018

To the students of Parkland —

We wanted to let you know how inspired we have been by the resilience, resolve and solidarity that you have all shown in the wake of unspeakable tragedy.

Not only have you supported and comforted each other, but you’ve helped awaken the conscience of the nation, and challenged decision-makers to make the safety of our children the country’s top priority

Throughout our history, young people like you have led the way in making America better. There may be setbacks; you may sometimes feel like progress is too slow in coming. But we have no doubt you are going to make an enormous difference in the days and years to come, and we will be there for you.

Barack Obama Michelle Obama

Share:
Why do we allow Communist sympathizer talk to our children? If anything, Obama and his ilk are responsible for the mass killing of the students.

HE made it public? You know that how. Because my first assumption was that someone on the receiving end shared it.

So I did some digging, and all it says is that MIC "obtained." So truly, your guess is no better than anyone else's and obviously, blatantly reflective of your hatred for the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back