CLASS not TRASH! How a President SHOULD act! Obama letter to FLA kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama: Greatest gun salesman in American history.
And YOU'RE proud of IMPOTENT WHITE MEN who bought guns because a black guy was ELECTED?
Obamas to Parkland students: “You’ve helped awaken the conscience of the nation”

By Jake Horowitz
| 9h ago

10 March 2018

To the students of Parkland —

We wanted to let you know how inspired we have been by the resilience, resolve and solidarity that you have all shown in the wake of unspeakable tragedy.

Not only have you supported and comforted each other, but you’ve helped awaken the conscience of the nation, and challenged decision-makers to make the safety of our children the country’s top priority

Throughout our history, young people like you have led the way in making America better. There may be setbacks; you may sometimes feel like progress is too slow in coming. But we have no doubt you are going to make an enormous difference in the days and years to come, and we will be there for you.

Barack Obama Michelle Obama

Share:
hell, obama had 70+ school shootings of his own to show class and get something done.

Proud the GOP CONGRESS refused to give him anything? Do you blame your wife and kids when you BEAT or SHAME them too?
i'm single w/no kids.

you feel stupid when you make stupid assumptions about people you don't know and then shame yourself accordingly?

didn't think so. now rant elsewhere, son.

Nope. Right wing authoritarianism is CLOSELY CORRELATED with control, shaming, coercion and spousal abuse. The ODDS are decidedly in my favor. They're are tomes written on it. I dare you to google.
i dare you to make sense.

Obama: Greatest gun salesman in American history.
And YOU'RE proud of IMPOTENT WHITE MEN who bought guns because a black guy was ELECTED?
Obamas to Parkland students: “You’ve helped awaken the conscience of the nation”

By Jake Horowitz
| 9h ago

10 March 2018

We wanted to let you know how inspired we have been by the resilience, resolve and solidarity that you have all shown in the wake of unspeakable tragedy.

Not only have you supported and comforted each other, but you’ve helped awaken the conscience of the nation, and challenged decision-makers to make the safety of our children the country’s top priority

Throughout our history, young people like you have led the way in making America better. There may be setbacks; you may sometimes feel like progress is too slow in coming. But we have no doubt you are going to make an enormous difference in the days and years to come, and we will be there for you.

Share:
hell, obama had 70+ school shootings of his own to show class and get something done.

Proud the GOP CONGRESS refused to give him anything? Do you blame your wife and kids when you BEAT or SHAME them too?
i'm single w/no kids.

you feel stupid when you make stupid assumptions about people you don't know and then shame yourself accordingly?

didn't think so. now rant elsewhere, son.

Nope. Right wing authoritarianism is CLOSELY CORRELATED with control, SHAMING, coercion and spousal abuse. The ODDS are decidedly in my favor. They're are tomes written on the correlation. I dare you to google.
Someone needs to tell those black democrats who beat their women all the way to the abortion clinic.

By Jake Horowitz
| 9h ago

10 March 2018

Share:

You were given the opportunity to insert personal content, which is required, in the OP.
You have failed to do so.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back