Obama is Eager to Remind Everyone that He is an Idiot on Foreign Policy

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

So, Obama does not want Israel to defend itself because doing so may harden the opposition against them. In other words, you have a disagreement with your buddy and he punches you in the face. You think about punching him back, then think "Well, if I punch him back, then he may get mad at me." This is completely illogical. Obama's hare-brained and ignorant notions on foreign policy ignores decades and decades of well-established international law about self-defense.

The so-called "Palestinian" people are largely Jew haters who want Israel abolished and all Jews there ran into the sea and killed. Therefore, it is unsurprising that these people elected and support Hamas to lead and represent them, along with its para-military terror subsidiary. Sure, you may find one or two of these people in Gaza and the WB who are like, "Yeah, we need to all learn to co-exist, and blah...". But that is not the norm in either territory.

Ancient history has been negated due to the events in the past 100 years. This is not at all uncommon in human history. People are always being displaced and borders are always being moved. There is no reason to think this will stop as long as national sovereignty it he cornerstone of international law (as it should remain). Whatever claim these people make to the land is null and void at this point. As of today, it is merely a grievance used to justify their actions. Their present day predicament post-1948 is the result of violent Arab aggression against Jews and the state of Israel. Anything that happened prior to 1948 with the formation of the nation-state of Israel is irrelevant to the plight of the so-called "Palestinian" people today. That is just a fact, pure and simple.

So, Obama does not want Israel to defend itself because doing so may harden the opposition against them. In other words, you have a disagreement with your buddy and he punches you in the face. You think about punching him back, then think "Well, if I punch him back, then he may get mad at me." This is completely illogical. Obama's hare-brained and ignorant notions on foreign policy ignores decades and decades of well-established international law about self-defense.

The so-called "Palestinian" people are largely Jew haters who want Israel abolished and all Jews there ran into the sea and killed. Therefore, it is unsurprising that these people elected and support Hamas to lead and represent them, along with its para-military terror subsidiary. Sure, you may find one or two of these people in Gaza and the WB who are like, "Yeah, we need to all learn to co-exist, and blah...". But that is not the norm in either territory.

Ancient history has been negated due to the events in the past 100 years. This is not at all uncommon in human history. People are always being displaced and borders are always being moved. There is no reason to think this will stop as long as national sovereignty it he cornerstone of international law (as it should remain). Whatever claim these people make to the land is null and void at this point. As of today, it is merely a grievance used to justify their actions. Their present day predicament post-1948 is the result of violent Arab aggression against Jews and the state of Israel. Anything that happened prior to 1948 with the formation of the nation-state of Israel is irrelevant to the plight of the so-called "Palestinian" people today. That is just a fact, pure and simple.

He's an idiot about everything
Obama's not an idiot, he's just hostile to America and Americans.

Once that is realized, everything he does makes perfect sense.

He's not stupid.

In other words, you have a disagreement with your buddy and he punches you in the face. You think about punching him back, then think "Well, if I punch him back, then he may get mad at me." This is completely illogical. Obama's hare-brained and ignorant notions on foreign policy ignores decades and decades of well-established international law about self-defense.

If your buddy punches you in the face and you respond by killing his whole family…….it is excessive

Obama understands that

Obama's not an idiot, he's just hostile to America and Americans.

Once that is realized, everything he does makes perfect sense.

He's not stupid.
He may be "educated" and have intellectual skills at certain things, but to be an enemy of the USA while having benefited so much simply by being born here makes him an idiot. I would bet the great majority of people exiting major universities with distinguished credentials are actually intellectually inferior to someone leaving a community college after 2 years.

If your buddy punches you in the face and you respond by killing his whole family…….it is excessive

Obama understands that
To perfect your analogy, the buddy would have to be punching you in the face every so often for the last 70 years or so, and dicking your wife on a regular basis behind your back.

i-dont-understand-what-wrong-with-it-julianne-moore.gif

j/k :coffee:
He may be "educated" and have intellectual skills at certain things, but to be an enemy of the USA while having benefited so much simply by being born here makes him an idiot. I would bet the great majority of people exiting major universities with distinguished credentials are actually intellectually inferior to someone leaving a community college after 2 years.
He was not born in the US. :nono:

Obama understands that
What you typed is what Progs do. Hamas proved that a couple of weeks ago. And Hamas is loved by the Progs. Domestically we have seen that in recent years by mostly many Prog terrorists killing many people.

What you typed is what Progs do. Hamas proved that a couple of weeks ago. And Hamas is loved by the Progs. Domestically we have seen that in recent years by mostly many Prog terrorists killing many people.

Hamas killed 1700
If Israel responds by killing 100,000, it is excessive

Forum List

Back