Clarification please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. I see threads in protected forums with the terms "Teaper" "Teabagger" and "Fundy" included in the title...when there is absolutely no connection in the OP or any subsequent posts to the tea party or fundamentalist Christians.

Shouldn't the random attachment of the terms "teaper" "tea bagger" and "fundy" to any negative current event (with no corroborating evidence that there is a connection to Tea Party or fundamentalism provided) wouldn't the teaper/fundie/bagger threads qualify, if not as fodder for the badlands, as a conspiracy theory? Because the associations are truly random and completely without merit. The posters admit, always, "I'm sure he's/she's/they're teapers" which is an admission that there is no evidence that it's so...yet these offensive, inflammatory, and patently untrue thread titles linger on..and on...and on.....

Teaper is roughly on a par with Libtard.. We have no "stylebook" on USMB anymore. Used to be about 3 or 5 banned words. Hard to ban words that are included on hits in the Top 40 or allowed on basic Cable.

Quit attacking Teaper. It is not an offensive term in anyway! It is short for Tea Partier. Like any noun, it can be modified with an adjective. You people may take offense to those adjectives...but TEAPER is an innocent word. Tea Partier - Teaper.

I don't care if you use the term teaper, you can use those terms till your nose falls off.

My point is, how does the fact that an offensive, inflammatory and bigoted term is used in thread titles in ZONE 2 forums, jibe with the rules that say the thread title and posts #1, shouldn't be inflammatory, and #3, have to reference the OP.

PS..please find a thread title of mine where I've used the word "******" you freaking delusional addict. Then grab your kit and hit the bathroom...please.

And I thought deliberately offensive terminology...think "******" "****" "ho" "****"....were disallowed in the protected forums? Aren't the terms "bagger" "Teaper" "teabagger" and "fundy" along these lines? They are derogatory terms meant to demean and insult...i.e., flame...they are offensive...and I thought that wasn't allowed in the protected forums?

But I see mods posting in those threads, and in fact lending credence to them....so I continue to be confused.

the bolded: yes, we can see that.

So, you think "fundy" is an insult after you go all over this forum and tell people to "fuck off"? Really?

Oh, the irony, the irony.

But I think it's just so cool that suddenly you are sooooo PC.

Progress!

So do we not abide by this rule anymore:

"
"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads. "
http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/277648-usmb-rules-and-guidelines.html

If you complained about the thread titles your fellow Teapers post...you might have a point. But the truth of the matter is, the resident Teapers are the ones who post Baiting and Polarizing threads - and it is very rare that these threads are moved or locked. It is almost as if in order for a thread to be respected on USMB, it has to have some sort of Teaper racial element. You should take an honest look (I know you won't because you are a biased lemming).

I think the term "fundy" used in thread titles about criminal activity, where there is no reference to fundamentalists in the OP, is a violation of USMB rules.

Yup. That I do.

I don't care if you use the term teaper, you can use those terms till your nose falls off.

My point is, how does the fact that an offensive, inflammatory and bigoted term is used in thread titles in ZONE 2 forums, jibe with the rules that say the thread title and posts #1, shouldn't be inflammatory, and #3, have to reference the OP.

PS..please find a thread title of mine where I've used the word "******" you freaking delusional addict. Then grab your kit and hit the bathroom...please.

You have no point because you refuse to recognize the nonsense your fellow Teapers post as Baiting and Polarizing, as they clearly are. As for you use of the word...you used it at least twice in this thread and have used it many times before. The fact that you stated you don't find it to be an offensive term says it all.

PS...you are ridiculous and a hypocrite. You want to censor anyone who disagrees with you. That is pathetic.

Oh look, statist and howey are here in tandem to troll.
How adorable. I guess you missed The Rule at the top:

"Announcements from USMB staff, also post your feedback and questions here. NO FLAMING. USMB Lounge rules apply."

Last edited:
:lol: You disagree with koshergrl...therefore you are a troll, a drug addict, a libturd, a statist, and a racist.

:lol: You disagree with koshergrl...therefore you are a troll, a drug addict, a libturd, a statist, and a racist.

Yepp, that pretty much sums it up.

But she has a right to complain about anything she wants to.

I vigorously support her right to bitch and moan.

Just as I vigorously support my right to laugh at her over it.

Ahhh, the sweet smell of 1st Amendment.

:D

You have no point because you refuse to recognize the nonsense your fellow Teapers post as Baiting and Polarizing, as they clearly are. As for you use of the word...you used it at least twice in this thread and have used it many times before. The fact that you stated you don't find it to be an offensive term says it all.

PS...you are ridiculous and a hypocrite. You want to censor anyone who disagrees with you. That is pathetic.

Nope.

I don't want to censor anyone.

I want the rules applied equally across the board. If there aren't going to be any rules, get rid of them. But the rules clearly state the thread titles in Zone 2 shouldn't be polarizing and baiting, and that posts (including thread titles) MUST RELATE TO THE OP.

To just attach the word "Teabagger" "Fundy" "Teaper" or "Conservative" to every thread started about some criminal douchebag when there's absolutely no correlating reference in the OP source, is a clear violation. I started this thread because I think it should be clarified what words are okay to just attach to thread titles, regardless of whether or not the connection actually exists.

So I ask again..can I attach the word "******" "Ho" "Libtard" "Progressive" to every thread title in Zone 2 forums, when there is absolutely no reference to any of those groups in the OP's source?

Koshergrl doesn't want anyone feeding the teapers.

Why?

They don't teap her.

Hell, they don't even call her BB. Sup with that?

:D

Nope.

I don't want to censor anyone.

I want the rules applied equally across the board. If there aren't going to be any rules, get rid of them. But the rules clearly state the thread titles in Zone 2 shouldn't be polarizing and baiting, and that posts (including thread titles) MUST RELATE TO THE OP.
No, you don't want the rules applied equally across the board because you are only complaining about your 'opposition'. Again, look for yourself and tell me that your Teaper ilk isn't guilty of the same thing. You are being dishonest and partisan...it is quite pathetic.

To just attach the word "Teabagger" "Fundy" "Teaper" or "Conservative" to every thread started about some criminal douchebag when there's absolutely no correlating reference in the OP source, is a clear violation. I started this thread because I think it should be clarified what words are okay to just attach to thread titles, regardless of whether or not the connection actually exists.
No, it is not. Not to mention, your ilk attaches just as colorful words and imaginative thread titles that have no correlation to the OP source. But that is not your concern...right? You are only worried about words like teabagger, fundy and teaper :)lmao:). Your ilk says much worse...but you remain silent on those issues. You want the racist nonsense to be front and center...to attract more of your kind.

So I ask again..can I attach the word "******" "Ho" "Libtard" "Progressive" to every thread title in Zone 2 forums, when there is absolutely no reference to any of those groups in the OP's source?

Do what you please...you are only defining yourself. But I wonder about all of these words you find offensive (or not). You stated earlier that these words should not be used because they offend you. Let's see how much of a hypocrite you are.

How do you feel about the nickname of the Washington Football Club...the Redskins? Should they be forced to change their name since some people find it to be offensive?

Hypocrite.

I'm confused. I see threads in protected forums with the terms "Teaper" "Teabagger" and "Fundy" included in the title...when there is absolutely no connection in the OP or any subsequent posts to the tea party or fundamentalist Christians.

Shouldn't the random attachment of the terms "teaper" "tea bagger" and "fundy" to any negative current event (with no corroborating evidence that there is a connection to Tea Party or fundamentalism provided) wouldn't the teaper/fundie/bagger threads qualify, if not as fodder for the badlands, as a conspiracy theory? Because the associations are truly random and completely without merit. The posters admit, always, "I'm sure he's/she's/they're teapers" which is an admission that there is no evidence that it's so...yet these offensive, inflammatory, and patently untrue thread titles linger on..and on...and on.....

Include derogatory terms when starting a thread? I say for no other reason then to FLAME.

So do we not abide by this rule anymore:

"
"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads. "
http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/277648-usmb-rules-and-guidelines.html

Going by that rule, you and [MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION] would be the biggest offenders on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back