CJ Stroud does it again!!

Key words - so far.

Amazing how people will crown someone only halfway thru a season. Last I checked, they are one game above .500

And everyone, including myself, is impressed with Stroud.
You would think that he would’ve been scouted within a few games of the season tho. Seems like the Miami dolphins were scouted, and they kind of cooled down after they’re undefeated start.

Stroud has 15 touchdown passes only two interceptions and a rating above 100 …. Along with leading 2 late game heroic come backs against the Buccaneers and Bengals. And he can run

Houston is a confident team right now, and those can be the hardest teams to beat. I don't know who they got coming up but the record last year should mean some eaiser games. I see them as at least as good as the Jags, and probably better.

Houston is a confident team right now, and those can be the hardest teams to beat. I don't know who they got coming up but the record last year should mean some eaiser games. I see them as at least as good as the Jags, and probably better.
Frankly, they have a chance to win out every game of this season. Looks like they’re tough match is against the Jaguars in two weeks and maybe the Cleveland Browns late in the season

The remaining schedule for the Texans is pretty easy.
The Texans have always been better than the Jags,in fact they pretty much own them.
The Texans might lose two more games if that.

You would think that he would’ve been scouted within a few games of the season tho. Seems like the Miami dolphins were scouted, and they kind of cooled down after they’re undefeated start.

Stroud has 15 touchdown passes only two interceptions and a rating above 100 …. Along with leading 2 late game heroic come backs against the Buccaneers and Bengals. And he can run

Yea but that S2 test said that CJ is too stupid to know how to breathe.

Miami isnt that good. They just played shitty teams at the beginning of their schedule. They don't have a single win against a team with a record above .500

The remaining schedule for the Texans is pretty easy.
The Texans have always been better than the Jags,in fact they pretty much own them.
The Texans might lose two more games if that.
Until last year the Jags have as a franchise been a mess.

They were decent when they had Tom Coughlin coaching them, I think they went to the AFC Champ. one year.

Yep...
Vrabel did an OK job at it.
I remember telling Jags fans to expect some disappointment when they hired Vrabel as a head coach since I had a little insight since he coached for the Texans and of course they laughed it off.
Now they want him fired.

Yep...
Vrabel did an OK job at it.
I remember telling Jags fans to expect some disappointment when they hired Vrabel as a head coach since I had a little insight since he coached for the Texans and of course they laughed it off.
Now they want him fired.
? Mike Vrabel isn’t nor has he ever been the HC of the Jags.

Forum List

Back