CJ Stroud does it again!!

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
This kid is flat out amazing!!
He plays like a 5 year vet only better. If he keeps this up he's gonna be MVP and ROTY.
He out Burrow'd Joe Burrow on Sunday in Cincy!!
Ya gotta wonder where he's gonna plateau? If he's this good after half a season how much better can he get?
I've never seen a QB with better accuracy even with vets!

The #1 pick beat him for his only victory as the #1 pick.

Other than that, he's been somewhat spectacular as a rookie, and I am old enough to remember Marino's rookie season.

He plays like a 5 year vet only better. If he keeps this up he's gonna be MVP and ROTY.
Ya gotta wonder where he's gonna plateau? If he's this good after half a season how much better can he get?

He's setting records on a weekly basis.
If you go by stats he's the best QB in the NFL right now.
If continues at this pace he's gonna be MVP.
People always say wait until teams get some video. I dont see where video is going to help beat CJ.
How do you scheme for a guy that puts the ball in the perfect place damn near every throw?
While yes I agree we need to see more of him I just dont see how watching video is going to help.

Other than that, he's been somewhat spectacular as a rookie, and I am old enough to remember Marino's rookie season.

Somewhat?
I'm gonna toss their first losses since they're a team full of rookies.
If we played the Panthers today I think we'd kick their ass.

The Texans have a shot at making a run that’s for sure.

Every now and then a rookie takes a team pretty far. Stroud is cool under pressure.

The Texans have a shot at making a run that’s for sure.

Every now and then a rookie takes a team pretty far. Stroud is cool under pressure.

I wont be surprised if the Texans win the division but I think that as far as they go this season.
They have a lot of draft picks next year and thats when I see the Texans making some noise next year.

I wont be surprised if the Texans win the division but I think that as far as they go this season.
They have a lot of draft picks next year and thats when I see the Texans making some noise next year.
Yes, I could see the Texans making the second round perhaps. But every now and then there’s a surprise run by a team.

It’s going to be a tossup between the Jaguars and the Texans for that division. Two really solid quarterbacks going at it

Just for the record, Cincy is a team you do NOT want to see in the playoffs. They are a different team in the playoffs than they are in the regular season, and I can see them and the Chiefs again this year to see who goes for the AFC.

To beat Stroud, all the Bengals had to do was dress up in Michigan uniforms

How hard could it be?

Yes, I could see the Texans making the second round perhaps. But every now and then there’s a surprise run by a team.

It’s going to be a tossup between the Jaguars and the Texans for that division. Two really solid quarterbacks going at it

On the plus side we already beat the Jags at home and they come to Houston for the last game.
The Texans seem to have the Jags and the Bengals number for the last decade or so.

Somewhat? He's had the best rookie season of all time so far. If he continues at this pace he will have by far the best season of any rookie in history.

Somewhat? He's had the best rookie season of all time so far. If he continues at this pace he will have by far the best season of any rookie in history.
Key words - so far.

Amazing how people will crown someone only halfway thru a season. Last I checked, they are one game above .500

And everyone, including myself, is impressed with Stroud.

Key words - so far.

Amazing how people will crown someone only halfway thru a season. Last I checked, they are one game above .500

He has more yards passing in 8 games as Marino had in 13….. He has almost as many TDs and a third of the interceptions. Stroud doesn’t have anywhere near the talent around him that Marino had. Thats not a dig on Marino it just shows how crazy good Stroud actually is. Marino was throwing to Duper and Clayton. Name the WRs for Houston without looking it up.

Winning a team stat.

He has more yards passing in 8 games as Marino had in 13….. He has almost as many TDs and a third of the interceptions. Stroud doesn’t have anywhere near the talent around him that Marino had. Thats not a dig on Marino it just shows how crazy good Stroud actually is. Marino was throwing to Duper and Clayton. Name the WRs for Houston without looking it up.

Winning a team stat.
I know all the receivers he has, Tank Dell, Noah Brown and Nico Collins, who is supposedly his #1 (just not lately)

I play fantasy football (gambling) so I know individuals in the league.

I know all the receivers he has, Tank Dell, Noah Brown and Nico Collins, who is supposedly his #1 (just not lately)

I play fantasy football (gambling) so I know individuals in the league.

Most people had no idea who those players are until Stroud came around.
He single handedly made them who they are now.

Key words - so far.

Ya gotta give the Texans a bit of slack.
They started this season as rookies and I'm amazed at how fast they came around.
I think they're gonna win the AFC South.

Forum List

Back