City of Chicago sues murdered victims

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The Left has come up with more novel ways to deal with crime other than going after criminals.

CHICAGO, IL — Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson announced this week that Chicago is bringing a lawsuit against the estates of thousands of murder victims for failing to step out of the way of bullets when they were shot at.

"There is a crime wave being fed by too many sluggish shooting victims," said Johnson to a roomful of gang members disguised as journalists. "How hard is it to take a couple of steps to the right, or maybe duck once in a while? The gross negligence of Chicago's murder victims is out of control and we will hold them accountable."

"We will do everything in our power to protect our citizens short of holding criminals accountable for their actions," said Johnson.

And Trump, but I think that is only common sense.

Chicago has also filed lawsuits against Hyundai and Kia for their failure to make their vehicles impossible to steal.

Glad to see they aren't standing put on the stupidity and going "all in".

The Left has come up with more novel ways to deal with crime other than going after criminals.

CHICAGO, IL — Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson announced this week that Chicago is bringing a lawsuit against the estates of thousands of murder victims for failing to step out of the way of bullets when they were shot at.

"There is a crime wave being fed by too many sluggish shooting victims," said Johnson to a roomful of gang members disguised as journalists. "How hard is it to take a couple of steps to the right, or maybe duck once in a while? The gross negligence of Chicago's murder victims is out of control and we will hold them accountable."

"We will do everything in our power to protect our citizens short of holding criminals accountable for their actions," said Johnson.

And Trump, but I think that is only common sense.
The really sad thing is that the liberals have gone so insane that when I read something like that I have to check the source to see if it’s satire or real.

Forum List

Back