Nation torn over being upset Biden spends so much time on vacation verses being glad about it

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

U.S. — As the United States enters the 33rd month of Joe Biden's presidency, the American people expressed conflicted feelings, with most people torn between being angry the president never shows up for work and being relieved he never shows up for work.

"I'm not sure which one is worse," said concerned citizen Cliff Martin. "I mean, on one hand, it's an outrage that the leader of the United States spends so much of his time on vacation — while parts of the country literally get burned or flooded — but on the other hand, it might actually be a lot worse if he showed up to work more regularly. Either way, I wish I could afford food. That would be nice."

Sing it Anthony!

U.S. — As the United States enters the 33rd month of Joe Biden's presidency, the American people expressed conflicted feelings, with most people torn between being angry the president never shows up for work and being relieved he never shows up for work.

"I'm not sure which one is worse," said concerned citizen Cliff Martin. "I mean, on one hand, it's an outrage that the leader of the United States spends so much of his time on vacation — while parts of the country literally get burned or flooded — but on the other hand, it might actually be a lot worse if he showed up to work more regularly. Either way, I wish I could afford food. That would be nice."

Sing it Anthony!

Nobody cares if he takes vacation. Nobody cared about trumps vacations either, mostly done as short golf trips, except the money blown each golf trip on the federal dime and more expensive than 95% of Americans made in a year, every time he visited his private clubs on Air Force One.

Sing it Anthony!

All Liberals like the song Rich Men north of Richmond

It is what we have been talking about all along…the disparity in wealth distribution as the rich get richer and the working man struggles to get by

Nobody cares if he takes vacation. Nobody cared about trumps vacations either, mostly done as short golf trips, except the money blown each golf trip on the federal dime and more expensive than 95% of Americans made in a year, every time he visited his private clubs on Air Force One.
Biden's handlers are running the White House.

Biden doesn't come up with any of these wacked out, woke policies. He has radicals to write this dangerous nonsense for him. He's just the scapegoat. So, it really doesn't matter how much time he spends in the basement or on vacation. I do believe that the people who are putting forth this radical, Marxist agenda are hoping to pin all their lunacy on Biden, just before they throw him out in favor of a clean but defective candidate like Newsome or Michelle, the super racist.

Last edited:
Biden doesn't come up with any of these wacked out, woke policies. He has radicals to write this dangerous nonsense for him. He's just the scapegoat. So, it really doesn't matter how much time he spends in the basement or on vacation. I do believe that the people who are putting forth this radical, Marxist agenda, hoping to pin all their lunacy on Biden, just before they throw him out in favor of a clean but defective candidate like Newsome or Michelle, the super racist.
1693659428651.png

Biden's handlers are running the White House.
Every President's staff (handlers if you will) handle 85% plus of the day to day white house crap, just like Commanding Generals staffs in the military.
Your assertion bothers me not.
If you guys don't dump trump and go with a viable candidate, President Biden's staff will continue to handle 85% plus for the next four years after the general election. Or worse, we could get stuck with Kamala, somewhere along the way, and the dumbass Republicans haven't even started to cook the books on her.

Every President's staff (handlers if you will) handle 85% plus of the day to day white house crap, just like Commanding Generals staffs in the military.
If you guys don't dump trump and go with a viable candidate, President Biden's staff will continue to handle 85% plus for the next four years after the general election. Or worse, we could get stuck with Kamala, somewhere along the way, and the dumbass Republicans haven't even started to cook the books on her.
The fact is there is not another GOP candidate that could win in a general election. You seem happy with a senile old fool in charge.

The fact is there is not another GOP candidate that could win in a general election. You seem happy with a senile old fool in charge.
Only happier, knowing the Trumpers will not have opportunity to intentionally destroy our representative democracy in the next 5 years. I have no problem with normal Republicans, but you primaried most of them out, so the Trumper party controls the primary for the GOP, and represent a destructive force to our historic form of government.

Only happier, knowing the Trumpers will not have opportunity to intentionally destroy our representative democracy in the next 5 years. I have no problem with normal Republicans, but you primaried most of them out, so the Trumper party controls the primary for the GOP, and represent a destructive force to our historic form of government.
The Biden administration is the real threat to our democracy by using the DOJ to go after political opponents.

A staff’s job is to perform actions under the direction of the commander following his preset guidelines, not to make decisions and set policy for him. As far as I can tell Biden doesn’t set policy or establish guidelines, he just follows orders when he can remember them.

A staff’s job is to perform actions under the direction of the commander following his preset guidelines, not to make decisions and set policy for him. As far as I can tell Biden doesn’t set policy or establish guidelines, he just follows orders when he can remember them.
I can't say for sure you are correct, though I cannot say for sure you aren't correct. And, I don't know you well enough to know if you are a partisan or a straight shooter, so am uncertain how to take your view.

Forum List

Back