If A Person Has Limited Value; Should A City Be Forced To Pay For It?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Seattle police union leader was caught on camera joking about a woman who was killed by a police cruiser, saying her life had “limited value” and the city should “just write a check”. Daniel Auderer, vice-president of the Seattle Police Officers Guild, responded to the scene of a 23 January crash where another Seattle police officer, Kevin Dave, had struck and killed Jaahnavi Kandula, a 23-year-old graduate student, on a crosswalk. Dave was driving 74mph (119km/h) on the way to an overdose call in an area where the speed limit was 25mph. Kandula was thrown more than 100ft and died that night.

The disclosure of the call has sparked widespread outrage and renewed scrutiny of the Seattle police department, which recently faced an investigation over reports that officers had a mock tombstone for a Black man killed by police in a break room that also had a Trump flag. After her death, her uncle, Ashok Mandula, of Houston, arranged to send her body to her mother in India. “The family has nothing to say,” Mandula told the Seattle Times. “Except I wonder if these men’s daughters or granddaughters have value. A life is a life.”
F592I66a8AAEkwB.jpeg

Obviously, the guy was just joking and was making fun of the city lawyers who will have to decide on a settlement to pay to the woman's family - or so he claims - and now we have yet another minority group whining about the cops and demanding justice for a person who may have caused the accident by not paying attention to where she was going. Yea, it's sad that she is dead but what's done is done, no need in tearing down the cops because of it.

However, because of the fake outrage by the woke-left; they are conducting a criminal investigation into the crash? Really? Police already said the accident wasn't the officer's fault and he wasn't under the influence of anything, did anyone run a toxicology report on her? However, the video does bring up an interesting point - if it is determined a person has limited value, how are they entitled to these million dollar payouts? This is taxpayers money, what's wrong with trying to pay the least amount possible if it is for a person of low value? That's fiscal conservatism isn't it?

"A Seattle police union leader was caught on camera joking about a woman who was killed by a police cruiser, saying her life had “limited value” and the city should “just write a check”. Daniel Auderer, vice-president of the Seattle Police Officers Guild, responded to the scene of a 23 January crash where another Seattle police officer, Kevin Dave, had struck and killed Jaahnavi Kandula, a 23-year-old graduate student, on a crosswalk. Dave was driving 74mph (119km/h) on the way to an overdose call in an area where the speed limit was 25mph. Kandula was thrown more than 100ft and died that night.

The disclosure of the call has sparked widespread outrage and renewed scrutiny of the Seattle police department, which recently faced an investigation over reports that officers had a mock tombstone for a Black man killed by police in a break room that also had a Trump flag. After her death, her uncle, Ashok Mandula, of Houston, arranged to send her body to her mother in India. “The family has nothing to say,” Mandula told the Seattle Times. “Except I wonder if these men’s daughters or granddaughters have value. A life is a life.”

View attachment 829193

Obviously, the guy was just joking and was making fun of the city lawyers who will have to decide on a settlement to pay to the woman's family - or so he claims - and now we have yet another minority group whining about the cops and demanding justice for a person who may have caused the accident by not paying attention to where she was going. Yea, it's sad that she is dead but what's is done, no need in tearing down the cops because of it.

However, because of the fake outrage by the woke-left; they are conducting a criminal investigation into the crash? Really? Police already said the accident wasn't the officer's fault and he wasn't under the influence of anything, did anyone run a toxicology report on her? However, the video does bring up an interesting point - if it is determined a person has limited value, how are they entitled to these million dollar payouts? This is taxpayers money, what's wrong with trying to pay the least amount possible if it is for a person of low value? That's fiscal conservatism isn't it?
Ever notice it's always the Pro life Republicans who defend the cops when they needlessly murder someone who isn't white?

View attachment 829193

Obviously, the guy was just joking and was making fun of the city lawyers who will have to decide on a settlement to pay to the woman's family - or so he claims - and now we have yet another minority group whining about the cops and demanding justice for a person who may have caused the accident by not paying attention to where she was going. Yea, it's sad that she is dead but what's done is done, no need in tearing down the cops because of it.

Pigs being pigs.

Pigs being pigs.
I don't think conservatives will defend these cops. Not even conservatives or USMB Republicans will sink so low to defend these cops. I bet what they'll say is it was just an accident. He didn't mean to do it. And free speech if he was caught on tape making light of it. Let's see. It's early none of them have responded yet.

View attachment 829193

I think we need to know more about this dead woman. Was she here illegaly ?

Shit happens, yo.

Now break Seattle by giving her family a bazillion dollars. That leftist shithole deserves it.

No more police, fire, or EMS. No welfare, social programs, no nothing. Let the whole city burn to the ground.

popcorn.gif

View attachment 829193

However, because of the fake outrage by the woke-left; they are conducting a criminal investigation into the crash? Really? Police already said the accident wasn't the officer's fault and he wasn't under the influence of anything, did anyone run a toxicology report on her? However, the video does bring up an interesting point - if it is determined a person has limited value, how are they entitled to these million dollar payouts? HereThis is taxpayers money, what's wrong with trying to pay the least amount possible if it is for a person of low value? That's fiscal conservatism isn't it?
Here is what pisses me off. What do we say when a cop is murdered? We say the person who murdered them should fry, because the value of a cops life is MORE than the average persons. They put themselves in harms way for the rest of us.

So to hear a cop, who we feel that way about, say someone has limited value??? That's fucked up.

This is why if a city is mostly black, blacks should police it. And this is why every police force needs to be diversified. Are there any Indians on the police force in this city? There should be.

In a country as diverse as ours police forces need to stop being so white.

And we've seen even black cops abuse blacks so all cops need to be retrained.

Shit happens, yo.

Now break Seattle by giving her family a bazillion dollars. That leftist shithole deserves it.

No more police, fire, or EMS. No welfare, social programs, no nothing. Let the whole city burn to the ground.

View attachment 829197
Joking about it afterward is disgraceful.

Do you deny that?

My mother was limited to only 5 mph over the speed limit ... even with lights a-flashing ... and if she hasn't caught the perp by the next freeway exit, call ahead on the radio ... no one's beating 189,000 miles a second !!! ...

This officer was joy-riding ... and that makes this murder ...

I don't think conservatives will defend these cops. Not even conservatives or USMB Republicans will sink so low to defend these cops. I bet what they'll say is it was just an accident. He didn't mean to do it. And free speech if he was caught on tape making light of it. Let's see. It's early none of them have responded yet.
Oh, they will defend it by saying exactly what the officer said "I was just mocking what the city attorneys would say"

Joking about it afterward is disgraceful.

Do you deny that?

Not my circus, not my monkey. Shit has always happened and shit will always happen.

Like I said, defund the police and let the city burn to the ground.

Not my circus, not my monkey. Shit has always happened and shit will always happen.

Be careful what you wish for. They'll all move to the Democratically run cities in places like Texas and turn them blue.

View attachment 829193

Wow. Grad students come cheap in Seattle, and getting to the scene of some druggy overdose is so much more important than observing any safety protocols. What is 74 mph in a 25 mph zone?

There is no such thing as a person having limited value. It is just a sign of NAZI ideology that has crept its way back into the minds of people on a global scale and needs to be opposed.

You get your panties in a bunch quick enough when “your side” is on the receiving end.

You show a distinct lack of empathy or even basic decency. Try being a real man for once

Forum List

Back