City Council give Portland Police pay increase. The typicals riot.

Should just arrest protestors at the meeting. Good source of police revenue.

We have the right to protest and be heard. But there are laws you must conform to to be permitted to demonstrate. Blocking traffic and trains are not the way.

The use of pepper spray was proper. They were breaking the law.

If these crazed liberals are ever on the right or moral side of any issue I will be shocked.

Yes, police are evil let's vilify them. Just like soldiers coming home from Viet Nam should be screamed at and spit at. Same shit.

Go preach about how sexual perversion is where you connect with the universe and then let all the Islamic terrorists into our nation and keep hating on Christians who want to preserve the family and few moral decencies. I cannot keep tract of all your wonderful ideas.

The write up says that people finally started to leave like eight hours after the protest started. If I decided to take part in a protest over anything, I wouldn't see a point in sticking around that long which is what leads me to this question and yeah it may be a dumb one to ask, but I don't care. Has a difference ever been made after any protest about anything in this world? I mean, once a decision was made about whatever the matter is, did a protest make things go another way?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The solution is easy. Disband the police. Once there are no police people can get together and hire private armed security. If black areas cannot hire armed security they can get volunteers.

Forum List

Back