Citizenship 101 | Civics Education | Survey of Adults - 36% 35% 27% 21%

No, addressing just part of the pile of shit you posted is not "lying." Stop whining.

I never said or implied that no educated person could disagree with me. I said no educated person would whine about keeping the government out of Medicare, or think that everyone carrying a gun strapped to their hip would be a good thing....

In other words, "no educated person would disagree" with your view on those issues. Are you too stupid to understand what you wrote yourself?

Well, since Medicare is a government program, I would say no educated person would whine about keeping the government out of it, and anyone who thinks every person being armed at all times is a good thing is extremely stupid or at least poorly educated of the danger that would cause. Even the military doesn't want all their members armed.

What they were complaining about was the Government taking away 700 Billion from Medicare.
Concealed carry is States rights not the Feds.
what bullshit

Truth is "bullshit" to liberals like you.

In other words, "no educated person would disagree" with your opinion on those issues.

It's not just my opinion that Medicare is a government program, it's a fact. Also, it's not my opinion that even the military doesn't think it's a good idea for everybody to be armed, it's a fact. So whether you want to think of it as just my opinion or not,
on those two particular subjects no educated person would disagree.

The original topic was healthcare insurance in general. Yeah, your straw man was noticed. The 2nd Amendment, like all the other ones, is not subject to military approval.

In other words, "no educated person would disagree" with your opinion on those issues. Arrogant fuck. Typical liberal.

No. Actually the original topic was citizenship/civics education. Sorry, but you're just wrong.

Put down the paddles, your straw man is dead.

I'm not sure you understand what a straw man is.

I'm sure I do, dopey.

I never said or implied that no educated person could disagree with me. I said no educated person would whine about keeping the government out of Medicare, or think that everyone carrying a gun strapped to their hip would be a good thing....

In other words, "no educated person would disagree" with your view on those issues. Are you too stupid to understand what you wrote yourself?

Well, since Medicare is a government program, I would say no educated person would whine about keeping the government out of it, and anyone who thinks every person being armed at all times is a good thing is extremely stupid or at least poorly educated of the danger that would cause. Even the military doesn't want all their members armed.

What they were complaining about was the Government taking away 700 Billion from Medicare.
Concealed carry is States rights not the Feds.
what bullshit

Truth is "bullshit" to liberals like you.

an exception: I'll post to Unkie

what else is there to say to somebody who lives in a world where epithets and bumper sticking slogans substitute for intelligent discussion?

Forum List

Back