Edjewcaited? Thank a soashalist.

Where_r_my_Keys

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2014
10442900_639320806158645_7465784104493123725_n.jpg

"Teachers unions claim their demands for continuously increasing salaries and perks are based only in their desire to better educate America’s next generation. While most would agree that exceptional educators deserve compensation commensurate with their abilities, empirical evidence shows that students do not benefit when second-rate teachers receive raises.

A glaring example of this was found in the apparent massacre of the English language by organizers of Paul Robeson High School’s senior prom. As evidenced by a local reporter, the Chicago school promoted the theme “This Is Are Story,” which will strike anyone with a tenuous grasp of the language as a nonsensical phrase."

Read more at This School s Prom Theme Reveals How Truly Pathetic Public Education Has Become

1. There is so much wrong with this that we won’t even comment.

2. Seems these blowhards need to take their own advice.

3. We bet President Obama has not only read the Constitution (being that he is a Constitutional scholar and all), but also knows how to spell it correctly. He’s such an elitist snob with his spelling things right and whatnot.

http://aattp.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/repeel-congress.jpg

4. The best thing about this picture is the righteous indignation coupled with utter obliviousness.

5. Way too easy. Neeeeeext!

6. We’re hoping the person who made this doesn’t have a pubic option, otherwise there’s just no excuse for this painfully ostentatious display of public stupidity.

7. A better sign would read, “Let’s Dump the Tea and Get a Dictionary.”

8. And this person is a whole-breed racist jackwagon.

9. Translation: “Say no to big words that I can’t spell and don’t understand!”

10. This person is a glaring example of humanity’s failure.

11. One “HUGH” mistake, sign maker person!

12. Is there anything RIGHT about this pitiful sign?

repeel-congress.jpg

13. We didn’t know they’d been peeled a first time, but we’re all for re-peeling the scoundrels right before we repeal their sorry behinds.

14. Maybe so, but making Americans look like ignorant toolboxes with your abysmal spelling and grammar is not a high form of “patriotic.”

15. We know just about everyone has seen this barrel of douche holding his homage to irony, but no stupid TEApublican sign list would be complete without him!
15 Funniest Misspelled TEApublican Signs Ever Americans Against the Tea Party

We can’t confirm that this is, in fact, a Teabagger, but our Magic 8 Ball says the terrible spelling “points to yes.”

And you, my dear lady, have a crisis of a lot of things.

Awake, but still suffering from correct spelling-deficiency.

I bet he thinks we should spend less on public schools and libraries, too.

Sadly, it’s more like America in 2013.

Actually, no there isn’t a “Hussien Obama,” so I guess they’re correct…by default.

Again, correct by default. Probably the only way he’s ever right, bless his heart.

Borderline clever insult, terrible execution.

It’s a two-fer-one!

‘Baggers really have a problem with this word “amnesty,” but this might be the most creative spelling of it we’ve seen yet!

Funny how TEApublicans fail at the simplest tasks, yet yammer on about “personal responsibility” incessantly.

If the little girl made the sign, we’ll give her a pass. If this Sarah Palin impersonator was the culprit, well, we’ll give her a pass too since she may just be a very dedicated method actress.

Not 100% sure a Tea Partier made this, but it’s darn funny!

They can still probably spell better than this racist jackwagon.

Yes, yes we have actually.

Neither is spelling.

What if I can discern between “your” and “you’re”? How smart am I then?

I would never DREAM of taking anything from “hard wroking” people! Wrok on hard wrokers of America!

These are real ‘Murkans! (And they have copious amounts of ‘Murkan paraphernalia to prove it!)

Honk if you bought a dictionary. Never mind.

20 More Hysterical Misspelled Tea Party Signs Image Gallery Americans Against the Tea Party

Old story as well. Have you noticed, every time a new recruit joins...they re-manufacture the same stories...over and over again

• Banned

1. There is so much wrong with this that we won’t even comment.

2. Seems these blowhards need to take their own advice.

3. We bet President Obama has not only read the Constitution (being that he is a Constitutional scholar and all), but also knows how to spell it correctly. He’s such an elitist snob with his spelling things right and whatnot.

4. The best thing about this picture is the righteous indignation coupled with utter obliviousness.

5. Way too easy. Neeeeeext!

6. We’re hoping the person who made this doesn’t have a pubic option, otherwise there’s just no excuse for this painfully ostentatious display of public stupidity.

7. A better sign would read, “Let’s Dump the Tea and Get a Dictionary.”

8. And this person is a whole-breed racist jackwagon.

9. Translation: “Say no to big words that I can’t spell and don’t understand!”

10. This person is a glaring example of humanity’s failure.

11. One “HUGH” mistake, sign maker person!

12. Is there anything RIGHT about this pitiful sign?

repeel-congress.jpg

13. We didn’t know they’d been peeled a first time, but we’re all for re-peeling the scoundrels right before we repeal their sorry behinds.

14. Maybe so, but making Americans look like ignorant toolboxes with your abysmal spelling and grammar is not a high form of “patriotic.”

15. We know just about everyone has seen this barrel of douche holding his homage to irony, but no stupid TEApublican sign list would be complete without him!
15 Funniest Misspelled TEApublican Signs Ever Americans Against the Tea Party

How cool is it, that the Left, SO desperate to discredit their intellectual superiors, that they take time away from the bong in their mother's basement, to create posters, participate in events and snap a few photos of themselves?

Good stuff...

The "Are" in the announcement above reflects the spirits of youth, my bobolicious friend. They were surely aware of what they were doing.

Following your link, I find that you quote from
westernjournalism4small.png

a very far rightist Tea Party-oriented organ for political nonsense.

The rag has an advert for folks who might want to write for it.

Do you write for it? If so, that would explain much about your personality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back