CITIZEN Romney...I Like The Ring Of That

How about you?

Sounds perfect. One term governor, and twice lost a bid for president. Definintely not at Obama's level nor even close.

So he can be in the same tour group as the rest of us, should he wish to be in the White House. LOL

How about you?

I really could care less at this point. Another will fill his shoes with even crazier ideas I'm sure. Until the Republicans are hammered in and election where they lose the House and the Senate goes even more Dem, they are not going to change. They will continue to drive out the only sane members of their party and concentrate on moving even further to the right with their crazy ideas.

Enjoy your third world country, assholes.

We continue to see the rich get richer, and a lot richer, while everyone else gets poorer. This is due to conservative Republican policies. If we continue on this path, we will look a lot more like Mexico where there is a small wealthy class, a small middle class, and a monstrous class of people living in poverty. That is third world to me, and that is where we are headed if we don't figure out how to start growing our middle class.

Enjoy your third world country, assholes.

Nah porky. It's really nice where I live. Lake views (same lake Bill Gates lives on) upscale retail and expensive homes.

But maybe ya'll's beat up single wide makes it feel a smidge third worldish. Possible?

Lets see what you have to say in 4 more years, because, if the last 4 are any indication, your ass is toast. Remember, the government giveth the government taketh away, sucker!

Lets see what you have to say in 4 more years, because, if the last 4 are any indication, your ass is toast. Remember, the government giveth the government taketh away, sucker!
What did the government give?

Especially when you say it in it's entirety....Former TWO-TERM President Obama.

The hero worshipping of this man is nauseating

They are cheering 23million people out of work, welfare Exploding, our dept EXPLODING, Obama WASTING our taxpayers monies on his pet projects in green energy, our credit rating dropped.

what a sad sad time in our country over a man that is a mediocre President at best

Well the only good thing is that that fuck will be at the helm when the whole thing comes crashing down.

Forum List

Back