Circumventing the electoral college won't prevent Trump from winning in 2020...

Some states, will have the NPVC in place and others won't? No, the vote compact doesn't go into effect unless the compact equals 270 electoral votes which won't happen by 2020.

Just curious, since you brought religion into it. Did God make your argument feeble?

Tired of losing Yet?

That states that don't have it in place will have to play by the old rules.

And this is only "State Law" which also runs counter to The Constitution.

So even if they get it through The Supreme Court....

In that case the score will be something like

Trump 450!
DemLoser 81

Tired of losing? You claimed Trump was going to win big because of the vote compact and I hinted and hinted and hinted that it wasn't going to be the case because it wasn't going to be implemented by 2020 and you kept making the same claim, and I'm losing? :21:

So, now that you've finally caught up, you claim Trump is going to win 450 electoral college votes? One thing you'd have to be a moron to predict who is going to win the election this early, however to get 450 is pretty much impossible. California, New York and Massachusetts alone will keep Trump from hitting 450. What an idiot you are.

Some states, will have the NPVC in place and others won't? No, the vote compact doesn't go into effect unless the compact equals 270 electoral votes which won't happen by 2020.

Just curious, since you brought religion into it. Did God make your argument feeble?

Tired of losing Yet?

Trump 450!
DemLoser 81

Tired of losing? You claimed Trump was going to win big because of the vote compact and I hinted and hinted and hinted that it wasn't going to be the case because it wasn't going to be implemented by 2020 and you kept making the same claim, and I'm losing? :21:

So, now that you've finally caught up, you claim Trump is going to win 450 electoral college votes? One thing you'd have to be a moron to predict who is going to win the election this early, however to get 450 is pretty much impossible. California, New York and Massachusetts alone will keep Trump from hitting 450. What an idiot you are.

The Loser Train has arrived. Please climb aboard.

Your guest passengers will be Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Michael Dukakis, Walter Mondale, James Comey, Chuck Schummer, James Clapper, John Brennan, Andy McCabe, Peter Strozk, Lisa Paige, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff, Fat Jerry Nadler and many many more.

Last edited:

Tired of losing Yet?

Trump 450!
DemLoser 81

No, I claim that if you get your stupid Pact in Place, he will win 503

But I think he can win 531

Trump 531!

Loserville 0

Tired of losing Yet?

Trump 450!
DemLoser 81

No, I claim that if you get your stupid Pact in Place, he will win 503

But I think he can win 531

Trump 531!

Loserville 0

Have fun with that. I kind of get a kick how you lose your shit when you lose the argument though.

Since all of the state's doing this are BLUE STATES, Trump has no chance of getting those EC votes under the old rules...

Now he can AUTOMATICALLY get them by winning the popular vote nationwide (regardless of how those states vote)...

So Trump has nothing to lose, but could conceivably swing a losing EC total to a WINNING one under the right circumstances!!!

So once again, the Democrats are proving that Liberalism is a mental disorder!!!
wont surprise us that if Trump still gets the electoral college and wins, he loses the popular vote because anyone can vote for President/NO ID in California, therefore, I think he loses the popular vote by about 10 Million thanks to especially Los Angeles county and Manhattan that will just let anyone vote,,,even kids and pets.
Which means that Trump won't lose anything, since those EC votes would go to the Democrats anyway...

The Democrats are the only ones that can lose, if things don't go like they hope!!!

^ You should precede every post of yours with that. It'd be the one honest thing you have done on this board.
Yes, especially when I am talking to you and telling you that the Train has arrived to take you to your destination, which is Lefty Loserville.

Don't you mean when you are losing an argument to me?

I'm kind of done here, we debated, you lost, I'm moving on.

Since all of the state's doing this are BLUE STATES, Trump has no chance of getting those EC votes under the old rules...

Now he can AUTOMATICALLY get them by winning the popular vote nationwide (regardless of how those states vote)...

So Trump has nothing to lose, but could conceivably swing a losing EC total to a WINNING one under the right circumstances!!!

So once again, the Democrats are proving that Liberalism is a mental disorder!!!
wont surprise us that if Trump still gets the electoral college and wins, he loses the popular vote because anyone can vote for President/NO ID in California, therefore, I think he loses the popular vote by about 10 Million thanks to especially Los Angeles county and Manhattan that will just let anyone vote,,,even kids and pets.
Which means that Trump won't lose anything, since those EC votes would go to the Democrats anyway...

The Democrats are the only ones that can lose, if things don't go like they hope!!!
He wins either way. Because he is projected to win this time around 52% to 53% of the popular vote.

^ You should precede every post of yours with that. It'd be the one honest thing you have done on this board.
Yes, especially when I am talking to you and telling you that the Train has arrived to take you to your destination, which is Lefty Loserville.

Don't you mean when you are losing an argument to me?

I'm kind of done here, we debated, you lost, I'm moving on.
No one lost anything to you. In fact, you failed to make a single argument as to HOW any DemNazi, LibTard Candidate you could put up could beat President Trump.

How are you going to beat Trump in 2020, Chump?

The National Popular Vote bill has been enacted by 15 jurisdictions possessing 189 electoral votes, including 5 small jurisdictions (RI, VT, HI, DC, DE), 6 medium- size states (MD, MA, NM, WA, CT, CO), and four big states (NJ, IL, NY, CA).
Agreement Among the States to Elect the President by National Popular Vote

How stupid are these small and medium sized states?

Trump knows the realities of election. He wrote off Calif/NY ...but will not if the above becomes relevant.

So if the electoral college is not relevant in 2020 don't you suppose Trump's experience in advertising would have him then concentrating in the most populous states?

The evidence to support electing the President and VP by popular vote is more necessary today then ever in the past.

Sen McConnell has done everything possible to prove its necessity; he is the master of misfeasance, malfeasance and nonfeasance in out history, and is the epitome of a partisan hack whose time has come and needs to be sent by Kentucky to retire him.

Country First must be the first and only concern of our Congress, not security for their job or their party as it exists today.

Speaker Ryan put his ideology above the people, for his benefit and for the benefit of his party, at the expense of his own family - how F'd up can any person be.
Hitler won by popular vote and took over The Weimar Democratic Republic and Transformed it in to Nazi Germany.
This is what Hitlery Clinton wanted to do.

No he didn't, he got less than 50%, but thanks for comparing democracy to Hitler. I don't think that's ever been done before.
Hitler is what happens when a country tries to change it's election laws to favor one party.

What I mean by "Hitler won the Popular Vote" is this, The Nazi Party gradually changed the laws in Germany, gradually took over the government, and Hitler then was the most popular figure in The Former Wiemar Republic in Germany's Government and among it's representatives.

The Nazis gained enough of a majority that they could change the voting laws and other laws entirely, just like the Left is trying to do now, and Hitler was just appointed as Head of The New Nazi Germany.

In Effect, Hitler Won The Popular Vote, but lost the election. He was going to be The Fuhrer win or lose. Kinda like they were trying to coronate Hillary Clinton even though she lost the election.

Hitler is what happens when a party like The Democrat Party no longer cares about The Rule of Law, Elections, or a Nation's culture or traditions.

Wow, your understanding of Hitler after the rise of Nazism is astoundingly ignorant.

For the record, the Reichstag fire, which Hitler blamed on the Communists, convinced German President von Hindenburg to impose Art. 48 of the Wiemar Republic; Art. 48 allowed Hitler to convinced the President, who held the power to promulgate emergency decrees.

In fact, Chancellor Hitler had a "legal basis for the imprisonment of anyone considered to be opponents of the Nazis, and to suppress publications not considered friendly to the Nazi cause".

See:
Article 48 (Weimar Constitution) - Wikipedia

From this LINK:

The Reichstag Fire Decree was one of the first steps the Nazis took toward the establishment of a one-party dictatorship in Germany. With several key government posts in the hands of Nazis and with the constitutional protections on civil liberties suspended by the decree, the Nazis were able to use police power to suppress, intimidate and arrest their opposition, in particular the Communists

[ thought provoking, as it is familiar to the use of an EO issued by a POTUS to send ICE into cities and counties and arrest aliens who are not legally able to reside here and to separate children from their parents at our border, illegally ]

More detail here (for those NOT willfully ignorant):

Article 48

Last edited:
Another thread by the right on not understanding the national popular vote compact, the earliest it could go into effect and what the constitution even says about how stays may appropriate their EC votes.
So you are cool with Trump getting 503 electoral votes?

Are you gonna cry like a bitch "Not My President" when the score is 503 to 28 and your party fucked up again failing at rigging yet another election?

^These idiots just drive the point home.

Did you not read my post where I pointed out what you are getting wrong? I'll let you figure it out.
I read the laws.

If you Do-Tards vote for Joe Biden, and Donald Trump wins The National Popular Vote, then all 15 Dem Tard states that voted for Joe Biden have to give their Electoral Votes to Donald Trump. That is 197 Additional Electoral Votes.

The Election would be

Joe Biden 28
Donald Trump 503

Neat and you still haven't a clue how this will never happen? Think four dimensional.

Those state laws, written by idiots clearly state that their state's electoral college votes will go to The National Popular Vote Winner, even if that State has voted for The Democrat Candidate, and The Republican wins The National Popular Vote.

15 Blue States representing 197 Electoral Votes all will have to give their Electoral Votes to Donald J. Trump.

Right now, Donald J Trump, President of The United States is projected to win 52% of The National Vote, and your band of idiots won't have time to change the law back to benefit The Democrat Nominee, so it's going to be a slaughter.

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

That's disenfranchising their voters, and against the Constitution.

It would take a majority of states to make this work. America is NOT going to change the constitution becase some tards and RINO's hate Trump. WTF is wrong with these idiots? Virtually everything Trump has turned his hand to was a success. He has gotten better with practice. Show me anyone better to run this country or STFU

So you are cool with Trump getting 503 electoral votes?

Are you gonna cry like a bitch "Not My President" when the score is 503 to 28 and your party fucked up again failing at rigging yet another election?

Did you not read my post where I pointed out what you are getting wrong? I'll let you figure it out.
I read the laws.

If you Do-Tards vote for Joe Biden, and Donald Trump wins The National Popular Vote, then all 15 Dem Tard states that voted for Joe Biden have to give their Electoral Votes to Donald Trump. That is 197 Additional Electoral Votes.

The Election would be

Joe Biden 28
Donald Trump 503

Neat and you still haven't a clue how this will never happen? Think four dimensional.

Those state laws, written by idiots clearly state that their state's electoral college votes will go to The National Popular Vote Winner, even if that State has voted for The Democrat Candidate, and The Republican wins The National Popular Vote.

15 Blue States representing 197 Electoral Votes all will have to give their Electoral Votes to Donald J. Trump.

Right now, Donald J Trump, President of The United States is projected to win 52% of The National Vote, and your band of idiots won't have time to change the law back to benefit The Democrat Nominee, so it's going to be a slaughter.

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

Nope. The Constitution doesn't even proclaim that a state has to even have an election.

I read the laws.

The Election would be

Joe Biden 28
Donald Trump 503

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

Nope. The Constitution doesn't even proclaim that a state has to even have an election.

Section 10

"No state shall enter into any treaty, alliance, or confederation;"

Those bills being passed is "Entering an alliance"

Article IV, Section 2:

"1: The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States."

Also, several times in the amendments it says : "The right of citizens of the United States to vote ... shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any state."

It says that about sex, age, color..

Constitution of the United States - We the People

Last edited:
LOL......I kid sometimes about some of these board members hailing from Oz but the OP might actually be a regular dweller.:113::113:. I mean c'mon now......the chances of me walking on the moon with a cold Corona are far greater than abolition of the electoral college.

LOL......I kid sometimes about some of these board members hailing from Oz but the OP might actually be a regular dweller.:113::113:. I mean c'mon now......the chances of me walking on the moon with a cold Corona are far greater than abolition of the electoral college.

That doesn't mean Commie states aren't attempting an end-around on it. Any state Rep or Senator that voted for going against the Electoral college should be prosecuted, and well they can be under the law.

I read the laws.

The Election would be

Joe Biden 28
Donald Trump 503

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

Section 10

Article IV, Section 2:

"1: The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States."

Also, several times in the amendments it says : "The right of citizens of the United States to vote ... shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any state."

Neat. Now go ahead and explain how what you quoted is relevant to how a state decides to use it's electoral college votes.

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

Section 10

Article IV, Section 2:

Neat. Now go ahead and explain how what you quoted is relevant to how a state decides to use it's electoral college votes.

Because if a state "decides" to go against who its citizens voted for, that is effectively denying and abridging their right to vote.

Read Article 12.

"The Electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as President, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as Vice-President, and they shall make distinct lists of all persons voted for as President, and of all persons voted for as Vice-President, and of the number of votes for each, which lists they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate;—The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;—The person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President,"

Really they tried to make this thing idiot and subversive-proof. I think they did the best they could.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back