Circumventing the electoral college won't prevent Trump from winning in 2020...

Everything these idiots did, it's like Divine Intervention, making it impossible for them to win in 2020.

The DemNazi party has been completely exposed for the radical Nazis that they are, and America will rebuke them even more harshly than they rejected Hillary Rotten Clinton, and Obama Bin Spying.

Do you know what Obama and Clinton have in common? They both got more votes than Trump.

Since all of the state's doing this are BLUE STATES, Trump has no chance of getting those EC votes under the old rules...

Now he can AUTOMATICALLY get them by winning the popular vote nationwide (regardless of how those states vote)...

So Trump has nothing to lose, but could conceivably swing a losing EC total to a WINNING one under the right circumstances!!!

So once again, the Democrats are proving that Liberalism is a mental disorder!!!
wont surprise us that if Trump still gets the electoral college and wins, he loses the popular vote because anyone can vote for President/NO ID in California, therefore, I think he loses the popular vote by about 10 Million thanks to especially Los Angeles county and Manhattan that will just let anyone vote,,,even kids and pets.
I think Trump wins all the purple states this time and The Popular Vote, sending DemTard DemNazis in a rage, and they all move to Venezuela.
Cortez will allow all Canadians to vote in the 2020 election

You're not telling me anything. You, first claimed that Hitler won a popular vote in an effort to claim that somehow a popular vote election is something akin to fascism. It's a retarded argument, no other way to describe it.

You and your party is doomed. They are The Fascists. You even have your little Fascist Group wearing their Nazi Uniforms, like ANTIFA, and BLM, and American Jihad, and all of your Pussy Hat wearing goons.

The wicked are ensnared by the traps they set for others.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwik4_P3m9_iAhVQSK0KHeG7B_cQFjAAegQIAxAB&url=https://biblehub.com/psalms/141-10.htm&usg=AOvVaw03FHudzRjnZSmm_EafrdFn

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwik4_P3m9_iAhVQSK0KHeG7B_cQFjABegQIARAB&url=https://biblehub.com/psalms/35-8.htm&usg=AOvVaw3FisCrKmxhBlyUKOU3qU5b

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwik4_P3m9_iAhVQSK0KHeG7B_cQFjADegQIBBAB&url=https://www.biblestudytools.com/msg/proverbs/passage/?q=proverbs+29:6-16&usg=AOvVaw0NsqtHjMGoSLXC7KZMJzx3

Very odd, though very predictable. You lose your own argument so you change the subject and just go off the rails.

Bible Hub? :21: Ok, that's relevant...somehow.

I have not lost an argument. I was showing you what your future is, and what the results of the 2020 election will be.

Donald Trump 503!

DemNazi Loser 28

BTW, whomever you put up against Donald Trump will be vilified by The Left forever.

I love Christians who use the bible as a weapon on an anonymous message board, very pious of you.

I will be sooo obvious here because you're obviously not picking up on the hints.

Trump will never be involved in an election that uses the national popular vote compact.

Truth is a Weapon to be used to expose and cut down liars.

The Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God - Armor of God > Free Bible Study Guides

Nice. Free bible study guides.

What does you being an obsessive religious nut who relies on other people to quote the bible for you have to do with the national vote compact?

Anyone Remember This Guy?

The Next Demo Loser is about to replace him.

Tree, I'm not sure quoting Scripture is the best weapon to use against the scum of the Earth.

BTW, whatever happened to the WWR??

Tree, I'm not sure quoting Scripture is the best weapon to use against the scum of the Earth.

BTW, whatever happened to the WWR??
I left that place a long long time ago and never looked back, so I have no clue.

Scripture burns the Evil Dead like Holy Water.

When ever you quote a Bible Verse, don't you ever notice how they complain about how much it "BURNS"!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Oh no, the Tree is loose. Watch out everyone, it's picture and scripture day.

I wonder what all those Commie states, that are illegally circumventing the Constitution, would do with their EC votes if Trump wins the popular vote?

I wonder what all those Commie states, that are illegally circumventing the Constitution, would do with their EC votes if Trump wins the popular vote?

Did you know that the national popular vote compact won't be in place in 2020?

You're welcome.

You're welcome.
So you Failed At That TOO?

Nice!

Maybe you should not have wasted 3 years on a Hoax of Russian Collusion.

Why don't you tap this loser on the shoulder to run for Fuhrer of The DemNazi Party?

NEWS_803079798_AR_0_0.jpg

You're welcome.

Nice!

Why don't you tap this loser on the shoulder to run for Fuhrer of The DemNazi Party?

I guess you didn't get the fail that you made when you thought the NPVC would benefit Trump.

Anyway, it's a state by state initiative, not sure what that has to do with the Mueller report and I'm pretty sure you don't either. You're just flailing around trying to find something that bites.

Have you tried Ritalin? You need to focus, dude.

You're welcome.

Nice!

I guess you didn't get the fail that you made when you thought the NPVC would benefit Trump.

Anyway, it's a state by state initiative, not sure what that has to do with the Mueller report and I'm pretty sure you don't either. You're just flailing around trying to find something that bites.

Dim Wit, It is possible that some states will have it in place for 2020. Many of the Bills are already signed and therefore State Law.

I am, therefore looking forward to a Trump Victory of 503 to 28!

Oh no, the Tree is loose. Watch out everyone, it's picture and scripture day.
Yes, Satan, I am aware of how much mental anguish I am putting you in by posting links to relevant Bible Versus.
giphy.gif

Sooooo, that's a movie...
No, it's an analogy, Satan.
giphy.gif

I'm Satan? Cool. I guess that leaves me no choice but to come and get you. Sleep tight.
No, you are just a tool, a pawn, a puppet of Putin's, Satan, or whatever Evil fake god, and person you follow.

IF "WINNING" and you were on a blind date, "WINNING" would excuse herself, go to the bathroom after you ordered dinner, call a friend to pick her up and leave you with two dinners and the bill.

You're welcome.

Nice!

Dim Wit, It is possible that some states will have it in place for 2020. Many of the Bills are already signed and therefore State Law.

Some states, will have the NPVC in place and others won't? No, the vote compact doesn't go into effect unless the compact equals 270 electoral votes which won't happen by 2020.

Just curious, since you brought religion into it. Did God make your argument feeble?

You're welcome.

Nice!

Some states, will have the NPVC in place and others won't? No, the vote compact doesn't go into effect unless the compact equals 270 electoral votes which won't happen by 2020.

Just curious, since you brought religion into it. Did God make your argument feeble?

Tired of losing Yet?

The states that don't have it in place will have to play by the old rules.

And this is only "State Law" which also runs counter to The Constitution.

So even if they get it through The Supreme Court....

In that case the score will be something like

Trump 450!
DemLoser 81

Forum List

Back