Circumventing the electoral college won't prevent Trump from winning in 2020...

The National Popular Vote bill has been enacted by 15 jurisdictions possessing 189 electoral votes, including 5 small jurisdictions (RI, VT, HI, DC, DE), 6 medium- size states (MD, MA, NM, WA, CT, CO), and four big states (NJ, IL, NY, CA).
Agreement Among the States to Elect the President by National Popular Vote

How stupid are these small and medium sized states?

Trump knows the realities of election. He wrote off Calif/NY ...but will not if the above becomes relevant.

So if the electoral college is not relevant in 2020 don't you suppose Trump's experience in advertising would have him then concentrating in the most populous states?

The evidence to support electing the President and VP by popular vote is more necessary today then ever in the past.

Sen McConnell has done everything possible to prove its necessity; he is the master of misfeasance, malfeasance and nonfeasance in out history, and is the epitome of a partisan hack whose time has come and needs to be sent by Kentucky to retire him.

Country First must be the first and only concern of our Congress, not security for their job or their party as it exists today.

Speaker Ryan put his ideology above the people, for his benefit and for the benefit of his party, at the expense of his own family - how F'd up can any person be.
Hitler won by popular vote and took over The Weimar Democratic Republic and Transformed it in to Nazi Germany.
This is what Hitlery Clinton wanted to do.

No he didn't, he got less than 50%, but thanks for comparing democracy to Hitler. I don't think that's ever been done before.

Another thread by the right on not understanding the national popular vote compact, the earliest it could go into effect and what the constitution even says about how stays may appropriate their EC votes.
So you are cool with Trump getting 503 electoral votes?

Are you gonna cry like a bitch "Not My President" when the score is 503 to 28 and your party fucked up again failing at rigging yet another election?

^These idiots just drive the point home.

Did you not read my post where I pointed out what you are getting wrong? I'll let you figure it out.
I read the laws.

If you Do-Tards vote for Joe Biden, and Donald Trump wins The National Popular Vote, then all 15 Dem Tard states that voted for Joe Biden have to give their Electoral Votes to Donald Trump. That is 197 Additional Electoral Votes.

The Election would be

Joe Biden 28
Donald Trump 503

Another thread by the right on not understanding the national popular vote compact, the earliest it could go into effect and what the constitution even says about how stays may appropriate their EC votes.

Are you gonna cry like a bitch "Not My President" when the score is 503 to 28 and your party fucked up again failing at rigging yet another election?

Did you not read my post where I pointed out what you are getting wrong? I'll let you figure it out.
I read the laws.

If you Do-Tards vote for Joe Biden, and Donald Trump wins The National Popular Vote, then all 15 Dem Tard states that voted for Joe Biden have to give their Electoral Votes to Donald Trump. That is 197 Additional Electoral Votes.

The Election would be

Joe Biden 28
Donald Trump 503

Neat and you still haven't a clue how this will never happen? Think four dimensional.

The National Popular Vote bill has been enacted by 15 jurisdictions possessing 189 electoral votes, including 5 small jurisdictions (RI, VT, HI, DC, DE), 6 medium- size states (MD, MA, NM, WA, CT, CO), and four big states (NJ, IL, NY, CA).

Trump knows the realities of election. He wrote off Calif/NY ...but will not if the above becomes relevant.

So if the electoral college is not relevant in 2020 don't you suppose Trump's experience in advertising would have him then concentrating in the most populous states?

The evidence to support electing the President and VP by popular vote is more necessary today then ever in the past.

Sen McConnell has done everything possible to prove its necessity; he is the master of misfeasance, malfeasance and nonfeasance in out history, and is the epitome of a partisan hack whose time has come and needs to be sent by Kentucky to retire him.

Country First must be the first and only concern of our Congress, not security for their job or their party as it exists today.

Speaker Ryan put his ideology above the people, for his benefit and for the benefit of his party, at the expense of his own family - how F'd up can any person be.
Hitler won by popular vote and took over The Weimar Democratic Republic and Transformed it in to Nazi Germany.

No he didn't, he got less than 50%, but thanks for comparing democracy to Hitler. I don't think that's ever been done before.
Hitler is what happens when a country tries to change it's election laws to favor one party.

What I mean by "Hitler won the Popular Vote" is this, The Nazi Party gradually changed the laws in Germany, gradually took over the government, and Hitler then was the most popular figure in The Former Wiemar Republic in Germany's Government and among it's representatives.

The Nazis gained enough of a majority that they could change the voting laws and other laws entirely, just like the Left is trying to do now, and Hitler was just appointed as Head of The New Nazi Germany.

In Effect, Hitler Won The Popular Vote, but lost the election. He was going to be The Fuhrer win or lose. Kinda like they were trying to coronate Hillary Clinton even though she lost the election.

Hitler is what happens when a party like The Democrat Party no longer cares about The Rule of Law, Elections, or a Nation's culture or traditions.

Last edited:

I read the laws.

The Election would be

Joe Biden 28
Donald Trump 503

Neat and you still haven't a clue how this will never happen? Think four dimensional.

Those state laws, written by idiots clearly state that their state's electoral college votes will go to The National Popular Vote Winner, even if that State has voted for The Democrat Candidate, and The Republican wins The National Popular Vote.

15 Blue States representing 197 Electoral Votes all will have to give their Electoral Votes to Donald J. Trump.

Right now, Donald J Trump, President of The United States is projected to win 52% of The National Vote, and your band of idiots won't have time to change the law back to benefit The Democrat Nominee, so it's going to be a slaughter.

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

Hitler is what happens when a country tries to change it's election laws to favor one party.

What I mean by "Hitler won the Popular Vote" is this, The Nazi Party gradually changed the laws in Germany, gradually took over the government, and Hitler then was the most popular figure in The Former Wiemar Republic.

The Nazis gained enough of a majority that they could change the laws entirely, just like the Left is trying to do now, and Hitler was just appointed as Head of The New Nazi Germany.

In Effect, Hitler Won The Popular Vote, but lost the election. He was going to be The Fuhrer win or lose.

Hitler is what happens when a party like The Democrat Party no longer cares about The Rule of Law, Elections, or a Nation's culture or traditions.

No idiot. Hiter won that election however only with a plurality.

Whether by popular or though the Electoral College system the same could happen here and some might even say it already has. You have conservatives that have managed to gerrymander congressional districts a senate majority leader who has refused to hold a vote for a supreme court justice because the president was from a different party.

But really, your post is lame and to compare Hitler's election to a popular vote is so damn stupid, the very same thing could happen with the EC.

I read the laws.

The Election would be

Joe Biden 28
Donald Trump 503

Those state laws, written by idiots clearly state that their state's electoral college votes will go to The National Popular Vote Winner, even if that State has voted for The Democrat Candidate, and The Republican wins The National Popular Vote.

15 Blue States representing 197 Electoral Votes all will have to give their Electoral Votes to Donald J. Trump.

Right now, Donald J Trump, President of The United States is projected to win 52% of The National Vote, and your band of idiots won't have time to change the law back to benefit The Democrat Nominee, so it's going to be a slaughter.

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

Many people consider the 4th dimension to be time. So, consider Donald Trump, Joe Biden and the national vote compact on a timeline and you tell me how well that lines up.

I'm telli' ya' people, the right on USMB is astonishingly slow. I don't think he will get it.

What I mean by "Hitler won the Popular Vote" is this, The Nazi Party gradually changed the laws in Germany, gradually took over the government, and Hitler then was the most popular figure in The Former Wiemar Republic.

The Nazis gained enough of a majority that they could change the laws entirely, just like the Left is trying to do now, and Hitler was just appointed as Head of The New Nazi Germany.

In Effect, Hitler Won The Popular Vote, but lost the election. He was going to be The Fuhrer win or lose.

Whether by popular or though the Electoral College system the same could happen here and some might even say it already has. You have conservatives that have managed to gerrymander congressional districts a senate majority leader who has refused to hold a vote for a supreme court justice because the president was from a different party.

But really, your post is lame and to compare Hitler's election to a popular vote is so damn stupid, the very same thing could happen with the EC.

Hitler was NEVER, according to The Wiemar Democratic Republic's Election Laws, The Legitimate President of The German Wiemar Republic.

That is why they called him Fuhrer. In effect, They Just shit-canned their entire Election System and Named Him Emperor.

This is what I have tried to tell you in bits and pieces, but like most blind DemTards, they don't seem to see the error of their own ways.

Hitler is what happens when a political party takes a win at all cost attitude, just like The Democrat Party is doing now, still 3 years later and Refusing to Accept The Results of the Election and choosing instead to change The Nation's Election Laws to benefit themselves.

Last edited:

I read the laws.

The Election would be

Joe Biden 28
Donald Trump 503

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

Many people consider the 4th dimension to be time. So, consider Donald Trump, Joe Biden and the national vote compact on a timeline and you tell me how well that lines up.

I'm telli' ya' people, the right on USMB is astonishingly slow. I don't think he will get it.

It tells me The Left is going to have to overthrow our Democracy Entirely and name their Candidate Emperor to beat President Trump.

You already tried your little COUP and failed at that.

You don't have very bright people on your team, so what they are setting up instead is a landslide electoral college victory of

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

Since all of the state's doing this are BLUE STATES, Trump has no chance of getting those EC votes under the old rules...

Now he can AUTOMATICALLY get them by winning the popular vote nationwide (regardless of how those states vote)...

So Trump has nothing to lose, but could conceivably swing a losing EC total to a WINNING one under the right circumstances!!!

So once again, the Democrats are proving that Liberalism is a mental disorder!!!
wont surprise us that if Trump still gets the electoral college and wins, he loses the popular vote because anyone can vote for President/NO ID in California, therefore, I think he loses the popular vote by about 10 Million thanks to especially Los Angeles county and Manhattan that will just let anyone vote,,,even kids and pets.

I read the laws.

The Election would be

Joe Biden 28
Donald Trump 503

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

The people in our nation are slow. Beggars and owed. Some of the many something for nothing agendas have hit a roadblock. Problems with social security, medicare and medical care are on the horizon. And as we know..... promises were made, gifts were exchanged......and we were lied to again.

Since all of the state's doing this are BLUE STATES, Trump has no chance of getting those EC votes under the old rules...

Now he can AUTOMATICALLY get them by winning the popular vote nationwide (regardless of how those states vote)...

So Trump has nothing to lose, but could conceivably swing a losing EC total to a WINNING one under the right circumstances!!!

So once again, the Democrats are proving that Liberalism is a mental disorder!!!
wont surprise us that if Trump still gets the electoral college and wins, he loses the popular vote because anyone can vote for President/NO ID in California, therefore, I think he loses the popular vote by about 10 Million thanks to especially Los Angeles county and Manhattan that will just let anyone vote,,,even kids and pets.
I think Trump wins all the purple states this time and The Popular Vote, sending DemTard DemNazis in a rage, and they all move to Venezuela.

Whether by popular or though the Electoral CYollege system the same could happen here and some might even say it already has. You have conservatives that have managed to gerrymander congressional districts a senate majority leader who has refused to hold a vote for a supreme court justice because the president was from a different party.

Hitler was NEVER, according to The Wiemar Democratic Republic's Election Laws, The Legitimate President of The German Wiemar Republic.

That is why they called him Fuhrer. In effect, They Just shit-canned their entire Election System and Named Him Emperor.

This is what I have tried to tell you in bits and pieces, but like most blind DemTards, they don't seem to see the error of their own ways.

Hitler is what happens when a political party takes a win at all cost attitude, just like The Democrat Party is doing now, still 3 years later and Refusing to Accept The Results of the Election and choosing instead to change The Nation's Election Laws to benefit themselves.

You're not telling me anything. You, first claimed that Hitler won a popular vote in an effort to claim that somehow a popular vote election is something akin to fascism. It's a retarded argument, no other way to describe it.

I read the laws.

The Election would be

Joe Biden 28
Donald Trump 503

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

It tells me The Left is going to have to overthrow our Democracy Entirely and name their Candidate Emperor to beat President Trump.

You already tried your little COUP and failed at that.

You don't have very bright people on your team, so what they are setting up instead is a landslide electoral college victory of

Donald Trump 503!
Joe Biden 28

I'll be more clear. This will not benefit Trump. Do you know why?

Whether by popular or though the Electoral CYollege system the same could happen here and some might even say it already has. You have conservatives that have managed to gerrymander congressional districts a senate majority leader who has refused to hold a vote for a supreme court justice because the president was from a different party.

You're not telling me anything. You, first claimed that Hitler won a popular vote in an effort to claim that somehow a popular vote election is something akin to fascism. It's a retarded argument, no other way to describe it.

You and your party is doomed. They are The Fascists. You even have your little Fascist Group wearing their Nazi Uniforms, like ANTIFA, and BLM, and American Jihad, and all of your Pussy Hat wearing goons.

The wicked are ensnared by the traps they set for others.

Psalm 141:10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety.

Psalm 35:8 May ruin befall them by surprise; may the net they hid ensnare them; may they fall into their own destruction.

Proverbs 29:6-16 - MSG - Evil people fall into their own traps; good peo...

Proverbs 26:27 He who digs a pit will fall into it, and he who rolls a stone will have it roll back on him.

You and your party is doomed. They are The Fascists. You even have your little Fascist Group wearing their Nazi Uniforms, like ANTIFA, and BLM, and American Jihad, and all of your Pussy Hat wearing goons.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwik4_P3m9_iAhVQSK0KHeG7B_cQFjAAegQIAxAB&url=https://biblehub.com/psalms/141-10.htm&usg=AOvVaw03FHudzRjnZSmm_EafrdFn

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwik4_P3m9_iAhVQSK0KHeG7B_cQFjABegQIARAB&url=https://biblehub.com/psalms/35-8.htm&usg=AOvVaw3FisCrKmxhBlyUKOU3qU5b

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwik4_P3m9_iAhVQSK0KHeG7B_cQFjADegQIBBAB&url=https://www.biblestudytools.com/msg/proverbs/passage/?q=proverbs+29:6-16&usg=AOvVaw0NsqtHjMGoSLXC7KZMJzx3

Very odd, though very predictable. You lose your own argument so you change the subject and just go off the rails.

Bible Hub? :21: Ok, that's relevant...somehow.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwik4_P3m9_iAhVQSK0KHeG7B_cQFjAAegQIAxAB&url=https://biblehub.com/psalms/141-10.htm&usg=AOvVaw03FHudzRjnZSmm_EafrdFn

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwik4_P3m9_iAhVQSK0KHeG7B_cQFjABegQIARAB&url=https://biblehub.com/psalms/35-8.htm&usg=AOvVaw3FisCrKmxhBlyUKOU3qU5b

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwik4_P3m9_iAhVQSK0KHeG7B_cQFjADegQIBBAB&url=https://www.biblestudytools.com/msg/proverbs/passage/?q=proverbs+29:6-16&usg=AOvVaw0NsqtHjMGoSLXC7KZMJzx3

Very odd, though very predictable. You lose your own argument so you change the subject and just go off the rails.

I have not lost an argument.

I proved to you that Adolf Hitler was NEVER the legitimate president of The Wiemar Democratic Republic of Germany!

I was also showing you what your future is, and what the results of the 2020 election will be.

Donald Trump 503!

DemNazi Loser 28

BTW, whomever you put up against Donald Trump will be vilified by The Left forever.

So make sure you sacrifice the right idiot on the bonfire of your vanities.

I have not lost an argument. I was showing you what your future is, and what the results of the 2020 election will be.

Donald Trump 503!

DemNazi Loser 28

BTW, whomever you put up against Donald Trump will be vilified by The Left forever.

I love Christians who use the bible as a weapon on an anonymous message board, very pious of you.

I will be sooo obvious here because you're obviously not picking up on the hints.

Trump will never be involved in an election that uses the national popular vote compact.

Everything these idiots did, it's like Divine Intervention, making it impossible for them to win in 2020.

The DemNazi party has been completely exposed for the radical Nazis that they are, and America will rebuke them even more harshly than they rejected Hillary Rotten Clinton, and Obama Bin Spying.

I have not lost an argument. I was showing you what your future is, and what the results of the 2020 election will be.

Donald Trump 503!

DemNazi Loser 28

I love Christians who use the bible as a weapon on an anonymous message board, very pious of you.

I will be sooo obvious here because you're obviously not picking up on the hints.

Trump will never be involved in an election that uses the national popular vote compact.

Truth is a Weapon to be used to expose and cut down liars.

The Sword of the Spirit, the Word of God - Armor of God > Free Bible Study Guides

Forum List

Back