Cinematic Imagery

I mean just because you CAN use the latest tech to make it look like somebody's skin is boiling or that some triple jointed possesed little girl is crawling around on the ceiling doesn't mean it ADDS to a weak as hell story line.

Some of the old movies are the best because they used suspense as opposed to gory effects. You know - using your own imagination to scare the living daylights out of you?

I mean just because you CAN use the latest tech to make it look like somebody's skin is boiling or that some triple jointed possesed little girl is crawling around on the ceiling doesn't mean it ADDS to a weak as hell story line.

Some of the old movies are the best because they used suspense as opposed to gory effects. You know - using your own imagination to scare the living daylights out of you?

Absolutly correct.

Why is it that all the new horror movies rely on such disturbing imagery? I mean I LOVE horror flicks but some of it is just flat out DISTURBING!

If you're scared then don't watch them.

But your whining has got to stop!

No my "whining" can go On and ON and ON. I mean WTF is your problem? Get the fuck lost if you don't like the topic of my thread.

Why is it that all the new horror movies rely on such disturbing imagery? I mean I LOVE horror flicks but some of it is just flat out DISTURBING!

If you're scared then don't watch them.

But your whining has got to stop!

No my "whining" can go On and ON and ON. I mean WTF is your problem? Get the fuck lost if you don't like the topic of my thread.

If you don't like the responses you get, then don't post stupid shit ya fucking crybaby!!

Forum List

Back