Cindy Sheehan and +1 Moment

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
If He Won Over All the Others, He's Doing Pretty Well

U.S. Out of New Orleans!
Forgotten but not gone, mad mama Cindy Sheehan is still ranting away over at the Fluffington Toast in hope of defying Andy Warhol and scoring a 16th minute of fame. In her latest post, she declares, "George Bush needs to stop talking, admit the mistakes of his all around failed administration, pull our troops out of occupied New Orleans and Iraq, and excuse his self [sic] from power."

Mrs. Sheehan, originally a sympathetic figure, is now merely a pathetic one, and we're inclined to ignore her totally, except that we keep remembering all those Angry Left types who, a few short weeks ago, were declaring that she had "absolute moral authority" and was going to transform American politics. If thinking about that doesn't give you a good, deep, soul-cleansing laugh, nothing will.

Kathianne said:
If He Won Over All the Others, He's Doing Pretty Well

What a hoot ! I was sorta hoping that tragedy on such a large scale might push her over into the grieving stage of the loss of her son but no such luck.

You know, it's been amazing watching the libs abandon ms. sheehan. It reminds me of a verse from the Book of Mormon:

60 And thus we see the end of him who perverteth the ways of the Lord; and thus we see that the devil will not support his children at the last day, but doth speedily drag them down to hell. (Alma 30:60)

I think you see that principle alot politically. people will use those they think they can get an advantage out of and then they will discard them when they are done.

Anyway I guess it doesn't matter. She was never that big a deal to begin with.

Forum List

Back