Cindy Sheehan Was Cheered, Charles Woods Is Ignored

The sad thing is that people like you haven't a clue as to what motivates men like that...and thats ok....there is nothing to get over, you are excrement..its just the way it is.

:lol:

Yeah, you don't know me at all.. Or anything about my family. So the best you can come up with is ad hominem attacks..

Go lay down. :eusa_shifty:

I know that people like you haven't a clue as to what makes men like Woods do what they do....I also know someone like you would never have done what he did.

It isn't in you, you are about you as your posts suggest.

Ty would still be alive if he followed his orders.

But then cons wouldn't be able to politicize his death.
His orders? To do nothing in the face of danger?

He wasn't trained to be a coward!

But the damn politicians who disallowed defense measures at hot spots in the Middle East were as craven as they come.

and how much of that google list has incorrect information?

i don't know. there's 30 million entries.

i don't really care. the point is it's being covered.

i'm counting on you to give me the straight scoop, pally.

So you don't care if the real facts get out there?
On this thread, at least 2 people had erroneous information alone.
I'll be sure to correct what I see is incorrect when I see it. :cool:

no, asshat, i don't care if everything on the internet is correct or not.

:lol:

No, he's implying that their deaths shouldn't be talked about, that the parents and the media that actually are covering it should shut up, or it's being 'politicized'. No one is politisizing it, they're demanding answers. You know that if this guy had an "R" after his name the media would be tearing him limb from limb over this situation in Libya, and so would most of the partisan left. All I see right now is a lot of people asking for answers, and almost zero coverage of it anywhere in mainstream media. But if anyone mentions it, they're 'politicizing' their deaths. Seriously, I can't wait for the damn election to be over with.

Wow, you got all of that from what I said, huh?

The truth is that the father of Ty Woods sat there are called out the Whitehouse and said they were cowards on Glenn Beck's radio show.

He sat there and attacked the administration multiple times without there being any official disclosure as to what happened and why the decisions were made:

“That is cowardice by the people that issued that order. And our country is not a country of cowards. Our country is the greatest nation on Earth. And what we need to do is we need to raise up a generation of American heroes just like Ty who is an American hero. But in order to do that, we need to raise up a generation that has not just physical strength but moral strength. We do not need another generation of liars who lack moral strength.”

He went on a political pundits show and launched an attack on the death of his son, rather than wait for the investigation to be completed.

And you ALL are furthering this notion.

when you state official, I understand you to say, from official sources. Well, the hearing was from official sources, the documents obtained by the Oversight Committee are official as well. And those contradict the story this administration put out. They show multiple times security was requested and denied, even though there was documented evidence to show just how dangerous it was there. And they even had security teams removed. All documented in the hearing. Did you hear even Sean Smith, an information officer that was the fourth person killed that day, made a comment online that day, wondering if he would die that day?
Gianturco posted excerpts from his final chat with Smith, including this chilling message:

(12:54:09 PM) vile_rat: assuming we don't die tonight. We saw one of our 'police' that guard the compound taking pictures

Gianturco writes that Smith's dark humor was nothing new; he had been stationed in other potentially dire situations before.

"The last time he did something like this, he was in Baghdad in 2007 or 2008," Gianturco wrote. "He would be on jabber [an instant messaging service], then say something like 'incoming' and vanish for a while as the Kayatushas came down from Sadr City."

Unfortunately, this time was much different.

"He was on jabber when it happened," Gianturco writes. "In Baghdad the same kind of thing happened - incoming sirens, he'd vanish, we'd freak out and he'd come back ok after a bit. This time he said ... 'GUNFIRE' and then disconnected and never returned.
Murdered State Department official Sean Smith was influential online gamer | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
Evidently, Tyronne Woods mother had a different account and she posted on Facebook how well and respectful she was treated

snopes.com: Biden Made Disrespectful Joke to Father of Navy SEAL?

Yabut, the rw's like lies a lot better than the truth.

Cindy Sheehan was attacked, insulted, demonized, and vilified mercilessly.

And for what?

Because her son was killed for no reason.

Just as her son was, Cindy Sheehan is a hero.

She was not and is not a hero to the people who are trying now to use her in some sort of comparison to this Woods guy.

How about the Left treat Woods exactly the way the Right treated Cindy Sheehan?

Would that be 'fair'?

Then there's the father of Sean Smith. Ray Smith also wants answers about the death of his son. This Marine gravely wounded with 60% burns during the Nam War in the 70's certainly suffering from PTSD hadn't seen his son in 15 years and was supposed to meet with him within a few weeks after he was killed.
Here's a little snip from Benghazi victim's dad from Gulfport wants answers | Centro Tampa:

Smith was furious to learn about his son's death on TV, and he wanted answers about what had happened. So he reached out to his congressman, Rep. C.W. "Bill" Young.

"He blew up when he saw that," Young said. "I went to [Secretary of State] Hillary Clinton to see if she could talk to him about his son. She and his son were friends."

Clinton had Undersecretary of State Patrick Kennedy call Smith, Young said.

"I got a call from Patrick Kennedy about three weeks ago," said Smith. "He sent me a form letter and a flag. That was it. 'I am so sorry about your son.' We didn't talk too long, about two or three minutes."

The call did little to soothe the grieving father.

"I want answers," he said. "I want to know how he died. I want people brought to justice who did this to him."[/
I]

So it isn't just Charles Wood, or Ray Smith seeking answers as to why these men were abandoned by this President to die.

are you saying they're not being investigated?

No, he's implying that their deaths shouldn't be talked about, that the parents and the media that actually are covering it should shut up, or it's being 'politicized'. No one is politisizing it, they're demanding answers. You know that if this guy had an "R" after his name the media would be tearing him limb from limb over this situation in Libya, and so would most of the partisan left. All I see right now is a lot of people asking for answers, and almost zero coverage of it anywhere in mainstream media. But if anyone mentions it, they're 'politicizing' their deaths. Seriously, I can't wait for the damn election to be over with.

i googled benghazi attacks and i see lots of stuff from the msm.

if you're saying that the right isn't trying to use this as a club to beat obama with, you're wrong.

I watch the mainstream news, both morning and evening occasionally. I've not seen it mentioned on even one of the four major news networks, which is where most people get their news. There's nothing discussed that could possibly put Obama in any kind of a negative light, i.e. unemployment, national debt, poverty, etc... I also watched them all throughout the Bush presidency and saw the overkill of every possible 'scandal' being discussed non stop, day after day. Daily death tolls, daily updates on stock exchange, etc.. Important issues were discussed and reported on, not so today. If they focus on what should be important issues, it makes Obama look bad, so they just ignore them.

I'm saying that the left and the right are mirror images of each other, it just so happens that the left controls the greater percentage of the media outlets, so this is what we get.

Evidently, Tyronne Woods mother had a different account and she posted on Facebook how well and respectful she was treated

Cindy Sheehan was attacked, insulted, demonized, and vilified mercilessly.

And for what?

She was not and is not a hero to the people who are trying now to use her in some sort of comparison to this Woods guy.

Would that be 'fair'?

Sheehan was a Gold Star mother who gave her son to a cause she thought was not justified. The WMDs that were the justification for the invasion that took her sons life were never found. As a Gold Star mother, Sheehan has every right to protest the war in Iraq

What is Woods beef? That he doesn't approve of Consulates? or that he doesn't like Obama?

Seriously, is anyone surprised Biden made this remark???

I can easily see the mother trying to be respectful and the father taking the course he did...

In the end, we have a Administration that failed to hear the warnings and 4 Americans were killed by Al Qaeda...

The responsibility lies with Obama, he has to live with it, I am glad I don't...

Ty would still be alive if he followed his orders.But then cons wouldn't be able to politicize his death.

and more Americans would be dead.

I have been looking into this..

I can not find any reports that he saved any lives, the only stories I have been able to find were that he and Doherty were killed in a car on the way to embassy from mortar fire.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Consider yourself corrected...

And for what?

Would that be 'fair'?

Sheehan was a Gold Star mother who gave her son to a cause she thought was not justified. The WMDs that were the justification for the invasion that took her sons life were never found. As a Gold Star mother, Sheehan has every right to protest the war in Iraq

What is Woods beef? That he doesn't approve of Consulates? or that he doesn't like Obama?

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq
Last major stockpile from Saddam's nuclear efforts arrives in Canada
The removal of 550 metric tons of "yellowcake" — the seed material for higher-grade nuclear enrichment — was a significant step toward closing the books on Saddam's nuclear legacy. It also brought relief to U.S. and Iraqi authorities who had worried the cache would reach insurgents or smugglers crossing to Iran to aid its nuclear ambitions.
U.S. removes 'yellowcake' from Iraq - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Conflict in Iraq | NBC News

And for what?

Would that be 'fair'?

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner!!

rightwinger needs help understanding what Ty Woods dad is all upset about!!

:clap2:

The Joe Biden is My Hero Award is just for you!! Feel special??

actually I believe they working with the CIA, if I recall my facts correctly.

Could be but I think I read the two SEALS were private security. One of the guys with them was a CIA analys the other was with the State Department. Could be wrong though.

see, that is what was wrong, misleading statements were made, to try to cover the fact they were working with the CIA, trying to make it appear they were part of the security for the Ambassador, which they were not. The hearing helped explain alot of this stuff, as well as other info, such as documents and e-mails that have been released. I have been following this closely.

From what I've read the two ex SEALS weren't assigned as security for the consulate. They were based somewhere else and came to assist.

The two former SEALS, Tyrone Woods, 41, and Glen Doherty, 42, were not employed by the State Department diplomatic security office and instead were what is known as personal service contractors who had other duties related to security, the officials said.

They heard the gunfire and went to assist. They got around 30 people out and then spent the next 7 hours in a firefight at the consulate.

Here's One Fact from Benghazi: Two Americans Exhibited Uncommon Valor - Ricochet.com

Thats from Rocochet.

Of course there are all kinds of conflicting stories on the two ex SEALS. One said that they were in fact working for the State Department on contract to the CIA.

In-Extremis | Katechon
On September the 11th 2012, Ambassador Stevens is attacked at the Main Compound of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya. At this time, former SEALs Glen Doherty and Tyrone S. Woods, both working under the State Department (on contract to the CIA), were at the CIA "annex," a second compound 1.2 miles away. The two SEALs made a request for military back-up during the attack on the Main Compound. It was denied (apparently by the CIA command). Two times the former SEALs were told to “stand down” when they requested to go to the aid of the Ambassador and his...

Of course they didn't stand down and its also hard to figure out which accounts are factual.

It is a fact though that Barry and his boys, our Gov,t left these guys to die in that consulate.

Would that be 'fair'?

right over your head.........

Anyone who loses a child is upset over the death. Sheehan questioned the war that led to her sons death. Woods is just using it for a chance to be a star on FoxNews

that does not invalidate how poorly Mr. Woods was treated though does it?

Plus, knowing T. Woods went regardless of his orders explains the queue ball remark J. Biden made.

Maybe Oblamer should have the FBI arrest the coffins and try Doherty and Woods for failure to follow a federal directive to cease and desist in the face of mortal danger.

Last edited:

right over your head.........

Anyone who loses a child is upset over the death. Sheehan questioned the war that led to her sons death. Woods is just using it for a chance to be a star on FoxNews

Over my head??? LOL, you are special...

Right, whats good for Sheehan is not good for Woods, bravo you win the Joe Biden is My Hero Award again, twice in the same day, you are real special...

Forum List

Back