Cindy Sheehan, back in the news, kinda

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Well I have seen it asked, where is Cindy Sheehan? Seems that she is still around still protesting the wars but her voice is no longer desired by the MSM and especially the war hawk Hillary.

from the linked article:

The women who led anti-war protests against George W. Bush during his presidency has just come forward and dropped a BOMB on Hillary. There's no way liberals saw this one coming...

Sheehan then pivoted to the current presidential election, saying she cannot figure out why people seem to be more concerned with the words of Republican nominee Donald Trump than what she perceives to be the consistent warmongering of Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton.

“The current POTUS electoral circus we find ourselves in is interesting only for the fact that this is truly the weirdest election I have ever witnessed in my lifetime,” she wrote.

“While Donald Trump’s rhetoric is being scrutinized and analyzed, Hillary Clinton’s actual record of support for war, war, and more war, has been sanitized,” Sheehan continued.

She said that for all the support he garnered, Clinton’s Democrat primary rival, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, was no different.

With Bernie the issue is that the sand dwellers have more money than he does and he deserves it.
With Hillary you sorta have to cut her some slack once you realize why she is mad at the muslim bunch. You see, when she looks at them she thinks that when they wear the diaper on their head, they are actually making fun of her by calling attention to her own diaper.
personally I think she should adopt the style of putting it on her head, be a great place for her to keep a spare in case of the sure to come accident.

Forum List

Back