Cindy Sheehan - Liberal Support Of Obama's Wars Is Racist.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
I wonder if the Major News Outlets will give her the airtime they gave her when she was Protesting President G. W. Bush...

I doubt it.

Cindy Sheehan Democrats support war because of reverse racism RedState

“I think that there are some people on the so called left, who might say we have to circle our wagons around the first African American president, and to me that is racism in reverse because his policies are actually still the racist policies of empire.”

I wonder if the Major News Outlets will give her the airtime they gave her when she was Protesting President G. W. Bush...

I doubt it.

“I think that there are some people on the so called left, who might say we have to circle our wagons around the first African American president, and to me that is racism in reverse because his policies are actually still the racist policies of empire.”

I had all but forgotten about her 'til only just now.

Does she still write a column for The Huffington Post?

I doubt it.

And she is correct! What other explanation could there be when Liberal anti-war democrats support Obama's Wars. Which are the same wars they protested under Bush. Unlike all the other Liberal anti-war democrats at least Cindy Sheehan is consistent.

Once she served her purpose bashing Bush, the liberals threw her under the bus.

At least she is consistent. I disagree that it is because of race though. It's just partisan politics. Some were going to support any Democrat on the same issues they condemned Bush over.

The OP doesn't make any sense. Obama doesn't have any 'wars,' these are GWB's failed,illegal wars the president is working to clean up.

Bombing people and killing them in 7 different countries is called a 'war' by anyone but you and Obama. That is what he is doing in case you missed it. Not calling it a war does not make it so.

Cindy Sheehan surfaces? Where is her little army of protesters? Even low information lefties should remember what they did to President Bush. Americans are still dying in Afghanistan but all the anti-war protesters retired when Barry Hussein was elected.

There's a coordinated Media Blackout on dissent, as far as this current President goes. The MSM certainly hasn't reported on all the Civilian deaths caused by this President's bombings around the world. Virtually no mention of it at all.

But why the Blackout? My guess is, he's a fellow Communist/Progressive Globalist. And most in the American MSM are Communist/Progressive Globalists as well. They're protecting one of their own. So no, she won't get the same airtime. The corrupt MSM is in 'Cover his Ass-mode.'

Forum List

Back