Chuck U Loves Playing The Grinch

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
I'm watching the weasel looking down his beak at the cameras telling Trump, "You're not getting your wall, today, next week, or next year" and I'm thinking who does this grinch remind me of? And then it came to me:

Charles Montgomery Burns: :lol:

DihFrv_X0AAlcc8.jpg

I'm watching the weasel looking down his beak at the cameras telling Trump, "You're not getting your wall, today, next week, or next year" and I'm thinking who does this grinch remind me of? And then it came to me:

DihFrv_X0AAlcc8.jpg
Schumer did offer Trump a wall

tower-sing-sing.jpg

there is no chaos in the white house, the chaos is up/in a particular body part of choomer

DihFrv_X0AAlcc8.jpg
The Dems counteroffer for wall is 1.3 billions...

• Banned
Promises made, promises kept....there will be a wall, a big beautiful wall, with a big beautiful door in it....and that's a fact, Jack.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

original.gif

Why is the government even shut down? Hasn't the check from Mexico arrived yet? :dunno:

Nope. tiny trump owns this....he said so himself.

That was before when Pelousy told him he couldn't get the votes in the House....GOT EM. Now what Nancy? Now what Chuck? Now what the Swamp?

Homos on parade....Barry takes the Rat party for a ride...

lag4gqdp0xk5mjp41fzf.gif

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

Forum List

Back