So When Did Schumer Flip on Immigration?

everyone is in favor of legal immigration -- RW pubes just take it to extremes when they cant begin to enforce the laws we currently have.,

and the idiots whine ....................

everyone is in favor of legal immigration -- RW pubes just take it to extremes when they cant begin to enforce the laws we currently have.,

I am not in favor of legal immigration from third world countries... lies again.

Zero benefit, and why is it that out of any country we get most immigrants from MEXICO? Do you think they have the best?

Yes, we're both in favor of legal immigration. The difference between us is you're also in favor of illegal immigration and I'm not

I am not in favor of legal immigration from third world countries... lies again.

Zero benefit, and why is it that out of any country we get most immigrants from MEXICO? Do you think they have the best?

You're in the vast minority. Most of us don't care where they come from as long as they can support themselves and they aren't criminals

Forum List

Back