Christmas Eve in Auschwitz as Recalled by Polish Prisoners

Most jews did not survive. About 1.1 million were murdered in Aushwitz alone, and about 6 million all together.

1 in 3 jews on the planet were murdered by the nazis.

Sunni aka the dickhead tried this spread his crap in another thread.

This is the sworn testimony of the commandant of Aushwitz from the Nuremberg Trials.

Modern History Sourcebook: Rudolf Hoess: Testimony at Nuremburg

Rudolf Hoess, Commandant of Auschwitz:
Testimony at Nuremburg, 1946

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rudolf Hoess born in 1900, , joined the SS in 1933, and eventually commanded the massive extermination center of Auschwitz, whose name has come to symbolize humanity's ultimate descent into evil. This is his signed testimony at the Post-War trials of Major War Criminals held at Nuremburg.

1, RUDOLF FRANZ FERDINAND HOESS, being first duly sworn, depose and say as follows:

1. I am forty*six years old, and have been a member of the NSDAPI since 1922; a member of the SS since 1934; a member of the Waffen*SS since 1939. I was a member from 1 December 1934 of the SS Guard Unit, the so*called Deathshead Formation (Totenkopf Verband).

2. I have been constantly associated with the administration of concentration camps since 1934, serving at Dachau until 1938; then as Adjutant in Sachsenhausen from 1938 to 1 May, 1940, when I was appointed Commandant of Auschwitz. l commanded Auschwitz until 1 December,1943, and estimate that at least 2,500,000 victims were executed and exterminated there by gassing and burning, and at least another half million succumbed to starvation and disease, making a total dead of about 3,000,000. This figure represents about 70% or 80% of all persons sent to Auschwitz as prisoners, the remainder having been selected and used for slave labor in the concentration camp industries. Included among the executed and burnt were approximately 20,000 Russian prisoners of war (previously screened out of Prisoner of War cages by the Gestapo) who were delivered at Auschwitz in Wehrmacht transports operated by regular Wehrmacht officers and men. The remainder of the total number of victims included about 100,000 German Jews, and great numbers of citizens (mostly Jewish) from Holland, France, Belgium, Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Greece, or other countries. We executed about 400,000 Hungarian Jews alone at Auschwitz in the summer of 1944.
4. Mass executions by gassing commenced during the summer 1941 and continued until fall 1944.1 personally supervised executions at Auschwitz until the first of December 1943 and know by reason of my continued duties in the Inspectorate of Concentration Camps WVHA2 that these mass executions continued as stated above. All mass executions by gassing took place under the direct order, supervision and responsibility of RSHA.31 received all orders for carrying out these mass executions directly from RSHA.

6. The "final solution" of the Jewish question meant the complete extermination of all Jews in Europe. l was ordered to establish extermination facilities at Auschwitz in June 1941. At that time there were already in the general govemment three other extermination camps; BELZEK, TREBLINKA and WOLZEK. These camps were under the Einsatzkommando of the Security Police and SD. I visited Treblinka to find out how they carried out their
exterminations. The Camp Commandant at Treblinka told me that he had liquidated 80,000 in the course of one*half year. He was principally concerned with liquidating all the Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto. He used monoxide gas and I did not think that his methods were very efficient. So when I set up the extermination building at Auschwitz, l used Cyclon B, which was a crystallized Prussic Acid which we dropped into the death chamber from a small opening. It took from 3 to 15 minutes to kill the people in the death chamber depending upon climatic conditions. We knew when the people were dead because their screaming stopped. We usually waited about one*half hour before we opened the doors and removed the bodies. After the bodies were removed our special commandos took off the rings and extracted the gold from the teeth of the corpses.

7. Another improvement we made over Treblinka was that we built our gas chambers to accommodate 2,000 people at one time, whereas at Treblinka their 10 gas chambers only accommodated 200 people each. The way we selected our victims was as follows: we had two SS doctors on duty at Auschwitz to examine the incoming transports of prisoners. The prisoners would be marched by one of the doctors who would make spot decisions as they walked by. Those who were fit for work were sent into the Camp. Others were sent immediately to the extermination plants. Children of tender years were invariably exterminated since by reason of their youth they were unable to work. Still another improvement we made over Treblinka was that at Treblinka the victims almost always knew that they were to be exterminated and at Auschwitz we endeavored to fool the victims into thinking that they were to go through a delousing process. Of course, frequently they realized our true intentions and we sometimes had riots and difficulties due to that fact. Very frequently women would hide their children under the clothes but of course when we found them we would send the children in to be exterminated. We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz .
8. We received from time to time special prisoners from the local Gestapo office. The SS doctors killed such prisoners by injections of benzine. Doctors had orders to write ordinary death certificates and could put down any reason at all for the cause of death.

9. From time to time we conducted medical experiments on women inmates, including sterilization and experiments relating to cancer. Most of the people who died under these experiments had been already condemned to death by the Gestapo.

10. Rudolf Mildner was the chief of the Gestapo at Kattowicz and as such was head of the political department at Auschwitz which conducted third degree methods of interrogation from approximately March 1941 until September 1943. As such, he frequently sent prisoners to Auschwitz for incarceration or execution. He visited Auschwitz on several occasions. The Gestapo Court, the SS Standgericht, which tried persons accused of various crimes, such as escaping Prisoners of War, etc., frequently met within Auschwitz, and Mildner often attended the trial of such persons, who usually were executed in Auschwitz following their sentence. l showed Mildner throughout the extermination plant at Auschwitz and he was directly interested in it since he had to send the Jews from his territory for execution at Auschwitz.

I understand English as it is written above. The above statements are true; this declaration is made by me voluntarily and without compulsion; after reading over the statement, I have signed and executed the same at Nurnberg, Germany on the fifth day of April 1946.

Rudolf Franz Ferdinand Hoess, "Affidavit, 5 April 1946," in Trial of the Major War Criminals Before the International Tribunal, Nuremberg, 14 November 1945*1 October 1946 (Nuremberg: Secretariat of the International Military Tribunal, 1949), Doc. 3868*PS, vol. 33, 275*79.

Wow, that was funny. Can I get some of whatever the author was smoking? That must be some good shit! However, Sunni, you might want to lay off because you're mind is mush if you actually really believe this crap. Either it's mush or you're a Jew-hating racist with an agenda of hatred to spread. In any event, you are immediately discounted by any reasonable person as a raving lunatic and/or a terrorist.

I suspect that you do actually know, as does the rest of us, that the Holocaust is real. So, let's get past the supposed discussion as to whether or not it happened. That's not a reasonable subject. What is more interesting is why you want to spread these lies? Why do you have so much hatred toward the Jews?
This site has both physical evidence and pictures to back up that the Holohoax is a fraud.

Auschwitz and the holocaust

I notice that you resorted to attacking me and not the evidence the site offers as proof.

Your nazi site offers not proof.

A site just saying this was the facts, and in no way backed it up with any documentation, is not proof. The only people who would believe it are the extremely gullible or those who want to believe it despite reality.

Why do you have so much hatred toward the Jews?

I can't figure out why you think questioning some aspects of an alleged historical event equals hatred??? :doubt:

Actually K9 asks a great question. There is nothing reasonable about what you are saying.

This is about your hate regarding jews. Nothing else.
The title of this thread is, "Christmas Eve in Auschwitz as Recalled by Polish Prisoners".

The OP had nothing to do with the Jews.

It was about Polish Christians and their struggle during 5 consecutive Christmas Eves while imprisoned at Auschwitz.

You and other haters turned the thread into a name calling debate about the jews and the holohoax.

I posted the OP for the Christian members of this board as a testament and example of their faith on this Christmas Eve.

Just goes to show. You do something nice. And there will always be people who will attack your efforts.

Let me ask this question: " Where you Christians on the board offended or spiritually charged after reading the OP of this thread?

Last edited:
Hey Sunni, you want to actually make the subject of the holocaust's authenticity a subject worthy of discussion. It is NOT. When you try to make it a discussion you will be strongly admonished as you have been in this forum, and rightfully so.

I encourage you to step back and reflect on your life and free yourself from all of your hatred. We all know how much hate you have inside of you. It does nothing to help you or anybody else, in fact, it's hurting.

This is NOT the life God wants for you. Turn your back on evil and embrace your Jewish brothers and sisters. If we all could do this our world would be a swell place. I hope you'll consider it.

Why do you have so much hatred toward the Jews?

I can't figure out why you think questioning some aspects of an alleged historical event equals hatred??? :doubt:

Actually K9 asks a great question. There is nothing reasonable about what you are saying.

This is about your hate regarding jews. Nothing else.

Good.
SunniMan is a classic Holocaust denier. That makes him by definition an anti semite and Jew hater. Engaging with him to demonstrate that the best attested historical event actually happened is only giving credence to his pseudo-historical rantings.
I'd suggest Iggy for thsi character. His appeals to "hear the other side" are worthless and motivated by agenda.

Hey Sunni, you want to actually make the subject of the holocaust's authenticity a subject worthy of discussion. It is NOT. When you try to make it a discussion you will be strongly admonished as you have been in this forum, and rightfully so.

I encourage you to step back and reflect on your life and free yourself from all of your hatred. We all know how much hate you have inside of you. It does nothing to help you or anybody else, in fact, it's hurting.

This is NOT the life God wants for you. Turn your back on evil and embrace your Jewish brothers and sisters. If we all could do this our world would be a swell place. I hope you'll consider it.
Once again, I DO NOT hate the Jews.

I have nothing against the Jews or their religion..

I just can't see how denying some aspects of the so called holocaust = hate??

That is just crazy :cuckoo:

I don't hate people who believe in the holocaust. Believe in it if you want.

So why am I hated just because I doubt the official holocaust story? :doubt:

In fact, how is it affecting the Jews if I reject their version of the event?

I made this thread as a public service to all the people on the board who celebrate Christmas.

(It has nothing to do with the Jews)

It is hard to imagine the spirit of the prisoners who had to endured this living hell.

And yet they survived year after year of brutality, hardship, and suffering, at the hands of the brutal guards.

So to those who are complaining about long lines at the store. Being forced to visit with the relatives. Gifts you could do without. Or not happy with their Christmas dinner.

Just reflect to the OP and your problems will instantly disappear.

Although Christmas is not part of my religious tradition.

Merry Christmas to all USMB members. :eusa_angel:

Fuck off jew hater. If i believed in hell, i would tell you to go burn there. I hope your Christmas was terrible. May every day for the rest of your life be filled with misery.

P.S. Muslims are fucking stupid and so are you. The middle East is the armpit of the world precisely because muslims live there. I wish you would move away from my beloved country, because you dont deserve to live in a great nation like the US.

Wow, that was funny. Can I get some of whatever the author was smoking? That must be some good shit! However, Sunni, you might want to lay off because you're mind is mush if you actually really believe this crap. Either it's mush or you're a Jew-hating racist with an agenda of hatred to spread. In any event, you are immediately discounted by any reasonable person as a raving lunatic and/or a terrorist.

I suspect that you do actually know, as does the rest of us, that the Holocaust is real. So, let's get past the supposed discussion as to whether or not it happened. That's not a reasonable subject. What is more interesting is why you want to spread these lies? Why do you have so much hatred toward the Jews?
This site has both physical evidence and pictures to back up that the Holohoax is a fraud.

Auschwitz and the holocaust

I notice that you resorted to attacking me and not the evidence the site offers as proof.

I personally knew a jew that survived Auschwitz. Ill take his word for it any day over you and your fucking racists online friends. You need to quit worrying about the jews and start worrying about your evil religion.

I personally knew a jew that survived Auschwitz.

Kind of funny, but it seems like just about everyone knows a jew Auschwitz survivor complete with the numbers tatooed on their arm.

Yet the Holocaust myth claims they were basically all gassed out of existence.

So what gives?

How come so many excaped death?? :doubt:

Kind of funny, but it seems like just about everyone knows a jew Auschwitz survivor complete with the numbers tatooed on their arm.

So what gives?

I grew up in the horse racing industry you might say. My father was the General Manager of Longacres, which is a horse track in Washington, or at least used to be before it was sold to Boeing and torn down to build offices or some shit. They still havent built anything on the property and theyve had it since 1991. Anyways, i digress.

The owners of Longacres, and a shitload of other property in the Seattle area, is a jewish family named Alhadeff which my family was VERY close friends with. We even lived in their mansion for a month while our house was being built. They are one of the richest families in Washington, and while i cant prove the existance of Victor Alhadeff, Kenneth Alhadeff (his nephew) can be googled. Ive tried to google Victor, but ive had no results from it. Youll find a shit load of results on Kenny though, especially since hes one of the largest donors to the Democratic party in this state. He even gave like $60,000 in 2008 to Obama, though most of his political donations are to politicians locally in Washington. Look it up.

I had MANY dinners at my house with Victor and i remember him fondly. He was such a nice guy, but he suffered from severe depression his whole life because of the things he endured in the camp. I heard his stories about Auschwitz and i saw the tatoo on his arm. People survived the holocaust, which is why we know what happened there. I doubt theres 5 other posters on this board that personally knew a jew from the concentration camps though, so your premise that everyone knows one is flat wrong.

You can choose to try and believe im lying, but you wont truly believe it. I know you believe what im saying is true, so if you try to pretend like that shit didnt happen you are just pathetic and petty. Most muslims are, so it wouldnt be anything new.

Fuck off jew hater scum.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip about reading Hannah Arendt's book on Eichmann. But I really don't feel like reading another Jew's opinion on the so called holocaust.

It is true that many of the public holocaust deniers are aligned with anti-semitic groups.

I believe this is because that's the only venue they have for airing their views.

If the anti-semitism laws were rescinded. Then real historians, not attached to any group or agenda, would come out and honestly review ALL of the evidence and then issue a true finding.

But as it stands, historians are afraid to touch the subject, for fear of destroying their name and career, if they published anything that deviated fron the official story.

So currently, all we have are people of dubious character doing the research that true academics should be doing.

I knew one of the soldiers that liberated one of these camps. The primary occupants of the camp were jews. And most of the dead, were jews.

I see no reason to doubt the number of jews murdered, for the Germans kept meticulous records.

It does not at all, of course. Thousands of Jews were liberated from the camps alive, and many are still alive.

I have to say, Sunni Man, for someone who posts a lot about this topic, your knowledge of it is shockingly poor.

I have to say, Sunni Man, for someone who posts a lot about this topic, your knowledge of it is shockingly poor.

To someone like you who bases their knowledge of the event on the official Holohoax story.

My knowledge would seem to be lacking.

But thankfully, I dug deeper into the so called Holocaust and found out that a massive fraud was being sold to the public.

But thankfully, I dug deeper into the so called Holocaust and found out that a massive fraud was being sold to the public.

And yet you did this without visiting the camps or reading the classic books on the subject.

In point of fact, Sunni, you have not researched this subject at all - and you are talking to people who have.

I you are interested in this topic, why haven't you been to Birkenau to see it for yourself?

Why haven't you read Ian Kershaw or Richard Overy, Christopher Browning or some of the German historians working at the times such as Klaus Hildebrand?

Why haven't you read the testimony of the German doctors who worked with Dr Mengele?

Seriously man - face the facts and accept that you are at Square One on this topic.

Read some of the basic books with an open mind, and then starting asking real questions.

So what gives?

I grew up in the horse racing industry you might say. My father was the General Manager of Longacres, which is a horse track in Washington, or at least used to be before it was sold to Boeing and torn down to build offices or some shit. They still havent built anything on the property and theyve had it since 1991. Anyways, i digress.

The owners of Longacres, and a shitload of other property in the Seattle area, is a jewish family named Alhadeff which my family was VERY close friends with. We even lived in their mansion for a month while our house was being built. They are one of the richest families in Washington, and while i cant prove the existance of Victor Alhadeff, Kenneth Alhadeff (his nephew) can be googled. Ive tried to google Victor, but ive had no results from it. Youll find a shit load of results on Kenny though, especially since hes one of the largest donors to the Democratic party in this state. He even gave like $60,000 in 2008 to Obama, though most of his political donations are to politicians locally in Washington. Look it up.

I had MANY dinners at my house with Victor and i remember him fondly. He was such a nice guy, but he suffered from severe depression his whole life because of the things he endured in the camp. I heard his stories about Auschwitz and i saw the tatoo on his arm. People survived the holocaust, which is why we know what happened there. I doubt theres 5 other posters on this board that personally knew a jew from the concentration camps though, so your premise that everyone knows one is flat wrong.

You can choose to try and believe im lying, but you wont truly believe it. I know you believe what im saying is true, so if you try to pretend like that shit didnt happen you are just pathetic and petty. Most muslims are, so it wouldnt be anything new.

Fuck off jew hater scum.

My grandmother survived Aushwitz. I remember as a child when she stayed with us she used to have terrible nightmares, as a result, where she was screaming. It scared the shit out of me. It woke me up and I was about 2,000 feet away.

Forum List

Back