Christmas Eve in Auschwitz as Recalled by Polish Prisoners

I personally knew a jew that survived Auschwitz.

Kind of funny, but it seems like just about everyone knows a jew Auschwitz survivor complete with the numbers tatooed on their arm.

Yet the Holocaust myth claims they were basically all gassed out of existence.

So what gives?

How come so many excaped death?? :doubt:

Not all.

Let's see I presented evidence from:

The sworn testimony of the commandant of Aushwitz Rudoph Hess

The sworn testimony of at least three other nazis who were at Aushwitz

Sworn testimony of eye witnesses

Documents of internal memos talking about the gassing

Documents showing the missing people

Original pictures of the gas chambers

Pictures of the originial blueprints showing where the gas chambers would be

One the other side you provided zero evidence. Just twisted web sites saying these are the facts, with not one shred of documentation proving it.

Why haven't you read the testimony of the German doctors who worked with Dr Mengele?

Seriously man - face the facts and accept that you are at Square One on this topic.
I am in NO way saying that the Jews didn't suffer at the hands of the Nazis.

I will agree that a couple of hundred thousand innocent people tragically died at the work camps.

And yes, Mengele did unspeakable experiments on hundreds of people.

But I don't need to travel to a mocked up and staged camp to somehow learn the official holocaust truth.

I was taught that story in grade school. :doubt:

Why haven't you read the testimony of the German doctors who worked with Dr Mengele?

Seriously man - face the facts and accept that you are at Square One on this topic.
I am in NO way saying that the Jews didn't suffer at the hands of the Nazis.

I will agree that a couple of hundred thousand innocent people tragically died at the work camps.

And yes, Mengele did unspeakable experiments on hundreds of people.

But I don't need to travel to a mocked up and staged camp to somehow learn the official holocaust truth.

I was taught that story in grade school. :doubt:

Don't believe everything taught in those Hamas run schools.

:

Actually, yes you do.

Because at the moment whenever you post about the camps you are shooting in the dark. You mistake Birkenau for Auschwitz, you attribute aspects of camp life at Buna to that at Auschwitz 1, and you are completely baffled by the distinct purposes for the camps (work camp vs death camp) and their timelines

You have been sold lies by Holocaust Deniers who rely on the fact that you will not go there yourself and find out that you have been tricked.

The only question is - are you smart enough and cynical enough to question to go and find out for yourself?

Also - you seemed not to have explained why you will not read the main (non-Jewish) histories of the Holocaust.

Last edited:
I made this thread as a public service to all the people on the board who celebrate Christmas.

(It has nothing to do with the Jews)

It is hard to imagine the spirit of the prisoners who had to endured this living hell.

And yet they survived year after year of brutality, hardship, and suffering, at the hands of the brutal guards.

So to those who are complaining about long lines at the store. Being forced to visit with the relatives. Gifts you could do without. Or not happy with their Christmas dinner.

Just reflect to the OP and your problems will instantly disappear.

Although Christmas is not part of my religious tradition.

Merry Christmas to all USMB members. :eusa_angel:

Fuck off jew hater. If i believed in hell, i would tell you to go burn there. I hope your Christmas was terrible. May every day for the rest of your life be filled with misery.

P.S. Muslims are fucking stupid and so are you. The middle East is the armpit of the world precisely because muslims live there. I wish you would move away from my beloved country, because you dont deserve to live in a great nation like the US.
My, my...is this the same asshole that was lecturing others about compassion yesterday?

I will admit, the Zionist Jews have done a terrific job of creating phony documents and staging artifacts at various locations to back up their holocaust fantasy.

But it makes sense they would be able to do this. It seems to be in their DNA

Heck, everytime there is a huge billion dollar ponzi scheme.

The criminal mastermind inevitably turns out to be one of the "Chosen People" :doubt:

Sunni -

You still have not explained why you are refusing to read the major (non-Jewish) histories of the Holocaust.

You claim to be interested in truth or answers - but is that really the case?

I will admit, the Zionist Jews have done a terrific job of creating phony documents and staging artifacts at various locations to back up their holocaust fantasy.

But it makes sense they would be able to do this. It seems to be in their DNA

Heck, everytime there is a huge billion dollar ponzi scheme.

The criminal mastermind inevitably turns out to be one of the "Chosen People" :doubt:

Prove that the documents are phony.

My, my...is this the same asshole that was lecturing others about compassion yesterday?

Hi Ravi. I'm going to take this opportunity to venture off topic for a moment as this thread is pretty much a joke anyway.

I've read some of your posts. You seem to be pretty committed to liberal ideals. I can appreciate your passion for what you believe in.

I have a question for you. Do you hate the Republicans more than your love of truth? I'm going to venture a guess that your answer will be "of course not", but I'm not certain about that. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not on a crusade to smear anything "Republican". I'm curious to ask you this because I noticed you posting in another thread of which I participated and, after taking some shots against the Republicans, you stopped posting.

Here is a link to the thread in question, just in case you'd simply forgotten about it and would like to provide further input. And, if you don't want to, it's ok, I understand.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/99459-republicans-aiding-and-abetting-terrorists.html

Sunni Man correctly describes himself in his own words: "people of dubious character doing the research that true academics should be doing."

The work has and is being done by credible, reputable historians. No doubt exists that the Holocaust occurred with millions on millions of victims, the great majority being Jewish.

Please, Sunni Man, your comments only stain this thread.

It is not about the Jews. (I know they think they own the so called holocaust)

Yes, it is - you are simply being disingenuous.

When you start a post a camp in which some 80% of the deaths were Jewish - quite obviously it is a post about Jews unless you specifically state otherwise.

And you STILL have not explained why you refuse to read about this topic - even those books written by non-Jews.

Sodafin, I have read plenty of books about the so called holocaust. But the topic doesn't consume my life. I am quite satisfied that many aspects of the event need to be revisited by historians. It has been over 60 years since the alleged event occurred. So it's time for professional historians to reexamine the details of the so called holocaust and bring to light both the truth and the lies.
This has been done with every historical event in the world.
So why should the so called holocaust be any different?

I have read plenty of books about the so called holocaust.

I am sure you have - but it does seem as if you have no read the books which would have answered your questions about the war.

In particular, I think a book like Christopher Brownings 'Ordinary Men' would help, but also the books by Ian Kershaw and Richard Overy explain a lot about Hitler and the Reich.

To my mind the best book is still the Hannah Arendt, and even though she is Jewish the fact that she is vehemently anti-Zionist and lived with Nazi Martin Heidigger for 4 years suggests she was not too biased!

I would be interested to know which books you have read that were actually history books, written by real historians.

. I am quite satisfied that many aspects of the event need to be revisited by historians.

I agree - but this has already happened.

There are new books coming out all the time, and many of them do take a fresh look at things. Some have been quite radical in approach, and many are worth reading. Particularly when the German camp records at Bad Arolsen were released, a lot of new material came out to incorporate that information.

I've gone back and read books published by German historians in the 1950s, and it's interesting to compare them to newer books like those listed above. Many of them had amazing access to sources, and often witnessed events first hand, but of course did not have the perspective on events we have now.

But do understand that ALL historians, without exception, understand that literally millions of Jews were slaughtered. That simply is not in question.

But do understand that ALL historians, without exception, understand that literally millions of Jews were slaughtered. That simply is not in question.

I agree that large numbers of Jews were murdered by the Nazis; specifically the Eisengruppen

But the gas chambers and such, are a fraud cooked up to gain sympathy for the Jews.

So that the West would give them the land of Palestine out of guilt.

btw I will read the Hannah Arendt book in the future. :cool:

Sunni -

I am delighted to hear that you'll take a look at the Arendt book. The one I am recommending here is "Eichmann in Jerusalem", but she is also very noted for her history of totalitarianism.

I really think this book will help a lot, because it contains just so much information, and in great detail, but it is never boring!

btw, As I have explained to you at least 3 times now - the First Aliyah into Israel began in 1899. The British government considered Israel to be a given by 1922. Given most kibbutzim were settled 1920 - 1930 the idea that no holocaust = no Israel is very silly.

I agree that large numbers of Jews were murdered by the Nazis; specifically the Eisengruppen

But the gas chambers and such, are a fraud cooked up to gain sympathy for the Jews.

So that the West would give them the land of Palestine out of guilt.

btw I will read the Hannah Arendt book in the future. :cool:

The industrialized mass-murder camps and cremetoria have been accurately and thoroughly documented. This is not a question for validation. The question is, "Why, Sunni Man, do you deliberately ignore the validated truth?"

btw, As I have explained to you at least 3 times now - the First Aliyah into Israel began in 1899. The British government considered Israel to be a given by 1922. Given most kibbutzim were settled 1920 - 1930 the idea that no holocaust = no Israel is very silly.
Without Hitler and the so called holocaust. I doubt there would be the state of Israel.

I am well aware of the back to Israel movement started by Theodor Herzl

But without the events surrounding WWII

The Zionist movement would have been a long and drawn out process.

Without Hitler and the so called holocaust. I doubt there would be the state of Israel.

I am well aware of the back to Israel movement started by Theodor Herzl

But without the events surrounding WWII

The Zionist movement would have been a long and drawn out process.

Your conclusion may well have been true in this context. But that does not explain your denial of the extent of the Holocaust.

/QUOTE]

I really don't think this idea has any basis in reality at all. It just seems to be one of those convenient myths Deniers have made up out of thin air.

There were 126,000 Jews in Israel in 1925, and close to 500,000 at the BEGINNING of WWII.

The British government had accepted the inevitability of a Jewish state by the early 1920s, and the structure of Jewish society was very much in place by then.

The largest wave of Jewish migration DID NOT occur 1945 - 1950, but 1920 - 1935 and then in 1955 - 1970, as a result of the end of Stalinism (meaning Russian Jews were more able to leave the USSR).

The book "Peace to End All Peace" by David Fromkin covers the key period of the 1920s in detail, and is worth reading for this.

Forum List

Back