Christine O'Donnell: Latest whipping post for the Left

She was down by about 19 immediately before the debate and only by about 11 afterward.

Not according to your boys at fox news. she was down in their poll by 15% on 9/18 and by 16% on 10/9 after the debate.

no other polls were done.

if you have one, link it.

otherwise, it's more lies from you...and i know you find it amusing to make it up as you go along.

doesn't that embarrass you? and wouldn't what you have to say be more interesting if you actually told the truth occasionally?

or do you just prefer to troll?

Well heck.. she's still better looking than Coons...:lol: and she doesn't have an Obama rubber stamp in her hands...:eusa_hand:

she's very cute. but cute isn't a qualification for senate to most people.

she wouldn't understand how to use a rubber stamp if one were in her hand.

it's one thing to disagree on politics. it's another to put people up for the job who are embarrassing and not equipped for the job.

Are you insulting Obama.. Yes...I think you are..

Well heck.. she's still better looking than Coons...:lol: and she doesn't have an Obama rubber stamp in her hands...:eusa_hand:

it's one thing to disagree on politics. it's another to put people up for the job who are embarrassing and not equipped for the job.

no. i wasn't.

he was and still is better than the alternative.

no. i wasn't.

he was and still is better than the alternative.

Well then.. I guess we'll just have to disagree..

I think McCain sucked but Obama .. proved pathetic

Shes no Al franken ,thats for sure.

Shes no Al franken ,thats for sure.

:lol:.. Thanks.. just when I needed a laugh..

some of these cons are hillariously stupid. Obama had no experience, Biden has too much.
Wow the discussions at the trailer park must get tangled, that's why poor people shoot each other.

some of these cons are hillariously stupid. Obama had no experience, Biden has too much.
Wow the discussions at the trailer park must get tangled, that's why poor people shoot each other.

Ah, do I detect an unsubstantiated superior attitude, yes, yes I do..:eusa_eh:

Coons then pointed to the First Amendment, which states: “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

“You’re telling me the First Amendment does?” O’Donnell interrupted to ask.

Following the next question, Coons revisited the remark — likely thinking he had caught O’Donnell in a flub — saying, “I think you’ve just heard from my opponent in her asking ‘where is the separation of church and state’ show that she has a fundamental misunderstanding.”

“That’s in the First Amendment?” O’Donnell again asked.

“Yes,” Coons responded.

O’Donnell was later able to score some points of her own off the remark, revisiting the issue to ask Coons if he could identify the “five freedoms guaranteed in the First Amendment.”

Coons named the separation of church and state, but could not identify the others — the freedoms of speech, press, to assemble and petition — and asked that O’Donnell allow the moderators ask the questions.

“I guess he can’t,” O’Donnell said.

POLITICO Forums:2010: O'Donnell questions separation of church, state - POLITICO.com

She proves that you actually can't be dumer than Palin and survive. Maybe she should have wrote that first amendment note on her hand.

Forum List

Back