Christine Ford wanted confidentiality and anonymity, and now she is testifying before senate?

Wow, that’s quite a change in 6 weeks.

She will now be a household name forever.

I wonder what she paid paid...err, promised...err...coerced?

This is such a circus and I love the disingenuous Dims saying she should be believed while they dissed the woman who says that Keith Ellison beat the shit out of her.

This is choreographed AF.

This is all a Dim dirty trick.

Dim? This the limit of your humor.?
Wonder if you are a pussy grabber fan.
I guess you would like a guy almost strangling and groping you.
Most women don't ever mention it.
I guess her husband and psychiatrist records don't count.?

This is such a circus and I love the disingenuous Dims saying she should be believed while they dissed the woman who says that Keith Ellison beat the shit out of her.

So the self-identified anti-Trump, pu$$y hat-wearing, womens march-attending, Progressive Liberal activist makes an off-hand remark / tells a little white lie to a Democrats for personal attention - says she wants no one to know, for good reason. The Democrats writes a letter to Feinstein but tells her not to release it. In desperation before Confirmation Feinstein releases it anyway for party gain. Suddenly Ford finds her little white lie told to a Democrats for attention has been exposed to the media, blown out of proportion - it's out, and the rabid Trump-haters are out for blood and mob her. Too late to come out and admit you are a phony, a liar...ya gotta go with it...and she does.

That would explain the delay, the no intent to come forward, the lack of details / specifics, the eye witness who says it never happened but is not a credible witness either way because of the book he wrote......

It is all a huge, disgusting, deplorable, unethical, immoral train-wreck cased by Democrats who desperately wanted to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation after already publicly declaring they are 100% committed to Obstruction and will do ANYTHING to stop Trump from doing / accomplishing anything.

I thought don had accomplished poisoning our rivers, restricting overtime and producing the worst job creation in 6 years?

She wasn’t named . People figured it out . Now the cats out the bag.

And yet she somehow managed to hire an attorney, take a polygraph, and request therapy records on a weekend. Go figure

Yeppers!

How many people who want to remain anonymous go out and get a polygraph?, hire a Liberal Lawyer backed by Soros?, etc. etc.

I don't believe her.

Do you think it was more or less than paula jones?
Bill had hundreds of victims and State Troopers were witnessed

You don't try to bring down a nominee to the SC who is on the verge of confirmation by making an anonymous accusation of decades old harassment. That's foolish, because if the accusation stays anonymous it's rejected out of hand.

Yeppers!

How many people who want to remain anonymous go out and get a polygraph?, hire a Liberal Lawyer backed by Soros?, etc. etc.

I don't believe her.

She knew the evil right wing was coming for her?

What’s in it for her???

She never DID choose to come forward. The letter got leaked.

So the dirty Dims dissed the woman for political reasons, wow.

That was Diane Feinstein?

Is she wanted to remain anonymous, why did she allegedly take a lie detector test.

This story and her name is just a couple days old.

It just doesn’t add up.

Maybe the 65 women who wrote a letter on behalf of Kavanaugh should also testify in addition to Ford

Is it still just 65? I heard it’s over 200

I will correct my statement...it's now over 200 who went on record as vouching for his character.

One hail mary by the Dims who says he groped her when he was 17.

Dims.

Here is what you do.

Find a good candidate for POTUS.

Run them

Win

Reap the benefits.

Stop acting like 5 year olds who lost at checkers to their older sister. You fucking children.

yea we certainly don't have any intentional leaking these days.

yea we certainly don't have any intentional leaking these days.

Exactly.....Strzok and Page actually texted about leaks to the press to help Mueller.

Diane Feinstein should be removed from office.

She had a Chinese spy as a driver for 30 years and she is pulling this partisan bullshit.

This whole thing is a fraud. What a joke the Dims are.

YOu guys are disgusting and how anyone can support corruption liek this is beyond me.

Don't be hypocrites and support it jsut because you want the Constitution to change.

CHANGE THE LAWS THROUGH THE LEGISTLATURE AS IS THE CONSTITUTIONAL PROCESS.

This legislation through the judicial branch and through regulations is NOT the process.

Yeppers!

I don't believe her.

She knew the evil right wing was coming for her?

What’s in it for her???

Wait for her book...

Just like Anita Hill. It was all planned from the beginning. Clear back in July Feinstein and the Democraps hatched this plot.

Diane Feinstein should be removed from office.

She had a Chinese spy as a driver for 30 years and she is pulling this partisan bullshit.

This whole thing is a fraud. What a joke the Dims are.

YOu guys are disgusting and how anyone can support corruption liek this is beyond me.

Don't be hypocrites and support it jsut because you want the Constitution to change.

CHANGE THE LAWS THROUGH THE LEGISTLATURE AS IS THE CONSTITUTIONAL PROCESS.

This legislation through the judicial branch and through regulations is NOT the process.
I would not be shocked to find that Feinstein was pulling this stunt on behalf of The Chinese, just like Clinton tried to smear Trump on behalf of her friend, Vladimir Putin using Propaganda provided to her by Putin.

So one half of Libtardia on The East Coast is owned by Russia, and on The Left Coast, they are owned by China.

actually, she DID choose to come forward.

Kavanaugh Hires Award Winning Female Lawyer Over Assault Allegation

you can see in the paragraph:
Both Kavanaugh and the White House reject all allegations of misconduct. “This is a completely false allegation. I have never done anything like what the accuser describes—to her or to anyone,” Kavanaugh said in a Monday statement. “Because this never happened, I had no idea who was making this accusation until she identified herself yesterday.”

Yeppers!

I don't believe her.

How many do it over the weekend when law firms are closed?

Forum List

Back