Christine Ford wanted confidentiality and anonymity, and now she is testifying before senate?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Wow, that’s quite a change in 6 weeks.

She will now be a household name forever.

I wonder what she paid paid...err, promised...err...coerced?

This is such a circus and I love the disingenuous Dims saying she should be believed while they dissed the woman who says that Keith Ellison beat the shit out of her.

This is choreographed AF.

This is all a Dim dirty trick.

Last edited:

This is such a circus and I love the disingenuous Dims saying she should be believed while they dissed the woman who says that Keith Ellison beat the shit out of her.

She never DID choose to come forward. The letter got leaked.

So the dirty Dims dissed the woman for political reasons, wow.

That was Diane Feinstein?

Is she wanted to remain anonymous, why did she allegedly take a lie detector test.

This story and her name is just a couple days old.

It just doesn’t add up.

Maybe the 65 women who wrote a letter on behalf of Kavanaugh should also testify in addition to Ford

Do you think it was more or less than paula jones?

Is she going to testify? Heard a rumor she wasn’t going to show because she doesn’t have to prove her accusation according to her attorney.

Can’t verify it though

Sure she did.

So the dirty Dims dissed the woman for political reasons, wow.

That was Diane Feinstein?

Is she wanted to remain anonymous, why did she allegedly take a lie detector test.

This story and her name is just a couple days old.

It just doesn’t add up.

Maybe the 65 women who wrote a letter on behalf of Kavanaugh should also testify in addition to Ford

Is it still just 65? I heard it’s over 200

So the self-identified anti-Trump, pu$$y hat-wearing, womens march-attending, Progressive Liberal activist makes an off-hand remark / tells a little white lie to a Democrats for personal attention - says she wants no one to know, for good reason. The Democrats writes a letter to Feinstein but tells her not to release it. In desperation before Confirmation Feinstein releases it anyway for party gain. Suddenly Ford finds her little white lie told to a Democrats for attention has been exposed to the media, blown out of proportion - it's out, and the rabid Trump-haters are out for blood and mob her. Too late to come out and admit you are a phony, a liar...ya gotta go with it...and she does.

That would explain the delay, the no intent to come forward, the lack of details / specifics, the eye witness who says it never happened but is not a credible witness either way because of the book he wrote......

It is all a huge, disgusting, deplorable, unethical, immoral train-wreck cased by Democrats who desperately wanted to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation after already publicly declaring they are 100% committed to Obstruction and will do ANYTHING to stop Trump from doing / accomplishing anything.

Sure she did.

I don’t believe it either. It’s odd to have hired an attorney, taken a polygraph, and requested therapy records over a weekend when you were planning to stay anonymous.

The story broke Friday. She had all these things Sunday.

Sure she did.

I don’t believe it either. It’s odd to have hired an attorney, taken a polygraph, and requested therapy records over a weekend when you were planning to stay anonymous.

The story broke Friday. She had all these things Sunday.

AND SCRUBBED ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL. That in itself is damning as she obviously was trying to hide information.

You hit on a good point, I for one have wonder if the Progressives group did not look around to find anyone who even knew the Judge going way back and put it to her she must help them in a very hard time to kill off the appointment. It will be interesting for she my join a select group of females who have either proven or lied against someone.

Do you think it was more or less than paula jones?

Paula sued and Clinton paid her $850k hush money outside of the political process. You should read about the case.

She wasn’t named . People figured it out . Now the cats out the bag.

Forum List

Back