Christine Ford wanted confidentiality and anonymity, and now she is testifying before senate?

She never DID choose to come forward. The letter got leaked.

So the dirty Dims dissed the woman for political reasons, wow.

That was Diane Feinstein?

Is she wanted to remain anonymous, why did she allegedly take a lie detector test.

This story and her name is just a couple days old.

It just doesn’t add up.

Maybe the 65 women who wrote a letter on behalf of Kavanaugh should also testify in addition to Ford

Is it still just 65? I heard it’s over 200

I will correct my statement...it's now over 200 who went on record as vouching for his character.

One hail mary by the Dims who says he groped her when he was 17.

Sure 200 women who want that vote on the supreme court against abortion.

Women who know him personally and know his character.

Though it may surprise you to realize most women don’t want to kill their children

Sure, as if all women who are Pro-Choice want to kill their children.

Why the stupidity?

She is lucky she's not accusing Clinton, her life would be destroyed.

Is she wanted to remain anonymous, why did she allegedly take a lie detector test.

It just doesn’t add up.

Maybe the 65 women who wrote a letter on behalf of Kavanaugh should also testify in addition to Ford

I will correct my statement...it's now over 200 who went on record as vouching for his character.

Though it may surprise you to realize most women don’t want to kill their children

Why the stupidity?
you said that wrong, women who are Pro-Choice are ok with others killing children even if they aren't killing them.

It just doesn’t add up.

Why the stupidity?

I don’t know. Why don’t you realize that abortion kills children?

So let me get this straight. The people who thought it was OK for an elected representative to have an affair right in the Oval Office. Are the same people who also believe an alleged incident which or may not have happened way back in a someones teeny bopper high school days. Is enough reason to disqualify a judge 40 years later ?
hmmmm.gif
Wow, libtards are the same north or south of the border. It seems they are ALL afflicted with the same illness. If that's the dirtiest dirt they've got on Kavanaugh he definitely deserves the job.

So let me get this straight. The people who thought it was OK for an elected representative to have an affair right in the Oval Office. Are the same people who also believe an alleged incident which or may not have happened way back in a someones teeny bopper high school days. Is enough reason to disqualify a judge 40 years later ?
hmmmm.gif
Wow, libtards are the same north or south of the border. It seems they are ALL afflicted with the same illness. If that's the dirtiest dirt they've got on Kavanaugh he definitely deserves the job.

Four words: Clarence Thomas/ Anita Hill

She says she wanted confidentiality but she obviously intended from the beginning for this to go public. She's a political activist and a college professor. You'd have to believe in the tooth fairy to believe that she didn't know exactly what would happen after she sent that letter to Feinstein. She also surely knew that if she did not pretend to want to be anonymous, her accusation would look ever worse than it already does.

Democrats are panicked and foaming at the mouth. Ford doesn't want to be questioned. Democrats say stop the hearing and have the FBI investigate the entirety of Kavanaugh's class to see if any were at that party whenever it was. Kav says no deal. He's testifying no matter what. Dr
Dems say unfair. They didn't think this through.

They never do. The FBI doesn't even have jurisdiction over such an event.

She says she wanted confidentiality but she obviously intended from the beginning for this to go public. She's a political activist and a college professor. You'd have to believe in the tooth fairy to believe that she didn't know exactly what would happen after she sent that letter to Feinstein. She also surely knew that if she did not pretend to want to be anonymous, her accusation would look ever worse than it already does.

The only reason (or presumption) she wanted confidentiality was because, she wasn't expect her letter or document to be leaked so soon, so she had a last-minute ditch to "hide" from anonymity.
She knew once it got out, there would be a brash of whiplash.

As for her being a Professor, it wasn't really smart on her part. Considering her profession. Or at least, she thought it was.

Well if I'm her boss, I'd fire her. her inability to put something like this in a coordinated package, indicates she ain't too smart. I'd fire her.

Wow, that’s quite a change in 6 weeks.

She will now be a household name forever.

I wonder what she paid paid...err, promised...err...coerced?

This is such a circus and I love the disingenuous Dims saying she should be believed while they dissed the woman who says that Keith Ellison beat the shit out of her.

This is choreographed AF.

This is all a Dim dirty trick.

So the self-identified anti-Trump, pu$$y hat-wearing, womens march-attending, Progressive Liberal activist makes an off-hand remark / tells a little white lie to a Democrats for personal attention - says she wants no one to know, for good reason. The Democrats writes a letter to Feinstein but tells her not to release it. In desperation before Confirmation Feinstein releases it anyway for party gain. Suddenly Ford finds her little white lie told to a Democrats for attention has been exposed to the media, blown out of proportion - it's out, and the rabid Trump-haters are out for blood and mob her. Too late to come out and admit you are a phony, a liar...ya gotta go with it...and she does.

That would explain the delay, the no intent to come forward, the lack of details / specifics, the eye witness who says it never happened but is not a credible witness either way because of the book he wrote......

It is all a huge, disgusting, deplorable, unethical, immoral train-wreck cased by Democrats who desperately wanted to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation after already publicly declaring they are 100% committed to Obstruction and will do ANYTHING to stop Trump from doing / accomplishing anything.
/——/ No need for the whore to testify. She accomplished her mission, to stall the vote.

This is such a circus and I love the disingenuous Dims saying she should be believed while they dissed the woman who says that Keith Ellison beat the shit out of her.

So the self-identified anti-Trump, pu$$y hat-wearing, womens march-attending, Progressive Liberal activist makes an off-hand remark / tells a little white lie to a Democrats for personal attention - says she wants no one to know, for good reason. The Democrats writes a letter to Feinstein but tells her not to release it. In desperation before Confirmation Feinstein releases it anyway for party gain. Suddenly Ford finds her little white lie told to a Democrats for attention has been exposed to the media, blown out of proportion - it's out, and the rabid Trump-haters are out for blood and mob her. Too late to come out and admit you are a phony, a liar...ya gotta go with it...and she does.

That would explain the delay, the no intent to come forward, the lack of details / specifics, the eye witness who says it never happened but is not a credible witness either way because of the book he wrote......

It is all a huge, disgusting, deplorable, unethical, immoral train-wreck cased by Democrats who desperately wanted to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation after already publicly declaring they are 100% committed to Obstruction and will do ANYTHING to stop Trump from doing / accomplishing anything.
/——/ No need for the whore to testify. She accomplished her mission, to stall the vote.

No need to call her a whore. Her story fails without names called.

Stalling the vote a week at most doesn’t help them. They need to stall till Election Day when they think they will be victorious.

Stalling the vote a week at most doesn’t help them. They need to stall till Election Day when they think they will be victorious.

She is a whore. She sold herself for cash.

link?

dunno why she's doing it but i do feel it's political but payment? that's guessing.

/----/ If you can't see collusion to derail Kavanaugh with her flimsy last minute letter then it's no wonder you're dumb enough to see Trump Russia collusion.
REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

/----/ If you can't see collusion to derail Kavanaugh with her flimsy last minute letter then it's no wonder you're dumb enough to see Trump Russia collusion.
View attachment 217306

He does, he is being disingenuous. That's what every USMB left wing lunatic has in common.

Hypocrites. They cry about Russia and Trump rigging the election, but have no problen with the Uranium One deal. They are political ideologues. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back