Christie snubs Mitten

Here's betting it never happened. Trumped up shit from the democrats.

Looks like you are correct:

Christie adviser denies report about Romney invitation

Boston (CNN) - An adviser to Chris Christie is flatly denying a report that the New Jersey governor turned down an offer from the Romney campaign to appear at a Sunday night campaign rally in Pennsylvania.

Christie adviser denies report about Romney invitation – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

wtf was Mitten asking him to come, anyway? My Gawd, Mitt, the guy has a state to run.

I mean, seriously! wtf? Is Romney completely oblivious to what happened in NJ? Shouldn't come as a surprise Christie said no. And what's Romney wasting time in PA for anyway? He's never going to win PA. The man's a blooming idiot.

I don't care who you are, this is just flat out funny. The keynote speaker at the RNC snubs old Mitt.

The Romney rally was held at a farm in Morrisville, Pa., not more than 20 minutes from Trenton, the New Jersey capital. The physical proximity of the event to New Jersey only added to questions in the Romney campaign about why Christie chose not to come.

"You can't tell me he couldn't have gone over there for a night rally," a Romney campaign source told HuffPost.

Report: Chris Christie Declined Invite To Romney Event Sunday | TPM LiveWire

Christie has work to do.

wtf was Mitten asking him to come, anyway? My Gawd, Mitt, the guy has a state to run.

I mean, seriously! wtf? Is Romney completely oblivious to what happened in NJ? Shouldn't come as a surprise Christie said no. And what's Romney wasting time in PA for anyway? He's never going to win PA. The man's a blooming idiot.

It never happened.

Palatucci said no one from the Romney campaign reached out.

Christie adviser denies report about Romney invitation – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

How 'bout Christie having his hands full with a GD hurricane?

Right.

Which begs the question, why would Mitten even ask him?

Oh, right, he's trying to use people as tools.

Professional etiquette you stupid bitch.

It wasn't etiquette, it was fucking stupidity.

Now the media is having a field day claiming Christie snubbed Romney.

Stupid on Romney's part and stupid on you for not seeing that.

Right.

Like Obama is using Springsteen? ;)

is springsteen the governor?

Hey, Porcupine! :lol:

THREE+STOOGES+CURLY.jpg

I don't care who you are, this is just flat out funny. The keynote speaker at the RNC snubs old Mitt.

Report: Chris Christie Declined Invite To Romney Event Sunday | TPM LiveWire

You fucking suck, bitch.

Nah.... She is just stuck in the "Bride From Hell" mode.... nothing a new hat wouldn't fix. :):):)

I thought the bitch escaped from the hair salon with that old fashioned dryer bag still attached to her ugly head, puffing on her joint.

Right.

Yet, he NEVER asked and Christie never declined, cause it simply did not happen. I posted the links to the CNN article on page three. Here is it again:

Right.

but sort of stupid on your part for taking a wingnut troll seriously.

all they do is spin. they know exactly what you are saying. they are just playing your for the fool

Welcome to Wingnut Nation Central @ USMB

where was george w bush when he received a pdb telling him that osama bin laden wanted to attack in the us using planes?

Freak.

Bush was at a grade school in Florida. Haven't you ever seen the video? Besides he obviously knew bin-Laden was NOT dangerous because this stupid bastard passed on killing him about 10 times while Monica was sucking his deformed dick.

bill_clinton_monica_lewinsky_oval_office.jpg

where was george w bush when he received a pdb telling him that osama bin laden wanted to attack in the us using planes?

Freak.

Bush was at a grade school in Florida. ....

read the question, loon... why did he ignore the PDB?

if that attack happened on president obama's watch, you'd have been doing the full retard thing for the past four years.

i understand you have no defense of shrub... he left office with a 28% approval rating... blew up the economy and started two unnecessary wars... so much of a supreme embarrassment that he wasn't even allowed to particupate in this election cycle.

chew on that you crass little rightwingnut toon.

but sort of stupid on your part for taking a wingnut troll seriously.

all they do is spin. they know exactly what you are saying. they are just playing your for the fool

Welcome to Wingnut Nation Central @ USMB

good point.

By the way. I don't take the word for anything the N.Y. Times comes up with concerning Bush. I do know this is a fact.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnZnlqwM_kI&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Michael Scheuer, "Bill Clinton Lies with Impunity" - YouTube[/ame]

Notice the CIA bin-Laden desk chief mentioned ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Bush missing a PDF...you GD liars.

Forum List

Back