Christie snubs Mitten

where was george w bush when he received a pdb telling him that osama bin laden wanted to attack in the us using planes?

Freak.

Bush was at a grade school in Florida. ....

read the question, loon... why did he ignore the PDB?

if that attack happened on president obama's watch, you'd have been doing the full retard thing for the past four years.

i understand you have no defense of shrub... he left office with a 28% approval rating... blew up the economy and started two unnecessary wars... so much of a supreme embarrassment that he wasn't even allowed to particupate in this election cycle.

chew on that you crass little rightwingnut toon.

We have yet to hear anyone from the right provide a plausible explanation for this.

Bet you schmucks believe that pro rasslin' is real too, huh? :lmao:

Right? Like Romney hasn't stopped in to Drumthwacket to get his dick sucked late at night on the campaign trail when the media is asleep.

This is kind of NOTHING.

Christie got to actually work with the president across the aisle... i guess he realized that the problem was the rightwingnuts and not the president.

:)

oh...and the president finally got bruce springsteen to talk to christie... christie started to cry.

i think bruce had him at wo oh oh oh...

I saw that. Christie was hilarious. He couldn't believe it.

^^^^^This is PROOF it's all BULLSHIT.. Rdean lies about everything.. that doesn't even sound right, real.. "I saw that.. Christie was hilarious.. he couldn't believe it." Yea right! ROFLMAO! OMG you libruls are such dipshitz!

Very ironic coming from one of the Board's most blatant liars. :lol:

Christie actually did something for the people of his state over partisan politics.

He either truly cares about the people of his state, respects and appreciates how the President handled the situation, or just wants to run in 2016 and knows Romney won't win.

Or any combination of the above. I mean, he barely mentioned Mitt in the keynote speech at the convention.

Funny.

Doubt it, he knows he will never get Dems to vote for him.

He might get just enough. Or enough independents.

Professional etiquette you stupid bitch.

It wasn't etiquette, it was fucking stupidity.

Now the media is having a field day claiming Christie snubbed Romney.

Stupid on Romney's part and stupid on you for not seeing that.

but sort of stupid on your part for taking a wingnut troll seriously.

all they do is spin. they know exactly what you are saying. they are just playing your for the fool

Welcome to Wingnut Nation Central @ USMB

Believe me, I don't take anything that bozo says seriously!

:lol:

Right.

Which begs the question, why would Mitten even ask him?

Oh, right, he's trying to use people as tools.

Professional etiquette you stupid bitch.

It wasn't etiquette, it was fucking stupidity.

Now the media is having a field day claiming Christie snubbed Romney.

Stupid on Romney's part and stupid on you for not seeing that.

Do you mean stupid because it NEVER HAPPENED? Me thinks you got your tongue tied and couldn't see what you were saying. Or else, you're the one that is fucking stupid.

I saw that. Christie was hilarious. He couldn't believe it.

^^^^^This is PROOF it's all BULLSHIT.. Rdean lies about everything.. that doesn't even sound right, real.. "I saw that.. Christie was hilarious.. he couldn't believe it." Yea right! ROFLMAO! OMG you libruls are such dipshitz!

The admins might as well blow this GD place up. Nothing but fucking liars hang out here.

The admins might as well blow this GD place up. Nothing but fucking liars hang out here.

why did you try to name yourself after a terrorist?

There something you trying to tell us?

Snub? He did no such thing. Maybe he's got something going on like I don't know a fucking leveled state.

Man the epic fails are getting super bad. Thank god this will be over soon.

I don't care who you are, this is just flat out funny. The keynote speaker at the RNC snubs old Mitt.

The Romney rally was held at a farm in Morrisville, Pa., not more than 20 minutes from Trenton, the New Jersey capital. The physical proximity of the event to New Jersey only added to questions in the Romney campaign about why Christie chose not to come.

"You can't tell me he couldn't have gone over there for a night rally," a Romney campaign source told HuffPost.

Report: Chris Christie Declined Invite To Romney Event Sunday | TPM LiveWire

Did you really post this?? Wow, thanks for proving the desperation of both you and the far-left. Geez..talk about desperation. Oh....since you are into snubs...where is your post about NY Gov. Cuomo snubbing Obama....yeah, just what I thought, LOL!!:lol:

Christie actually did something for the people of his state over partisan politics.

He either truly cares about the people of his state, respects and appreciates how the President handled the situation, or just wants to run in 2016 and knows Romney won't win.

Or any combination of the above. I mean, he barely mentioned Mitt in the keynote speech at the convention.

Funny.

Transcript of Chris Christie's speech at the Republican National Convention | Fox News

Leadership delivers. Leadership counts. Leadership
matters. And here's the great news I came here tonight to bring
you. We have this leader for America. We have a nominee who
will tell us the truth and will lead with conviction. And now
he has a running mate who will do the same. We have Governor
Mitt Romney and Congressman Paul Ryan to we need to make them
the next president and vice-president of the United States!

See, I know Mitt Romney, and Mitt Romney will tell us the
hard truths we need to hear, to put this back on a path to
growth and create good paying private sector jobs again in
America.
Mitt Romney will tell us the hard truths we need to year to
end the torrent of debt that is compromising our future and
burying our economy.
Mitt Romney will tell us the hard truths we need to hear to
end the debacle of putting the world's greatest care system in
the hands of federal bureaucrats and putting those bureaucrats
between an American citizen and her doctor.

Now we ended an era of absentee leadership without purpose
or principal in New Jersey. I am here to tell you tonight, it
is time to end this era of absentee leadership in the oval
office and send real leaders to the White House. America needs
Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan and we need them right now.

you were saying???

CaféAuLait;6285986 said:
wtf was Mitten asking him to come, anyway? My Gawd, Mitt, the guy has a state to run.

I mean, seriously! wtf? Is Romney completely oblivious to what happened in NJ? Shouldn't come as a surprise Christie said no. And what's Romney wasting time in PA for anyway? He's never going to win PA. The man's a blooming idiot.

It never happened.

Palatucci said no one from the Romney campaign reached out.

Christie adviser denies report about Romney invitation – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Another RUBBER ROOM LIE from Raging Lunatic Ravi and her sidekick, Hagitha, aka Jillian. BOZOS.

CaféAuLait;6285986 said:
wtf was Mitten asking him to come, anyway? My Gawd, Mitt, the guy has a state to run.

I mean, seriously! wtf? Is Romney completely oblivious to what happened in NJ? Shouldn't come as a surprise Christie said no. And what's Romney wasting time in PA for anyway? He's never going to win PA. The man's a blooming idiot.

It never happened.

Palatucci said no one from the Romney campaign reached out.

Christie adviser denies report about Romney invitation – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

of course, Ravi will say CNN is a GOP shill group and that you cannot believe anything they say.... unless it's positive about Obama, and then you can believe them.

I don't care who you are, this is just flat out funny. The keynote speaker at the RNC snubs old Mitt.

The Romney rally was held at a farm in Morrisville, Pa., not more than 20 minutes from Trenton, the New Jersey capital. The physical proximity of the event to New Jersey only added to questions in the Romney campaign about why Christie chose not to come.

"You can't tell me he couldn't have gone over there for a night rally," a Romney campaign source told HuffPost.
Report: Chris Christie Declined Invite To Romney Event Sunday | TPM LiveWire
Get back to Me when you have a real source.

Funny.

Doubt it, he knows he will never get Dems to vote for him.

he might not get some. he could easily get me to vote for him. it would, as with every other political race, depend on who was running against him. (something the right doesn't seem to think should factor in)... but if you think he can't write his own ticket now, you'd be wrong. but he needs to continue to be the dems best new frenemy.

Forum List

Back