Christie snubs Mitten

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I don't care who you are, this is just flat out funny. The keynote speaker at the RNC snubs old Mitt.

The Romney rally was held at a farm in Morrisville, Pa., not more than 20 minutes from Trenton, the New Jersey capital. The physical proximity of the event to New Jersey only added to questions in the Romney campaign about why Christie chose not to come.

"You can't tell me he couldn't have gone over there for a night rally," a Romney campaign source told HuffPost.

Report: Chris Christie Declined Invite To Romney Event Sunday | TPM LiveWire

Christie got to actually work with the president across the aisle... i guess he realized that the problem was the rightwingnuts and not the president.

:)

oh...and the president finally got bruce springsteen to talk to christie... christie started to cry.

i think bruce had him at wo oh oh oh...

Last edited:
Christie got to actually work with the president across the aisle... i guess he realized that the problem was the rightwingnuts and not the president.

oh...and the president finally got bruce springsteen to talk to christie... christie started to cry.

I saw that. Christie was hilarious. He couldn't believe it.

I don't care who you are, this is just flat out funny. The keynote speaker at the RNC snubs old Mitt.

The Romney rally was held at a farm in Morrisville, Pa., not more than 20 minutes from Trenton, the New Jersey capital. The physical proximity of the event to New Jersey only added to questions in the Romney campaign about why Christie chose not to come.

"You can't tell me he couldn't have gone over there for a night rally," a Romney campaign source told HuffPost.

Report: Chris Christie Declined Invite To Romney Event Sunday | TPM LiveWire

The rats have already started jumping ship?

Oh my!!!!

:lol:

Christie actually did something for the people of his state over partisan politics.

He either truly cares about the people of his state, respects and appreciates how the President handled the situation, or just wants to run in 2016 and knows Romney won't win.

Or any combination of the above. I mean, he barely mentioned Mitt in the keynote speech at the convention.

Funny.

Here's betting it never happened. Trumped up shit from the democrats.

poor Wee-Whittle-Wiwwow-Twee :cuckoo:

from the OP link...

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R), who is still dealing with massive power outages and damage across his state in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, declined an invitation to appear with Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday night, a Romney campaign insider tells the Huffington Post...

I saw that. Christie was hilarious. He couldn't believe it.

^^^^^This is PROOF it's all BULLSHIT.. Rdean lies about everything.. that doesn't even sound right, real.. "I saw that.. Christie was hilarious.. he couldn't believe it." Yea right! ROFLMAO! OMG you libruls are such dipshitz!

from the OP link...

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R), who is still dealing with massive power outages and damage across his state in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, declined an invitation to appear with Republican presidential challenger Mitt Romney at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday night, a Romney campaign insider tells the Huffington Post...

Wow dude.. Chill.. you sound nutty as hell!:eusa_shifty:

from the OP link...

:eek: Dante spanked WillowTree :D

Bet you schmucks believe that pro rasslin' is real too, huh? :lmao:

got nothing, huh?

you should be used to it
What I got is a bunch of gullible nitwits, who burst to their feet and raise the roof with cheers as the "heel" turns "babyface".

It's an ooooolllld pro rasslin' storyline...Quite apropos here. :lol:

Christie actually did something for the people of his state over partisan politics.

He either truly cares about the people of his state, respects and appreciates how the President handled the situation, or just wants to run in 2016 and knows Romney won't win.

Or any combination of the above. I mean, he barely mentioned Mitt in the keynote speech at the convention.

Funny.

Doubt it, he knows he will never get Dems to vote for him.

Bet you schmucks believe that pro rasslin' is real too, huh? :lmao:

got nothing, huh?

you should be used to it
What I got is a bunch of gullible nitwits, who burst to their feet and raise the roof with cheers as the "heel" turns "babyface".

It's an ooooolllld pro rasslin' storyline...Quite apropos here. :lol:
Quick, hide it in the flame zone. You're slipping.

Forum List

Back