Christians under attack in Israel by fanatical Jews

In a way those Christians who are spit at and stoned they went through the exact thing that our Lord Jesus, and his followers went through when they faced criminal Jews…. All simply for being Christian.

This has been a problem in Israel in the past few months. And you see these problems throughout the Middle East. Now the question is will the good people prevail. I think they will. Because there’s wonderful beautiful people in Israel, who are Jews, and Saudi Arabia and Iran who are Muslim.

And It was technology where it’s at like we never had before people can see the fanaticism, and it can be called out like it is. Those videos above are from a conservative network , a Christian network…CBN…. I am thankful for them calling this out.

No space for what about ism or excuses here. Whenever things like these occur I.e if a Christian attacks a Jew . I’ll be the first to criticize it. So every support of Israel must criticize Jewish criminal acts against Christians in Israel.

Christians who think Israel is "good" and "our ally" are 180 degrees WRONG as usual...

The Four Evangelical Enablers of the Trumpocalypse

Four evangelicals have been especially vocal in their support of Trump. I mention them by name not to demean these individuals but because I believe each one of them need to be held accountable for avidly supporting the president and acting like evangelicals who don’t do the same are unchristian and immoral.

Ralph Reed, former head of the Christian Coalition and founder and chairman of the Faith and Freedom Coalition, recently said that evangelicals “have a moral obligation to enthusiastically back” President Trump in the upcoming election.1 In my field of counseling, what Reed said is considered “gaslighting,” an effort to make someone think they are crazy or in the wrong if they don’t look at things the way you do. I believe the Bible teaches that we have a moral obligation to vigorously oppose someone like Trump and remove him from office as soon as possible before he does any more damage to our democracy.

Jerry Falwell Jr., president of Liberty University, said in an interview that Trump earned his support because of his abilities as a businessman, that there was nothing Trump could do to endanger his support or the support of other evangelical leaders, and that he “can’t imagine him doing anything that’s not good for the country.”2 Trump is a demonstrably immoral and incompetent businessman, most of what he does as president is impulsively thought out and acted on, and one has to wonder just how bad he would have to act before evangelicals like Falwell would see him as a real and present danger not only to our country but to the world at large. Could Trump literally, as he has boasted,3 walk to the center of 5th Avenue in New York City and shoot someone before evangelicals would finally sour on him?

Franklin Graham, president and CEO of Samaritan’s Purse and The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, when asked about Trump’s lying, refused to acknowledge that he lies, saying that Trump sometimes misspeaks “like all of us do.”4 Trump recently cracked the 13,000 false or misleading statements barrier.5 Doesn’t that fact alone suggest he is a pathological liar rather than a pathological mis-speaker? And, given that “The Lord detests lying lips” (Proverbs 12:22), shouldn’t evangelicals like Graham realize that God has a serious problem with a pathological liar leading our country?

The Hamas was, of course, in the Civil War with Palestinians. So they are not a popular force.

Israel holds all the power they hold the deck. It’s like they have four aces and the opponent has nothing.

So something has to give him something has to give soon or in the next few decades, we will just see a repeat rinse wash of the current status quo. Which is all unsustainable. Really there needs to be a one state solution. You have to have one military, inclusive of Palestinians and Israelis.

Even the two state solution will surely lead to fighting between the two sides.

Bad people in Iran wanted this to happen to disrupt the unity between Saudi Arabia and Israel. And it seems like they’re getting what they want to some extent. Nonstop pro Israel coverage from the American media and pro Israel propaganda from practically all American politicians.

Now Israel allegedly is going to go into the Gaza Strip and wipe people out. They’re gonna go in there with tanks and jets against a few people who have pistols.

Now that last part will create an international incident. No matter how anybody looked at it that’s just how these things will go with people around the world, including in western countries, who are critical of Israel.

So once and for all things need to be done differently this time. That will include Palestinians and Israelis.

What unity between Saudi Arabia and Israel? Just post your list of blood libel accusations and keep moving.

Forum List

Back