Report: Hamas Began Planning Attack on Israel Two Years Ago — After Afghanistan

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
This is just a report, not confirmation but it makes totes sense to me. Of course, The Usual Suspects™ will demand 'proof' - Whatever that is in their addled little minds

Senior Hamas official Ali Baraka told Russia Today on Sunday (via the Middle East Media Research Institute) that Hamas had been secretly planning the invasion of southern Israel for two years — which would mean after President Joe Biden took office, and after the disastrous, deadly U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan

51fbpt.jpg

What is really amazing is the fact that if you are pro-Palestine, you would naturally be anti-Hamas and pro-Israeli.

Think about it.

If there was no PLO, no Hamas, no Hezbullah, no Iran...

There would be no Gaza or West Bank or Golan.

Because the people who live in those places would not be radicalized nor oppressed by these terrorist groups.

Palestine is pressed, not by Israel but by Hamas.

More MAGAts who are unhappy that American troops aren't STILL dying in the Afghan meatgrinder.

Stay on topic. The topic is the Israeli attack planned under Biden. If you want to start a thread about Afghanistan, then do it. But that ain't this thread.

Any comments on topic? About why Hamas planned the attack on Israel under Biden and not under Trump?

So then the $6 billion had nothing to do with it?
It never did.

However, serious questions on the relaxing of restrictions on oil sales by Iran by this Administration are appropriate.

The amount of weapons and planning was clearly something that has been in the works for a year or more. I've now heard reports that this kind of thing has been in the planning since Isreal withdrew from Gaza 9 years ago.

Regardless, by lessening restrictions on oil sales when this administration took the reigns of power plays a huge role in the current confluct.

It never did.

However, serious questions on the relaxing of restrictions on oil sales by Iran by this Administration are appropriate.

The amount of weapons and planning was clearly something that has been in the works for a year or more. I've now heard reports that this kind of thing has been in the planning since Isreal withdrew from Gaza 9 years ago.

Regardless, by lessening restrictions on oil sales when this administration took the reigns of power plays a huge role in the current conflict.
So what you are saying is that one way to blame it on the Biden administration didn't work so now you're looking for a different way?

So what you are saying is that one way to blame it on the Biden administration didn't work so now you're looking for a different way?
No. That isn't what I'm saying at all.

I never thought funds released in late Sept. played any role in financing the current conflict. It's just stupid to think it did.

However, the money for the weapons, the money for the weapons labs, the money for the training, and the money for the ammunition DID come from Iran, and when sanctions were in place, Iran could not provide that kind of funding. Until the sanctions on their oil sales were relaxed, and that happened nearly two years ago.

Amazing coincidence.

I never thought funds released in late Sept. played any role in financing the current conflict. It's just stupid to think it did.

However, the money for the weapons, the money for the weapons labs, the money for the training, and the money for the ammunition DID come from Iran, and when sanctions were in place, Iran could not provide that kind of funding. Until the sanctions on their oil sales were relaxed, and that happened nearly two years ago.

Amazing coincidence.
When, if, you buy a house do you not buy it based expected earnings? Have you ever bought anything based on a windfall check headed your way?

It is silly to think that Iran's receiving of Poopy Pants' gift of $6B didn't play into their plans.

If someone in my family (not likely) died and left me a couple million, I'd be spending that money before I got it. So would you. Even if it's tied up in Probate for 6 Months, I'm spending it. Some of it.

But alas, that will never happen to me.

This is just a report, not confirmation but it makes totes sense to me. Of course, The Usual Suspects™ will demand 'proof' - Whatever that is in their addled little minds

It certainly took some planning over an extended period of time....You don't just train motorized paraglider pilots over a weekend.

When, if, you buy a house do you not buy it based expected earnings? Have you ever bought anything based on a windfall check headed your way?

It is silly to think that Iran's receiving of Poopy Pants' gift of $6B didn't play into their plans.

If someone in my family (not likely) died and left me a couple million, I'd be spending that money before I got it. So would you. Even if it's tied up in Probate for 6 Months, I'm spending it. Some of it.

But alas, that will never happen to me.
An argument that is off base on what is ACTUALLY being discussed.

The question is: Has the money Biden released in late September been used in the current conflict?

The answer is, Fuck no, what idiot would believe that?

The real argument is, where did they get the money for such a planned operation? The answer is not straightforward but pretty obvious. From the oil sales, Iran has benefited from over the past two years as a result of the relaxed sanctions on them by this administration.

Stay on topic. The topic is the Israeli attack planned under Biden. If you want to start a thread about Afghanistan, then do it. But that ain't this thread.

Any comments on topic? About why Hamas planned the attack on Israel under Biden and not under Trump?
The answer is because the terrorists saw how weak and incompetent Biden was.

An argument that is off base on what is ACTUALLY being discussed.

The question is: Has the money Biden released in late September been used in the current conflict?

The answer is, Fuck no, what idiot would believe that?

The real argument is, where did they get the money for such a planned operation? The answer is not straightforward but pretty obvious. From the oil sales, Iran has benefited from over the past two years as a result of the relaxed sanctions on them by this administration.
This is what I was replying to:

Amazing coincidence.
Maybe Hamas was waiting until after the prisoner exchange grift, so as to not screw that up.

Who knows?

Forum List

Back