Christians under attack in Israel by fanatical Jews

Yes, they are a minority just like the fanatic Muslims are a minority in Palestine. But there’s very powerful players on both sides.

I aint a minority in Gaza. The Palestinians elected Hamas. I have watched a million interviews with Palestinians and not one of them addresses the awful attack against Israel. They just whine about Israels response to their own barbarism. Palestinians fucking cheered and welcomed Hamas when they returned. They beat and spit on their innocent captives with glee. Hell, Palestinians fucking cheered after 9/11 too.

That will never happen.

They just don't have pistols, they have machine guns, explosives, mines, RPG's, rockets.

I sense a bit of Jew Hate in you.
The point is pretty much the same. Then you bring up machine guns. Sure they have AK-47s. OK sure they have some small minds and weak RPG’s that really can’t get anything done. It’s the same point they do not have any plans, no, thanks. That’s simply can never logically be compared to what Israel has as Military.

I stand for equality among everybody. What do you think about Muslims? And you see I can bring you receipts. Look at my post in history I have constantly praised American and Soviet Jews, who fought in World War II against Hitler. No one who is a true anti Semite would ever say that because they all follow the Mein Kampf ideology, painting the Russian as a subhuman Bolshevik, and the Jew as the enemy… now you want to hear about people with red flags. Look at the support of Ukraine on this website. I’ve asked them over 10 times if they support Adolf Hitler and they never answer the question. There you go.

Israel has informants and agents all over the world. They have a massive lobby in America somethin The Palestinians have nothing close to. Sure maybe some loud mouth people on college campuses that’s a Nothing within the Grandscape of things.

All you have to do is look at these next upcoming few weeks. He will see his rally tanks on the ground. Heavily armored tanks that whatever 50 year old RPG‘s Palestinians might have… will be no match for them.

Here is probably the most important point. Israel is recognized by 165 countries of the world. Palestine is recognized by 135. The ball has always been an Israel Court. And for the future it should be so that’s why they should have a one state solution.

The point is pretty much the same. Then you bring up machine guns. Sure they have AK-47s. OK sure they have some small minds and weak RPG’s that really can’t get anything done. It’s the same point they do not have any plans, no, thanks. That’s simply can never logically be compared to what Israel has as Military.

I stand for equality among everybody. What do you think about Muslims? And you see I can bring you receipts. Look at my post in history I have constantly praised American and Soviet Jews, who fought in World War II against Hitler. No one who is a true anti Semite would ever say that because they all follow the Mein Kampf ideology, painting the Russian as a subhuman Bolshevik, and the Jew as the enemy… now you want to hear about people with red flags. Look at the support of Ukraine on this website. I’ve asked them over 10 times if they support Adolf Hitler and they never answer the question. There you go.

Israel has informants and agents all over the world. They have a massive lobby in America somethin The Palestinians have nothing close to. Sure maybe some loud mouth people on college campuses that’s a Nothing within the Grandscape of things.

All you have to do is look at these next upcoming few weeks. He will see his rally tanks on the ground. Heavily armored tanks that whatever 50 year old RPG‘s Palestinians might have… will be no match for them.

Here is probably the most important point. Israel is recognized by 165 countries of the world. Palestine is recognized by 135. The ball has always been an Israel Court. And for the future it should be so that’s why they should have a one state solution.

The world isn't fair, things aren't balance, and seeking it out where it has no purpose is a fools errand.

I aint a minority in Gaza. The Palestinians elected Hamas. I have watched a million interviews with Palestinians and not one of them addresses the awful attack against Israel. They just whine about Israels response to their own barbarism. Palestinians fucking cheered and welcomed Hamas when they returned. They beat and spit on their innocent captives with glee. Hell, Palestinians fucking cheered after 9/11 too.
They are a minority in the West Bank though. And something like 50% of Palestinian support Hamas in the Gaza. What more can you ask for Palestinians for the Civil War with hamas not long ago

Now there’s millions of Palestinians …on 911 there was maybe a few thousand cheering.

It’s the same thing with how the Israeli captains were treated. OK sure you see pictures of dozens of Palestinians, hooting and hollering, spitting at them, OK that’s out of millions of people.

The world isn't fair, things aren't balance, and seeking it out where it has no purpose is a fools errand.
I’m not seeking out of balance I’m just looking at the situation and simply noticing that Israel can crush Gaza whenever it wants. … not the same thing in the Russia, Ukraine war for example.

I’m not seeking out of balance I’m just looking at the situation and simply noticing that Israel can crush Gaza whenever it wants. … not the same thing in the Russia, Ukraine war for example.

And for that the Palestinians should earn a "One State solution"?

The fact is neither wants it, except if one dominates. And how long do you think jews would last in a Muslim Dominated Palestine?

It's a fools errand.

I saw the video. They are a disgrace to the Arab nation.

But that’s just a small sample size of it all. Obviously, most of the Palestinians killed, including Christians are bombed. Because they live in a small open air present.

My main point has been, and will always be a neutral on this thing, recognizing the common sense that they are good people and bad people on both sides. Israel has all the weapons and power so that puts the Palestinian resistance in a very difficult position they have no military capability whatsoever.
A small sample size? Can you show us groups of Palestinians protesting or calling out shameless cowards like this?

You can’t even find any that call out terrorists that killed old women and children this last week.

They are all immoral godless heathens.

In a way those Christians who are spit at and stoned they went through the exact thing that our Lord Jesus, and his followers went through when they faced criminal Jews…. All simply for being Christian.

This has been a problem in Israel in the past few months. And you see these problems throughout the Middle East. Now the question is will the good people prevail. I think they will. Because there’s wonderful beautiful people in Israel, who are Jews, and Saudi Arabia and Iran who are Muslim.

And It was technology where it’s at like we never had before people can see the fanaticism, and it can be called out like it is. Those videos above are from a conservative network , a Christian network…CBN…. I am thankful for them calling this out.

No space for what about ism or excuses here. Whenever things like these occur I.e if a Christian attacks a Jew . I’ll be the first to criticize it. So every support of Israel must criticize Jewish criminal acts against Christians in Israel.

Divide and Conquer?

No Sale. :auiqs.jpg:

It’s the same thing with how the Israeli captains were treated. OK sure you see pictures of dozens of Palestinians, hooting and hollering, spitting at them, OK that’s out of millions of people.
Its every single person in sight who is cheering, and anyone who could get close enough punched or smacked the hostages in the video that i watched. Palestinians are terrible people. Their culture is poisonous and it shows.

A small sample size? Can you show us groups of Palestinians protesting or calling out shameless cowards like this?

You can’t even find any that call out terrorists that killed old women and children this last week.

They are all immoral godless heathens.
Think about with Jesus would do

The president of the Palestinian authority has criticized the killing of civilians on both sides. What more example can we ask for.

Godboy

In a way those Christians who are spit at and stoned they went through the exact thing that our Lord Jesus, and his followers went through when they faced criminal Jews…. All simply for being Christian.

This has been a problem in Israel in the past few months. And you see these problems throughout the Middle East. Now the question is will the good people prevail. I think they will. Because there’s wonderful beautiful people in Israel, who are Jews, and Saudi Arabia and Iran who are Muslim.

And It was technology where it’s at like we never had before people can see the fanaticism, and it can be called out like it is. Those videos above are from a conservative network , a Christian network…CBN…. I am thankful for them calling this out.

No space for what about ism or excuses here. Whenever things like these occur I.e if a Christian attacks a Jew . I’ll be the first to criticize it. So every support of Israel must criticize Jewish criminal acts against Christians in Israel.

/----/ Being a Catholic living in New York for 50 years, I can say I get along with 98% of the Jews I've lived next door to and worked with. The other 2% are hard core, and they are the ones who not only spit on Christians but on the reformed Jews as well.

Think about with Jesus would do

The president of the Palestinian authority has criticized the killing of civilians on both sides. What more example can we ask for.

Godboy
The president of the PA is a worshipper of a false god that has commanded him to lie in order to gain advantage of enemies.

It's not just Christians, FR.

If you are not deemed "Jewish enough" by the fanatical standards of the ultra-conservative Zionists who dictate Israeli policy, you'll be treated horribly as well.

Being spat on as a "lesser Jew" is the LEAST of it however.

The Hamas was, of course, in the Civil War with Palestinians. So they are not a popular force.

Israel holds all the power they hold the deck. It’s like they have four aces and the opponent has nothing.

So something has to give him something has to give soon or in the next few decades, we will just see a repeat rinse wash of the current status quo. Which is all unsustainable. Really there needs to be a one state solution. You have to have one military, inclusive of Palestinians and Israelis.

Even the two state solution will surely lead to fighting between the two sides.

Bad people in Iran wanted this to happen to disrupt the unity between Saudi Arabia and Israel. And it seems like they’re getting what they want to some extent. Nonstop pro Israel coverage from the American media and pro Israel propaganda from practically all American politicians.

Now Israel allegedly is going to go into the Gaza Strip and wipe people out. They’re gonna go in there with tanks and jets against a few people who have pistols.

Now that last part will create an international incident. No matter how anybody looked at it that’s just how these things will go with people around the world, including in western countries, who are critical of Israel.

So once and for all things need to be done differently this time. That will include Palestinians and Israelis.

Funding Hamas was Netanyahu's strategy.

Funding Hamas was Netanyahu's strategy.

I know the Israeli gov did that as a bul work against the secular Palestinian resistance groups. All throughout the history of Palestine there has been secular resistance and resistance from Christians.

Israel wants this thing to be Muslims versus Jews in some deranged way so they can try to appeal to certain people in the west.. But everyone who studies this conflict knows that it’s just not the case. Some of the most ardent resistance from Palestinians has been from Christians.

I know the Israeli gov did that as a bul work against the secular Palestinian resistance groups. All throughout the history of Palestine there has been secular resistance and resistance from Christians.

Israel wants this thing to be Muslims versus Jews in some deranged way so they can try to appeal to certain people in the west.. But everyone who studies this conflict knows that it’s just not the case. Some of the most ardent resistance from Palestinians has been from Christians.

They want it to be a religious conflict.. it's just a land grab. The PLO renounced violence and Bibi Netanyahu needed a more intractable enemy.

Hamas isn't that religious either.

Forum List

Back