Christians under attack in Israel by fanatical Jews

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
In a way those Christians who are spit at and stoned they went through the exact thing that our Lord Jesus, and his followers went through when they faced criminal Jews…. All simply for being Christian.

This has been a problem in Israel in the past few months. And you see these problems throughout the Middle East. Now the question is will the good people prevail. I think they will. Because there’s wonderful beautiful people in Israel, who are Jews, and Saudi Arabia and Iran who are Muslim.

And It was technology where it’s at like we never had before people can see the fanaticism, and it can be called out like it is. Those videos above are from a conservative network , a Christian network…CBN…. I am thankful for them calling this out.

No space for what about ism or excuses here. Whenever things like these occur I.e if a Christian attacks a Jew . I’ll be the first to criticize it. So every support of Israel must criticize Jewish criminal acts against Christians in Israel.

In a way those Christians who are spit at and stoned they went through the exact thing that our Lord Jesus, and his followers went through when they faced criminal Jews…. All simply for being Christian.

This has been a problem in Israel in the past few months. And you see these problems throughout the Middle East. Now the question is will the good people prevail. I think they will. Because there’s wonderful beautiful people in Israel, who are Jews, and Saudi Arabia and Iran who are Muslim.

And It was technology where it’s at like we never had before people can see the fanaticism, and it can be called out like it is. Those videos above are from a conservative network , a Christian network…CBN…. I am thankful for them calling this out.

No space for what about ism or excuses here. Whenever things like these occur I.e if a Christian attacks a Jew . I’ll be the first to criticize it. So every support of Israel must criticize Jewish criminal acts against Christians in Israel.

They have been criticized for it, some have been arrested for it.

Sorry, but bringing something like this up while death is occurring is in poor form.

Saudi Arabia has never had any interest in Israel. None of the Gulf States have.

Christians and Muslims had a huge presence in Palestine before the six day war.

There are fanaticals.everywhere, it is why they are deemed "fanatical". I've seen many interviews of citizens in Israel, a state which has become more and more secular and even the citizens mock the radicals. I mean this, citizens laughing and saying "some people are crazy (when referring to some in their own country) we don't support them". It is why Bibi made sure some outliers didn't become too powerful as he KNOWS the Christians of the world have Jews back. Even in the 1940s it wasn't Christians, but radical fake Christians (Atheists really) who harmed Jews. No true Christian would support concentration camps. Most Jews are open minded and relaxed about others beliefs. They may not believe in Jesus but the know he was a Jew and came in peace regardless of differences in theology.

Last edited:
Nothing new; the Hasidi and ultra-Orthodox are hardcore racists and no different than Nazis, never have been otherwise. Hamas is apparently hoping Netanyahu panders to the vermin even more than he already has.

They hate Jesus because he called them out for being fake and they don’t know God.

IMG_5008.jpeg

They have been criticized for it, some have been arrested for it.

Sorry, but bringing something like this up while death is occurring is in poor form.
Disagreed and its ok to disagree

killings are occurring in Israel and Palestine …for decades …. Good and bad on both sides im neutral as a Christian.

The Jewish attacks on Christians is a recent event …its a proper topic for discussion

Disagreed and its ok to disagree

killings are occurring in Israel and Palestine …for decades …. Good and bad on both sides im neutral as a Christian.

The Jewish attacks on Christians is a recent event …its a proper topic for discussion

Yes, and this is the most blatant one in a long time, direct slaughter on the ground of Israeli Citizens by individual combat units.

Yes, and this is the most blatant one in a long time, direct slaughter on the ground of Israeli Citizens by individual combat units.

That’s a different topic, but the killings have gone both ways. 300 Palestinians, killed by Israelis in the past few weeks, leading up to that attack.

you have criminals on both sides there.

That’s a different topic, but the killings have gone both ways. 300 Palestinians, killed by Israelis in the past few weeks, leading up to that attack.

you have criminals on both sides there.

I don't go for equivocation on this one. You have a link about 300 killed in the past few weeks, and were they 100% innocent civilians or militants?

I don't go for equivocation on this one. You have a link about 300 killed in the past few weeks, and were they 100% innocent civilians or militants?

I can’t provide one now because I’m too busy but it’s all over Google.

Probably many militance were targeted. But all you have to do is look at the death tolls in every conflict going past decades it’s always the Palestinian who suffer more deaths…doesn’t make Hamas “right”

The situation is entirely lopsided. There is no professional military in Gaza like there is in Ukraine.

Those are the ultra othodox jews whom virtually all Israeli's hate. They dont work, they get exemptions to not serve in the military, and they get a monthly check from the government to read scripture and pray.

Those arent Israeli's, they are in inferior subculture in Israel.

Probably many militance were targeted. But all you have to do is look at the death tolls in every conflict going past decades it’s always the Palestinian who suffer more deaths…doesn’t make Hamas “right”

The situation is entirely lopsided. There is no professional military in Gaza like there is in Ukraine.

It makes them stupid. They can't win this war.

Not being professional doesn't matter. They keep fighting and fight dirty. The rules of war only work when both sides follow them, if not, then the one side is a bunch of suckers if it stops them from winning.

That’s because Palestinians hide behind women and children, hoping they get injured or killed for their propaganda.

That’s because Palestinians hide behind women and children, hoping they get injured or killed for their propaganda.

I saw the video. They are a disgrace to the Arab nation.

But that’s just a small sample size of it all. Obviously, most of the Palestinians killed, including Christians are bombed. Because they live in a small open air present.

My main point has been, and will always be a neutral on this thing, recognizing the common sense that they are good people and bad people on both sides. Israel has all the weapons and power so that puts the Palestinian resistance in a very difficult position they have no military capability whatsoever.

Those are the ultra othodox jews whom virtually all Israeli's hate. They dont work, they get exemptions to not serve in the military, and they get a monthly check from the government to read scripture and pray.

Those arent Israeli's, they are in inferior subculture in Israel.
Yes, they are a minority just like the fanatic Muslims are a minority in Palestine. But there’s very powerful players on both sides.

It makes them stupid. They can't win this war.

Not being professional doesn't matter. They keep fighting and fight dirty. The rules of war only work when both sides follow them, if not, then the one side is a bunch of suckers if it stops them from winning.
The Hamas was, of course, in the Civil War with Palestinians. So they are not a popular force.

Israel holds all the power they hold the deck. It’s like they have four aces and the opponent has nothing.

So something has to give him something has to give soon or in the next few decades, we will just see a repeat rinse wash of the current status quo. Which is all unsustainable. Really there needs to be a one state solution. You have to have one military, inclusive of Palestinians and Israelis.

Even the two state solution will surely lead to fighting between the two sides.

Bad people in Iran wanted this to happen to disrupt the unity between Saudi Arabia and Israel. And it seems like they’re getting what they want to some extent. Nonstop pro Israel coverage from the American media and pro Israel propaganda from practically all American politicians.

Now Israel allegedly is going to go into the Gaza Strip and wipe people out. They’re gonna go in there with tanks and jets against a few people who have pistols.

Now that last part will create an international incident. No matter how anybody looked at it that’s just how these things will go with people around the world, including in western countries, who are critical of Israel.

So once and for all things need to be done differently this time. That will include Palestinians and Israelis.

The Hamas was, of course, in the Civil War with Palestinians. So they are not a popular force.

Israel holds all the power they hold the deck. It’s like they have four aces and the opponent has nothing.

So something has to give him something has to give soon or in the next few decades, we will just see a repeat rinse wash of the current status quo. Which is all unsustainable. Really there needs to be a one state solution. You have to have one military, inclusive of Palestinians and Israelis.

Even the two state solution will surely lead to fighting between the two sides.

Bad people in Iran wanted this to happen to disrupt the unity between Saudi Arabia and Israel. And it seems like they’re getting what they want to some extent. Nonstop pro Israel coverage from the American media and pro Israel propaganda from practically all American politicians.

Now Israel allegedly is going to go into the Gaza Strip and wipe people out. They’re gonna go in there with tanks and jets against a few people who have pistols.

Now that last part will create an international incident. No matter how anybody looked at it that’s just how these things will go with people around the world, including in western countries, who are critical of Israel.

So once and for all things need to be done differently this time. That will include Palestinians and Israelis.

That will never happen.

They just don't have pistols, they have machine guns, explosives, mines, RPG's, rockets.

I sense a bit of Jew Hate in you.

Forum List

Back