Christians subjected to genocide in Iraq, Egypt: official

Ahh... So that hopey changey democracy is not working out so well in Iraq then?

Well there goes the final reason of 3 or 4 for invading and occupying Iraq.

We helped create another Islamic theocracy.

Way to go America!

Basically.

And we showed the middle east what tuff guys we were by killing a secular american installed and backed patsy in the process.

The moron that is you obviously has no credibility to speak on this issue, you don't even know what Iranians are. You confuse nationality with separate ancestry, and love homicidal dictators.

Now be good, know your place, lest I humiliate you like I did in the "Iraq out" thread.

Remember? Or are you still tryna forget?:lol:

Here we go!

Was wondering when I'd finally get to pwn smack more lefty sheep.

Next up, Sallow, cuz apparently, my debate raping him once just wasn't enough.

Then apparently, Article, unless he wises up now after seeing what's bout to happen to Sallow......again:lol:

Do you want the same pwn I just smacked uscitizen with?

Stop with the BS.

Son, don't be retarded.

Before you run you silly little mouth go read the Iraqi Constitution.

How bout before you shit on the accomplishments of our troops, their sacrificing their lives, blood, sweat, tears, etc. you find:

-government agents tying people up, and throwing them off buildings

-gassing Kurds

-kidnapping and murdering dissidents

-blatantly rigging elections

-refusing to combat Islamic extremism within its borders

I can go on, and on.....and on.

OF COURSE they're gonna be uber religious, they're Shiite Muslims, BUT THEY HAVE YET to become crazy. As secular as Saddam was, he obviously made up for that in his many grotesque crimes against humanity.

Unlike Saddam, this Iraqi government was freely, and fairly elected, IS fightin terrorism within its borders, IS CLEARLY OUR ALLY, etc.

I look forward to your retort......or more likely....your deflections.......

I am a veteran of the Iraq War, pup.

You can hoot and holler and dance around like a total fool all day if you want but none of what you posted excuses a Constitution that does not allow laws that go against Sharia.

Article 15 wrote:

Naturally, I'm skeptical. But even IF you are, that doesn't excuse your ignorance, lies and disgusting disregard of genocide, war crimes, tyranny, etc. EVERY soldier I have talked to who served in Iraq is either, rightfully, damn proud, OR @ THE VERY LEAST/WORST INDIFFERENT.

You can hoot and holler and dance around like a total fool all day if you want but none of what you posted excuses a Constitution that does not allow laws that go against Sharia.
You know what I post are facts, so deflect like that if you want. But my MAIN point stands, WHEN THEY START ACTING LIKE SADDAM, THEN YOU CAN BITCH BOUT THEIR CONSTITUTION.

Article 15 wrote:

Naturally, I'm skeptical. But even IF you are, that doesn't excuse your ignorance, lies and disgusting disregard of genocide, war crimes, tyranny, etc. EVERY soldier I have talked to who served in Iraq is either, rightfully, damn proud, OR @ THE VERY LEAST/WORST INDIFFERENT.

You know what I post are facts, so deflect like that if you want. But my MAIN point stands, WHEN THEY START ACTING LIKE SADDAM, THEN YOU CAN BITCH BOUT THEIR CONSTITUTION.

So you have no answer.

Pwnt.

:lol:

Last edited:
Article 15 wrote:

So you have no answer.

Pwnt.

I just called you out on every point you made, and THAT'S your response?:cuckoo:

I'm being nice here dude, you got ONE last chance to offer an ACTUAL rebuttal, or keep with this sore loser deflection.................

Article 15 wrote:

So you have no answer.

Pwnt.

I just called you out on every point you made, and THAT'S your response?:cuckoo:

I'm being nice here dude, you got ONE last chance to offer an ACTUAL rebuttal, or keep with this sore loser deflection.................

All you did was apologize for Sharia being the rule of law in Iraq :lol:

So you have no answer.

Pwnt.

Ok, so you're illiterate too? Well, can't blame you I guess. Alotta lefties here are it seems. I HAVE:

Destroyed your argument dissing the Iraqi Constitution, by reminding you of, what is already, obvious common knowledge to you (that you apparently seem to be tryna forget/deny) that so far, this Iraqi government has treated its people WELL, it has done things SADDAM'S NEVER DID. It is fighting terrorism within it's borders, it aint gassing/murdering its own people, etc.

My main point AGAIN: WHEN THIS IRAQI GOVERNMENT STARTS ACTING LIKE SADDAM, THEN YOU CAN BITCH AND COMPLAIN BOUT THEIR CONSTITUTION.

You clearly can find little other fault, so you grasp @ that when it's OBVIOUS DEVOUT SHIITE MUSLIMS ARE GONNA RULE LIKE THAT, BUT WHAT'S IT MATTER WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GOVERN WELL? AS THEY ARE.

Sorry dude, you fail. You're gonna have to come waaaaaay stronger than that.:lol:

I had no idea that R1 was a Muslim apologist until today.

^^^^^^^^^:lol:
see_you_trolling.jpg

-SIGH-

.......................Article devolves into wacko trolling, as is evident in his last "post"

Since I really am a nice dude, you got yet another last chance to prove to me you aint just another, poser military, sore loser deflecting wacko......................................

Ok, so you're illiterate too? Well, can't blame you I guess. Alotta lefties here are it seems. I HAVE:

Destroyed your argument dissing the Iraqi Constitution, by reminding you of, what is already, obvious common knowledge to you (that you apparently seem to be tryna forget/deny) that so far, this Iraqi government has treated its people WELL, it has done things SADDAM'S NEVER DID. It is fighting terrorism within it's borders, it aint gassing/murdering its own people, etc.

My main point AGAIN: WHEN THIS IRAQI GOVERNMENT STARTS ACTING LIKE SADDAM, THEN YOU CAN BITCH AND COMPLAIN BOUT THEIR CONSTITUTION.

You clearly can find little other fault, so you grasp @ that when it's OBVIOUS DEVOUT SHIITE MUSLIMS ARE GONNA RULE LIKE THAT, BUT WHAT'S IT MATTER WHEN THEY ACTUALLY GOVERN WELL? AS THEY ARE.

Sorry dude, you fail. You're gonna have to come waaaaaay stronger than that.:lol:

More Sharia Law apologizing from you ...

-SIGH-

.......................Article devolves into wacko trolling, as is evident in his last "post"

Since I really am a nice dude, you got yet another last chance to prove to me you aint just another, poser military, sore loser deflecting wacko......................................

Can you have one debate, where you do not declare yourself winner of the internet?

YOu either have low self esteem or you are over compensating for something. I am going with both.

-SIGH-

I'm not the one defending a Constitution that only allows for Sharia Law ....

-SIGH-

Can you have one debate, where you do not declare yourself winner of the internet?

YOu either have low self esteem or you are over compensating for something. I am going with both.

He's a child.

More Sharia Law apologizing from you ...

Annnd now you're just repeating the same silly BS I already destroyed.

Welcome to the pwned list dude. I gave you 3 chances, and you proved that you're clearly a fake, lying, know nothing, trolling, sore loser douche.

-SIGH-

I'm not the one defending a Constitution that only allows for Sharia Law ....

Annnnd yet MORE sore loser deflection.:lol::cuckoo:

Dude you know the WHOLE BOARD can see this, right? Everyone's gonna see what a poser, wacko troll you are.

Sallow knew well enough to back down, as I already destroyed him once.

But you............yea..................

Forum List

Back