Saudis arrest bird

First I want to know if I will get rep for posting in this thread. Other wise, I'm going to just ignore it.

The Saudi officials are following in the nobel path of Inspector Cluseau and Boris Bandenoff.

The cool thing is, the Mossad is so terrifically effective, they feel they have reason to worry about stray birds.

This bird has achieved a Mossad goal though. It is like it set all Saudi officialdom a binet Simon test. And they got a 60 on it.

What a bunch of wingnuts. Nest they willl be tar and feathering rubber duckies.

Saudi Arabia 'nabbed Israeli-tagged vulture for being Mossad spy' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

A vulture tagged by scientists at Tel Aviv University has strayed into Saudi Arabian territory, where it was promptly arrested on suspicion of being a Mossad spy, Israeli and Saudi media reported Tuesday.

so first egypt got a shark...and the saudis got a bird...

damn, you'd think the israelis were sigfried and roy. :rofl:

what's next? killer rabbits?

here's the police sketch:

lop-eared-rabbit-debra-jones.jpg

i think he looks kind of shifty

Last edited:

Seagulls are really going to be trouble.

Some Saudi sailor lets loose with his 50 cal at them feeding at the back end of the ship can just claim to his captain that he was killing mossad agents.

Seagulls are really going to be trouble.

Some Saudi sailor lets loose with his 50 cal at them feeding at the back end of the ship can just claim to his captain that he was killing mossad agents.
They are very gullible. It's fun to egg them on, nest-pas?

Saudi Arabia 'nabbed Israeli-tagged vulture for being Mossad spy' - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

A vulture tagged by scientists at Tel Aviv University has strayed into Saudi Arabian territory, where it was promptly arrested on suspicion of being a Mossad spy, Israeli and Saudi media reported Tuesday.

so first egypt got a shark...and the saudis got a bird...

damn, you'd think the israelis were sigfried and roy. :rofl:

what's next? killer rabbits?

here's the police sketch:

lop-eared-rabbit-debra-jones.jpg

i think he looks kind of shifty
:lol: That rabbit is down right steely eyed! Very frightening...shudder!

Forum List

Back