Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression

Jews were not the only ones crucified nor burned at the stake! Many others died simply for the act of believing the Bible is the Holy and Inspired Word of God and that it should be accessible to everyone.

True, Jews were not the only one, but to dismiss the sufferings of the Jews simply because others have suffered as well, misses the point. When someone breaks a bone we do not walk away from that person saying, "Others have broken bones." No. We bring healing to the one who is hurting.

Trust has been shattered between Christians and Jews. Many on both sides are working to rebuild. To refuse to remember is to not recognize there is much to rebuild. Truth should not be hidden--nor can it be.

... Jews were not the only ones crucified nor burned at the stake! Many others died simply for the act of believing the Bible is the Holy and Inspired Word of God and that it should be accessible to everyone.

How feels it to be dead?

In only one sentence you are able to hide your antisemitism and anticatholicism behind wrong historical facts while you give the same time the Illusion the bible could be a god. But the bible is a book - a book full of important holy messages - but a book - not a god. Truth is always true - independent who says the truth, independent from the tradition someone comes from. The Holy Spirit enlightens whomever he likes to enlighten.

Last edited:
Zaang,
using that logic about wars means you also don't know how many wars not religion based would have been prevented through a world without false theologies and a rational mankind in one understanding in ideologies of sound mind. Also this goes back to the lesser known rule of not following political prisoners, take away the false religion which doesn't follow those rules to live by and replace it with teachings that prove valid and suddenly all the most wicked men doing horrendous acts agsinst msnkind and nature are suddenly gone from starting these wars and murders. Napolean, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Arafat, Sadam, and a few of those radical leaders all fit that rule that was claimed unecessary with Jesus protection, and we see how that worked out right?
*rolling my eyes*

I think you will have to argue with Josephus.
Your mistake due to not researching Josrphus yoursrlf and taking every other idiots word for the claims of the books of Josephus
Josephus accounts of Jesus are proven placed in at a later date probably by Eusebius who was known as the great liar who often forged books. I say this because early copies have no mention of Jesus and it's not until the time of Constantine and Eusebius thst it magically appears out of context as if placed in and forced in.
Have some common sense Josephus being a Jew writing about a Jewish Rabbi to a Jewish audience does not use the non Hebrew name Jesus- only a LATER Christian would use the IESUS NAME. also Josephus being Jewish not Christian nor follower would ever call him "the christ".
Josephus mentions the msny figures used for the Jesus image (as does the book of acts mention the other christs) but actually never mentions Jesus at all which is odd being I did a lineage search on Josephus and I was the only one to connect the dots that he was related distant wise to KING Jannaeus lineage who's wife Salome (friend /follower) of Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc was supposed to be related to Yeshu. ODD since Josephus doesn't even mention Yeshu who the RCC favors in it's trinity of christs used to make the Jesus character.

Haissem, please knock it off- Surah 2:98
You are blaming Jews for everything Islam is doing, thats called displaced blame, but your propaganda is so bad you are making a mockery of your faith and people.

Rosie, please don't feed the forum trolls they might even be baiting you and not be of the faith they seem. Note there are sick people who bait and pit faiths against each other by insulting faiths under the guise of opposing faiths to make them look bad and start flaming wars.
You are saying Jesus is Lucifer and I'm a troll? Islam is exactly the same as judiasm but you all are too stupid to see moses is same as Mohammad.

Also for those who like to research and learn,
look up on Google or other searches:
son of baal was called the morning star

Notice Rome never mentions this mystery father who they say Jesus and father are one.
Note predated tablets (Baal passion play) show Baals accounts were EXACTLY plagiarised and regiven to Jesus' image.
Literally Father and son are one in the same mythology including Baals birthdate of Dec 25 venerating the sun.
But here's the kicker:
the number of his name
Baal Jesus=666
in ASCll numerology used to secret numbers from names.
Yes to evil people who just want to conquer and destroy their fellow humans Jesus is the destroyer of roman american and all evil empires like them. Is this world only to set mankind on the right and only path to our salvation. PS I have the 666 mark on my license number. I must be the Antichrist

I think you will have to argue with Josephus.
Your mistake due to not researching Josrphus yoursrlf and taking every other idiots word for the claims of the books of Josephus
Josephus accounts of Jesus are proven placed in at a later date probably by Eusebius who was known as the great liar who often forged books. I say this because early copies have no mention of Jesus and it's not until the time of Constantine and Eusebius thst it magically appears out of context as if placed in and forced in.
Have some common sense Josephus being a Jew writing about a Jewish Rabbi to a Jewish audience does not use the non Hebrew name Jesus- only a LATER Christian would use the IESUS NAME. also Josephus being Jewish not Christian nor follower would ever call him "the christ".
Josephus mentions the msny figures used for the Jesus image (as does the book of acts mention the other christs) but actually never mentions Jesus at all which is odd being I did a lineage search on Josephus and I was the only one to connect the dots that he was related distant wise to KING Jannaeus lineage who's wife Salome (friend /follower) of Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc was supposed to be related to Yeshu. ODD since Josephus doesn't even mention Yeshu who the RCC favors in it's trinity of christs used to make the Jesus character.
The earliest copies of Josephus' work date to about 300 years after they were written. And the fact is that no matter how Josephus may have written the name of the Messiah Jesus, what we find at best are COPIES. And I imagine that Josephus in writing a history tried to be relatively unbiased. The book of Acts speaks in terms of only on Christ.

Wrong littleNipper,
Book of acts specifically names the other christ figures
but mix up their existance eras through lying about Theudas dying before Yehuda when it was the opposite.
Wrong about the earliest cooies of Josephus there is even mention in ither sources about the fact Josephus never carried any mention of Jesus. Have you ever read Josephus?

Zaang,
using that logic about wars means you also don't know how many wars not religion based

No war in the last 350 years was religion based. One war of the list I had was for example because of football - no joke.

would have been prevented through a world without false theologies and a rational mankind in one understanding in ideologies of sound mind. Also this goes back to the lesser known rule of not following political prisoners, take away the false religion which doesn't follow those rules to live by and replace it with teachings that prove valid and suddenly all the most wicked men doing horrendous acts agsinst msnkind and nature are suddenly gone from starting these wars and murders. Napolean, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Arafat, Sadam, and a few of those radical leaders all fit that rule that was claimed unecessary with Jesus protection, and we see how that worked out right?
*rolling my eyes*

You are using a lot of words what gives the illusion you know something about all this things. But I don't have the feeling you know really something about. Your message seems to be "there is no god and I am his prophet". I have not even a light idea what you say if you say "... Hitler ... fit the rule that that was claimed unnecessary with Jesus protection and we see how that worked out". What for heavens sake do you say? Makes such a sentence any sense?

Last edited:
Wrong littleNipper,
but mix up their existance eras through lying about Theudas dying before Yehuda when it was the opposite.
Wrong about the earliest cooies of Josephus there is even mention in ither sources about the fact Josephus never carried any mention of Jesus. Have you ever read Josephus?
I've read portions
Wrong littleNipper,
I have read portions. As for the book of Acts you may wish to see: THE BOOK OF ACTS
Also, with the exception of possibly Luke the Physician -- all books of the New Testament were the Godly inspired work of Jews. Paul, originally Saul, being perhaps the most formidable and most "Jewish" of them all.

Haissem said:moses is same as Mohammad.
That's not true in the way Moses isn't venerated and placed as the sole prophet end all prophet making it hard to reach and teach people who stray because they refuse to listen to logic and reason or be judged by those outside their group affiliation or comfort zone.
Orevents fixing of errors or new reasoning through groeth of man's understanding. Prevents outside siurces and tects from helping guide and heal human hehavior oatterns and flaws. Furthermore many make their take on the Quran and the prophet higher then Allah.
Fact Muslims don't listen to the prophet any more then Christians listen to Jesus.
Example: Venerating the prophet and venerating the meteor at Mecca pilgramage playing duck duck goose circling & touching and praying to a Rock=idolization
The Quran says to resoect the people of the book and yet radicals and comments from yourself show your disbelief with your book and prophet therefore you are kafir according to your own text.
Lastly if you would have followed my posts you would have noticed the Al Isra Night Journey is the same Judaic legend of how YeruShalem becomes the city of peace.
You can't have Al Isra if you are seeking war & destruction instead of peace and you can't get there by disobeying the messengers and their message thus
Sura 2:98.
Therefore many Muslims are opposing their own prophet & book just like Christians do and just like they claim Jews were doing when they extended on the faith or built the Dome of the Rock. Extensions mean keeping and respecting solid foundations not pooping all over them, least you be flinging dung at yourselves.

Jews were not the only ones crucified nor burned at the stake! Many others died simply for the act of believing the Bible is the Holy and Inspired Word of God and that it should be accessible to everyone.

True, Jews were not the only one, but to dismiss the sufferings of the Jews simply because others have suffered as well, misses the point. When someone breaks a bone we do not walk away from that person saying, "Others have broken bones." No. We bring healing to the one who is hurting.

Trust has been shattered between Christians and Jews. Many on both sides are working to rebuild. To refuse to remember is to not recognize there is much to rebuild. Truth should not be hidden--nor can it be.
I would certainly not dismiss nor play down the terrible atrocities heaped upon God's Chosen People. However, one must consider that not everyone who calls himself a "Christian" is called of God --- just as not every person who can trace his linage to Jewish ancestors is called of God.

New Testament were the Godly inspired work of Jews. Paul, originally Saul, being perhaps the most formidable and most "Jewish" of them all.

Once again not true;
Fact none of the books were written by those they are named after even the church admits this.
If Matthew was written by A Jew then he would have known the gender used in Micah 5 is not that of a place/town. A Jew would also know Micah is talking about a lineage "Bethlehem Ephratah" not a town of Bethlehem.
Read the context of Micah 5 it's about a lineage. Bethlehem was the son or grandson of Ephratah.
As for Paul that's also secreted in Acts there is more then one figure created the converged character Oaul thus why Saul is given The new name.
In acts Saul comes across Sergius Paulus called Paul who's friend was a maggi (alymas) named Bar(son)Jesus and Saul rebuked barJesus calling him the son of the devil. In order to swallow their revolter enemies Rome would use other cultures desired figures as their own to submit worship under their authority thus used Saul to Get Jews to submit to their Basl worship now under the guise of his son the morning star who Jesus was made an image to be.
The other figure used for the accounts of Paul are borrowed from Apollonius of Tyana called Pol who was from Tarsus and who's Syrian adventure window story comes from. The OT accts of Apollyon could easily fit Pol as the fulfilled destroyer in the prophecy.

Last edited:
Wow.

You might want to rest after moving those goalposts so far.

You said "nowhere in the Bible is Barabas referred to as a murderer".
You didn't say nowhere except where I don't believe it.

Jesus's very exsistance was contrary to the Jewish leaders' teachings, considering the fact that they didn't believe him to be the Messiah

I moved the goal posts------in the story of jesus with the three criminals----ie when it is supposed to have happened------they are described as "three criminals"---
not "murderers" Some guy IN RETROSPECT who was not there and
did not know the spoken languages ---luke the greek doctor, LATER
describes Barabbas as a "murderer" JEWISH LEADERS? to what
jewish leaders do you refer? The person who opposed Jesus was
the SADDUCEE evil character, shill of rome CAIAPHAS --- jews hated
his guts Herod was an issue too------the "king" jewish leaders considered
INELIGIBLE for the job What are you calling "jewish leaders"?.
Barabas wasn't on one of the other crosses.

And you tell me to read The Book

so from what was the MAD CROWD SAVING HIM ?
I am now functioning from a kind of dramatization of that
silly story---- I do not recall it from reading. As I recall the
reading of it-----there were three criminals along with jesus
to be crucified-----maybe it was a total of three ??? I forgot-
Jesus promised some other "criminal" that he would be
transported to Jannah along with the rest of the players. Still--
read the book-----the clues are all there.
It was an annual pardoning.
Pilate asked who shall be pardoned. The Jews chose Barabas over Jesus.

psssst....this was before He and the others were hung on their crosses.

I am not impressed-------sometimes the silly story is told differently. There is no actual history of an "annual pardoning" and the lump of scum who decide that
the "wrong person" was saved can GO FUCK HIMSELF
"Sometimes the story is told differently"
You dishonest hag.
How many times has my KJV been changed?
Seems to me that you're the one changing the story to support your own twisted agenda.
Twice, by my count, in this thread alone.
Go away, gnat
:eusa_hand:

Christians murdered my relatives for the stink that YOU SUPPORT ------millions "Christians" stole Palestine from jews for the STINK you support. Of course---Jesus has nothing to do with it----HE was a victim of YOUR STENCH too

Your relatives...or your ancestors? Christians and Jews have not been at war with each other for quite some time. There were also Christians who spoke out in defense of the Jews, who helped them. Do you ever remember these people? Also, the Catholic Church has confessed some our ancestors were wrong, and have asked for forgiveness of their actions.

so? what has that to do with the fact that tens of thousands of jews were CRUCIFIED and millions murdered in the name of YOUR religion? -----you
seem to object to the fact that the symbol of that past is not an OBJECT of
veneration by your victims-----you prattle about "love" as if nothing happened----
no better than a turk talking to an Armenian. That's all. Past is past-----but not
forgotten. YOUR sin is in pretending that it did not happen

are you trying to make a NEW point??? I have so stated-----lots of people died
----crucified at the very least hundreds of thousands----it was the way greeks and Romans executed people. An interesting factoid is -----jews did not

cross2.jpg

Along the Roman road Anabaptists were crucified because they refused to deny the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This was prior to the Inquisition the Romanists would carry on for another 605 years - slaughtering both Christians and Jews alike... historians put the number of Christians, Jews and non Catholics put to death at 68 million. You can be sure that son of Satan in the Vatican right now is planning the next Inquisition even now.

I moved the goal posts------in the story of jesus with the three criminals----ie when it is supposed to have happened------they are described as "three criminals"---
not "murderers" Some guy IN RETROSPECT who was not there and
did not know the spoken languages ---luke the greek doctor, LATER
describes Barabbas as a "murderer" JEWISH LEADERS? to what
jewish leaders do you refer? The person who opposed Jesus was
the SADDUCEE evil character, shill of rome CAIAPHAS --- jews hated
his guts Herod was an issue too------the "king" jewish leaders considered
INELIGIBLE for the job What are you calling "jewish leaders"?.

I am not impressed-------sometimes the silly story is told differently. There is no actual history of an "annual pardoning" and the lump of scum who decide that
You dishonest hag.
Seems to me that you're the one changing the story to support your own twisted agenda.
Go away, gnat

what a joke you are-----the story makes no sense-----I have seen it DRAMATIZED ------as if the idiot lie were something "HOLY" There is no history of "one person saved from crucifixtion for the holiday" It was INVENTED ----DA JOOOS CHOSE THE BAD GUY......you and yours are sick dogs

You dishonest hag.
Go away, gnat

what a joke you are-----the story makes no sense-----I have seen it DRAMATIZED ------as if the idiot lie were something "HOLY" There is no history of "one person saved from crucifixtion for the holiday" It was INVENTED ----DA JOOOS CHOSE THE BAD GUY......you and yours are sick dogs
So you saw a made for tv movie? That's your basis of disbelief?

Look up the word Pesahim, then get back to me

You dishonest hag.
Go away, gnat

\"pesashim" is an rendering of a Hebrew word and has nothing to do with your
idiot fairy tales. You were never in the same room with a volume of the talmud

You dishonest hag.
Go away, gnat

\"pesashim" is an rendering of a Hebrew word and has nothing to do with your
idiot fairy tales. You were never in the same room with a volume of the talmud
It has nothing to do with an annual pardoning on Passover?
Do you have anything besides your own words to support that?

Forum List

Back