Christians killed for "defiling" the koran

ah the religion of peace strikes again

I wonder if our resident apologists and dhimmies as well as the "progressive" Muslims will be visiting this thread? I hope they can tell me this is not Islam. But I am pretty sure this will be the Christians fault, they know better than to be Christians. Geez

Shariah law has a way of keeping people in their proper place

Why should they? It's a retarded thread.

It's easy to find examples of extremists and use that in a faux attempt to characterize an entire religion or people or country.

Retarded.

Indeed. If I were to post any number of articles about a christian doing deadly acts we'd see every dogma junky in this thread crying like lionfood martyrs that we are all bigots.

I wonder if our resident apologists and dhimmies as well as the "progressive" Muslims will be visiting this thread? I hope they can tell me this is not Islam. But I am pretty sure this will be the Christians fault, they know better than to be Christians. Geez

It's easy to find examples of extremists and use that in a faux attempt to characterize an entire religion or people or country.

Retarded.

Islam is retarted indeed. Living in the 16 century

Examples? this is the norm inside Islamic countries.

retarted definition: Occurring or developing later than desired or expected; delayed.

Retarded.

retarted definition: Occurring or developing later than desired or expected; delayed.

who the hell are you criticizing about the 16th century given your STONE AGE mythology, dude? Your excuses to kill are no better than theirs. Somehow, however, you tend to think so.

Retarded.

Retarded is putting it mildly. These people rub their hands with glee every time they hear of a Muslim being abused by someone mentally disturbed enough to be incited to violence by their claptrap.

They are cut from the same cloth as Bin Ladin.

Eight Christians burnt to death in Pakistan after Koran is ‘defiled’ - Times Online

Christians also face intimidation because of discriminatory blasphemy laws, including one that carries the death penalty for defiling the Koran and images of the Prophet Muhammad. The law is often misused to settle personal scores.

I guess the murderers did not break any laws since the penalty for defiling the koran and the "profit" (PBUH) is death

Freaking barbarians

Police and local officials said that at least eight people, including four women and a child, were killed in the fires. Two others died of gunshot wounds. Residents said that the casualties were much higher; one claimed that the number of dead could be in the dozens as many bodies were still buried under the rubble.Shahbaz Bhatti, the Minister for Minorities, said that 40 Christian homes were torched in rioting. He said there was no truth to allegations that a Koran had been defiled, and accused the police of ignoring his appeal to provide protection to Christians.

How many innocent muslim men women and children were murdered in Bushs' illegal war with Iraq? Or don't muslim children matter? Did you even wisper your saddness of thier deaths?

I guess as a fine and good christian you don't really care about life if it isn't an embryo.

Eight Christians burnt to death in Pakistan after Koran is ‘defiled’ - Times Online

Christians also face intimidation because of discriminatory blasphemy laws, including one that carries the death penalty for defiling the Koran and images of the Prophet Muhammad. The law is often misused to settle personal scores.
I guess the murderers did not break any laws since the penalty for defiling the koran and the "profit" (PBUH) is death

Freaking barbarians

Police and local officials said that at least eight people, including four women and a child, were killed in the fires. Two others died of gunshot wounds. Residents said that the casualties were much higher; one claimed that the number of dead could be in the dozens as many bodies were still buried under the rubble.Shahbaz Bhatti, the Minister for Minorities, said that 40 Christian homes were torched in rioting. He said there was no truth to allegations that a Koran had been defiled, and accused the police of ignoring his appeal to provide protection to Christians.

How many innocent muslim men women and children were murdered in Bushs' illegal war with Iraq? Or don't muslim children matter? Did you even wisper your saddness of thier deaths?

I guess as a fine and good christian you don't really care about life if it isn't an embryo.

I'm sure embryos were killed too.

Retarded.

Retarded is putting it mildly. These people rub their hands with glee every time they hear of a Muslim being abused by someone mentally disturbed enough to be incited to violence by their claptrap.

How childish. What are you 10 years old? Do you not understand anything? Your bias has blinded you to tyranny and barbarianism. Fools the whole lot of you, not one of you making even, one comment about the people who were burned to death for simply being Christian.

Shame on you, instead you project your fear and your hate for truth. The truth is hard to swallow I know. Lies is much easier to take, shall I put some sugar on it for ya?

Retarded.

How childish. What are you 10 years old? Do you not understand anything? Your bias has blinded you to tyranny and barbarianism. Fools the whole lot of you, not one of you making even, one comment about the people who were burned to death for simply being Christian.

Shame on you, instead you project your fear and your hate for truth. The truth is hard to swallow I know. Lies is much easier to take, shall I put some sugar on it for ya?

I'm sure I have more compassion for those Christians than you do.
You're too busy spewing hate and inciting violence to give too shits about anybody. In fact I bet your eyes lit up when you read about the incident. More fodder for your hate mill.

if that is what you consider evidence then It's no wonder why your kind still disputes the reality of gravity and heliocentrism.

Theocracies abuse. It's simply what they do. True now, true throughout history. The problem isn't any one individual religion. The problem is when human beings delude themselves into thinking they speak for God, then use that delusion as justification for letting loose the worst shadows of human nature. This incident is a shining example of why religion and government should be kept as far apart as humanly possible.

What happened to those Christians is terrible. What happened to the Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan who have been killed by embargo, friendly fire, and mistaken bombing raids is just as terrible. Killing innocent people is terrible, and being an innocent person and being murdered is even more terrible than any of us can imagine. We, as a nation, are responsible for those we wrongly kill and we aren't responsible for those wrongly killed by religious extremists in Pakistan. Its hypocritical to judge another and not oneself. From our point of view, burning people to death is wrong. From their perspective, its just. From their point of view, invading their region is wrong. From ours its just. Who's right? God? Whose God? Yours? Prove it.

Do you want us to jump on your "Hate Islam" bandwagon? Well, we aren't going to. For those of us who don't adhere to one set of religious beliefs over another, Christian extremists and Muslim extremists are equally as awful and equally as culpable for killing innocent people who don't believe as they do. Its called "monotheism" and its a disease, a global epidemic that divides people based on which God, and on which way you bow down before it based on which book you read.

Its all a bunch of shit and anyone who tries to claim theirs is the Way, the Only Way, and the Right Way are arrogant assholes.

Retarded.

"Retarted" definition: retarded

Retarded.

This is the norm inside many developing, poor or politically repressed countries where religion, ethnic differences or political affiliations are the vehicles for murder and mayhem or addressing grievances because there are no political outlets or terror is the preferred method of political expression.

Past...1994...Washington post....
Bosnian Serbs have gone on a rampage in the northwestern city of Prijedor over the past three days, killing 17 Muslims and two Croats in revenge for the death of six Serb policemen in fighting elsewhere, according to U.N. officials here.

Some elderly people have been burned alive in their homes and others killed by hand grenades thrown at them as revenge-seeking Serbs took out their rage on Muslims and Croats, said Kris Janowski, spokesman for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees here.

Pattani, Thailand - Separatist insurgents on Monday shot dead a Thai-Buddhist couple working as fruit pickers in the majority-Muslim area of Bannang Sata, Yala provine and injured their three-year-old daughter, police said.

After gunning down Praphan Ponlarak, 36, and his wife Chaddakan, the assailants decapitated Praphan, making him the 29th victim to be beheaded in Thailand's troubled deep South since the region's separatist insurgency took a turn for the worse in January 2004. Their daughter was admitted to Bannang Sata hospital, 780 kilometres south of Bangkok, for treatment

Also on Monday, two Thai-Muslim labourers were gunned down in Kabang district, Yala, killing Luesong Hayiwale, 50, and seriously injuring Mahamu Samae, 41. On Sunday the bullet-riddled bodies of a Thai-Muslim couple working in a Bannang Sata rubber plantation were found by police.

'The insurgents are trying to sow hatred between Thai-Muslims and Thai-Buddhists and terrorize the area,' said Bannang Sata Police Sub-Lieutenant Than Serikan.

Large numbers of security forces patrolled the capital city of China's Xinjiang province Wednesday in an attempt to stop a third day of ethnic violence. Chinese authorities said the situation was under control Wednesday, following clashes between Muslim Uighurs, Han Chinese and security forces. But there were reports of Han mobs assaulting Muslim Uighurs throughout the city, even as helicopters hovered overhead.

Ethnic Han Chinese residents armed with makeshift weapons and vowing revenge on Uighurs were seen roaming the streets for a second day.

The city's top Communist Party official, Li Zhi, said anyone found guilty of murder in connection with the violence will be executed.

Urumqi mayor Jerla Isamudin told reporters Wednesday that more than 100 people killed by rioters on Sunday had been identified.

The official death toll from the violence that Uighur groups said was sparked by a crackdown on a protest that began peacefully is still 156.

Last edited:
yup, I'm all for supporting countries which butcher children. After all, that's their right.

2 Kings 2:23-24 (King James Version)

23And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

wow he had power over bears!! thats fricking amazing!! I wish i had that power over bears! so what does this have to do with muhammadans killing people?

i hate venturing in on relgious threads...this is happening daily...somewhere in the world...someone is being killed due to simply being different. where are the outcries over dufar? over israel? religion is a great divider with no compromise. i love to listen to all sides cry out of their persecution knowing full well all are willing to persecute. there is enough shame to go around in our own inhumanity.

Please show me where Christians are deliberately butchering children because they are "defiling" the bible.

You can't, because it doesn't happen.

Nor is the deliberate torture and murder of women and children to be compared with the waterboarding of TERRORISTS, or the incidental deaths of innocents during military strikes.

If you can't see that, you're two bricks short of a wall.

Its all a bunch of shit and anyone who tries to claim theirs is the Way, the Only Way, and the Right Way are arrogant assholes.
Call me arrogant if you like but the Commandments should be a standard by which this world lives. At the very least the majority of those should be and is agreed to by most sane people. Don't kill, don't steal, don't lie, when you marry keep the oaths if you make a vow to honor and cherish one another, honor you parents, don't be a false witness, care about one another, do not covet what is your neighbor's.

Forum List

Back