Christians killed for "defiling" the koran

Its all a bunch of shit and anyone who tries to claim theirs is the Way, the Only Way, and the Right Way are arrogant assholes.
Call me arrogant if you like but the Commandments should be a standard by which this world lives. At the very least the majority of those should be and is agreed to by most sane people. Don't kill, don't steal, don't lie, when you marry keep the oaths if you make a vow to honor and cherish one another, honor you parents, don't be a false witness, care about one another, do not covet what is your neighbor's.

Sure, the 10 Commandments are, except for a few, great. Now if only Christians would live by them and set the example.

Its all a bunch of shit and anyone who tries to claim theirs is the Way, the Only Way, and the Right Way are arrogant assholes.
Call me arrogant if you like but the Commandments should be a standard by which this world lives. At the very least the majority of those should be and is agreed to by most sane people. Don't kill, don't steal, don't lie, when you marry keep the oaths if you make a vow to honor and cherish one another, honor you parents, don't be a false witness, care about one another, do not covet what is your neighbor's.

Sure, the 10 Commandments are, except for a few, great. Now if only Christians would live by them and set the example.
I believe most do. A few defective humans raving on does not give an excuse for all the hate towards all that profess to believe in God and/or His son. I could claim I am a man but it does not mean that I am.

I believe most do. A few defective humans raving on does not give an excuse for all the hate towards all that profess to believe in God and/or His son. I could claim I am a man but it does not mean that I am.

And I believe most Muslims are as peaceful, compassionate, kind, and honorable as those Christians you believe keep the true faith to God. So why do Christians and Muslims seem to hate eachother so much? In fact, why are monotheists so intolerant of other religions?

And I believe most Muslims are as peaceful, compassionate, kind, and honorable as those Christians you believe keep the true faith to God. So why do Christians and Muslims seem to hate each other so much? In fact, why are monotheists so intolerant of other religions?
Why do people hate at all? Kind of a silly statement isn't it? Think about it on your trip. Most people have the same basic needs yet some would deny another those basic needs for their own weird reasons be it greed, pride, resentment, jealousy or desire to have the control over another which is usually motivated by greed. All those things that we know can lead to hate of another that are truly useless and meaningless when the end of one's journey here on earth hits.

it's funny... when a christian acts bad then "it's the individual not the religion" but when a muslim acts bad it's a testament of the whole dogma.

CLASSIC CHRISTIAN LOGIC!

it's funny... when a christian acts bad then "it's the individual not the religion" but when a muslim acts bad it's a testament of the whole dogma.

CLASSIC CHRISTIAN LOGIC!
Why because a few people say so? Whenever you make a choice it is your choice not mine. If you join a group that acts badly then you become a part of that group unless you take a stand and say no I don't agree with them. Again that is still a personal choice. I may post here but that does not put me in agreement with all who post here. That is possibly your logic and others logic but not mine.

When one lives in a theocracy (or desires to live in a theocracy) this sort of brutality can be expected. I can't imagine why anyone would remotely want relgion involved in government - oppression and brutality are the likely results.

CLASSIC CHRISTIAN LOGIC!

Can you name any modern atrocities or mass murders committed by a group of Christians who allege they are acting at the behest of God?

CLASSIC CHRISTIAN LOGIC!

Can you name any modern atrocities or mass murders committed by a group of Christians who allege they are acting at the behest of God?

Just think about those people killed by friendly fire or mistaken missile strikes in Afghanistan or Iraq. Bush said God told him to invade and many of those Muslims think we invade as Christians.

CLASSIC CHRISTIAN LOGIC!

yes, as a matter of fact.

Foča massacres - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attack against the civilian population

At the outset of the Bosnian war, Serb forces attacked the non-Serb civilian population in Eastern Bosnia. Once towns and villages were securely in their hands, Serb forces - i.e. the military, the police, the paramilitaries and, sometimes, even Serb villagers – applied the same pattern: Bosniak houses and apartments were systematically ransacked or burnt down while Bosniak civilians were rounded up or captured and, sometimes, beaten or killed in the process. Men and women were separated, with many of the men detained in local camps.[5]

Virtually all traces of Bosniak presence and culture in the area were wiped out in the campaign. Almost no Bosniaks remained in Foča. All mosques in the city were destroyed. On 22 April 1992, Serbs blew up the Aladža Mosque - one of the most famous mosques in the Balkans. Eight more mosques, from the 16th and 17th centuries, were also damaged or fully destroyed. On January 1994, the Serb authorities renamed Foča “Srbinje” (Serbian: Србиње), literally meaning "place of the Serbs" (from Srbi Serbs and -nje which is a Slavic locative suffix).[5]

I know I know.... It's not a testament to christianity when a CHRISTIAN does the exact same thing you want to blame on islam when a muslim kills.

Again, it's that loopy christian logic making an appearance.

CLASSIC CHRISTIAN LOGIC!

Just think about those people killed by friendly fire or mistaken missile strikes in Afghanistan or Iraq. Bush said God told him to invade and many of those Muslims think we invade as Christians.
With respect to Afghanistan, I agree with your point about giving the impression to some serious morons that we are motivated by a religion. A very good point - we should not at all give that impression. We are superior because of our fundamentals of having a secular government, yet we give them talking points with that sort of rhetoric.

We are bombing the morons because it's war.

And, IMO, they are morons for being a theocracy - it has nothing to do with a specific religion.

With respect to Afghanistan, I agree with your point about giving the impression to some serious morons that we are motivated by a religion. A very good point - we should not at all give that impression. We are superior because of our fundamentals of having a secular government, yet we give them talking points with that sort of rhetoric.

And, IMO, they are morons for being a theocracy - it has nothing to do with a specific religion.[/QUOTE]

Right, not in reality. Really the war has nothing to do with OUR religion, but with their extremist religious fanaticism and its effects.

By the way, Bush put Karzai in power in Afghanistan so its no longer a theocracy (unless the Taliban regain control of the whole country and not just a lot of it like they do now).

And, I was talking about the innocent people killed in Afghanistan and Iraq, not the insurgents or Taliban or Al Qaida.

And, IMO, they are morons for being a theocracy - it has nothing to do with a specific religion.

Right, not in reality. Really the war has nothing to do with OUR religion, but with their extremist religious fanaticism and its effects.

By the way, Bush put Karzai in power in Afghanistan so its no longer a theocracy (unless the Taliban regain control of the whole country and not just a lot of it like they do now).

And, I was talking about the innocent people killed in Afghanistan and Iraq, not the insurgents or Taliban or Al Qaida.
[Emphasis added] Agreed. We need to be diligent in being above that, even in impressions.

(I can't get the quotes right...tried once, and that's the best I can do. ;))

Last edited:
[Emphasis added] Agreed. We need to be diligent in being above that, even in impressions.

(I can't get the quotes right...tried once, and that's the best I can do. ;))

Yeah, I try to get the quotes right, but if I don't get it right the first time...oh, well!

CLASSIC CHRISTIAN LOGIC!

youre not to bright are ya

CLASSIC CHRISTIAN LOGIC!

youre not to bright are ya

:rofl:

633632290549165732-irony.jpg

Forum List

Back