Yet more evidence of the arab muslim wretchedness...

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by rhodescholar, Aug 5, 2009.

1. rhodescholar

rhodescholar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,806
    Who really can blame the israelis for wanting to rid themselves of the arab muslims? Given their garbage culture and the backwardness they exhibit, who actually would want to live amongst them? I certainly didn't:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/05/opinion/05friedman.html?em

August 5, 2009
    OP-ED COLUMNIST
    Green Shoots in Palestine

By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN
    Ramallah, West Bank

In 2002, the U.N. Development Program released its first ever Arab Human Development Report, which bluntly detailed the deficits of freedom, women’s empowerment and knowledge-creation holding back the Arab world. It was buttressed with sobering statistics: Greece alone translated five times more books every year from English to Greek than the entire Arab world translated from English to Arabic; the G.D.P. of Spain was greater than that of all 22 Arab states combined; 65 million Arab adults were illiterate. It was a disturbing picture, bravely produced by Arab academics.

And even better, the one place in the arab world that is doing well is guess where - in the WEST FUCKING BANK. SOOOOOOoooo, maybe living under the so-called alleged "occupation" isn't such a bad thing after all.... ;)

Where are all of the jew-hating pieces of trash now? No doubt they will avoid this thread...

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  2. del

del BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,885
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    If somebody had made the same dumbass generalizations about Jews, you'd be in hysterics right about now. :lol:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. elvis

elvis BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,303
    What makes you think no one has?

5. Kalam

Kalam Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +773
    Nothing; people have and do. That's how I became familiar with the OP's tendency to throw bitch-fits in the first place.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    RS, what was it you said about people who do nothing but rail against a certain religion and people?

7. rhodescholar

rhodescholar Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,806
    Except jews are educated and successful, and make up what, 1/5 of all nobel prize winners?

Tiny israel has the most companies on NASDAQ of any country on earth outside the US...

Yet 400 million arabs live like animals, and as expected, its the usual personal attacks...THAT is the real bore...the same trash like "del" with nothing to offer...

What's even more hilarious is that the 2002 report, and this update, were done by ARAB MUSLIMS. So they have no fucking excuses for it, and cannot blame it as usual, "on the jews."

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  8. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    RS, if someone made the same comment about Africans, you'd throw a fit and accuse them of being Shogun :lol:.

9. nia588

nia588 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +85
    You know I'm starting to doubt you even lived in the Middle East. Because as much hate and crap you say about Arabs and Muslims I don't believe you would stay in the Middle East for 20 years unless you like lived in Israel or something.

Yes many Jews are successful people. But there are also successful Arabs. Arabs are not some primitive cave people. Yeah some of their leaders are stuck in the past. But as a people many of them are like everyday people. My sister in-law is Arab and she's one of the kindest people I've ever known. To say that 400 million people live like animals is not only racist but it is also an ignorant statement. I bet if some Arab made a comment like that about a Jews you'd be up in arms. Your racist comments make you better than those Arabs who make such uneducated statements about Jews.

And why do you keep with associating Arabs with Muslims. They are two different things. Arabs are a race of people. Muslims are followers of Islam. Majority of Muslims are not even Arab.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  10. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    Nia, RS is nothing but a hatemongering racist. Facts are of no interest to it.