Christians killed for "defiling" the koran

Sure, the 10 Commandments are, except for a few, great. Now if only Christians would live by them and set the example.
I believe most do. A few defective humans raving on does not give an excuse for all the hate towards all that profess to believe in God and/or His son. I could claim I am a man but it does not mean that I am.

And I believe most Muslims are as peaceful, compassionate, kind, and honorable as those Christians you believe keep the true faith to God. So why do Christians and Muslims seem to hate eachother so much? In fact, why are monotheists so intolerant of other religions?

We aren't intolerant of Muslims. The Koran tells Muslims to slaughter Christians. That's it in a nutshell. You get a hinky feeling when you feel that target pinned to your chest.

it's funny... when a christian acts bad then "it's the individual not the religion" but when a muslim acts bad it's a testament of the whole dogma.

CLASSIC CHRISTIAN LOGIC!

Can you name any modern atrocities or mass murders committed by a group of Christians who allege they are acting at the behest of God?

yes, as a matter of fact.

Foča massacres - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Attack against the civilian population

At the outset of the Bosnian war, Serb forces attacked the non-Serb civilian population in Eastern Bosnia. Once towns and villages were securely in their hands, Serb forces - i.e. the military, the police, the paramilitaries and, sometimes, even Serb villagers – applied the same pattern: Bosniak houses and apartments were systematically ransacked or burnt down while Bosniak civilians were rounded up or captured and, sometimes, beaten or killed in the process. Men and women were separated, with many of the men detained in local camps.[5]

Virtually all traces of Bosniak presence and culture in the area were wiped out in the campaign. Almost no Bosniaks remained in Foča. All mosques in the city were destroyed. On 22 April 1992, Serbs blew up the Aladža Mosque - one of the most famous mosques in the Balkans. Eight more mosques, from the 16th and 17th centuries, were also damaged or fully destroyed. On January 1994, the Serb authorities renamed Foča “Srbinje” (Serbian: Србиње), literally meaning "place of the Serbs" (from Srbi Serbs and -nje which is a Slavic locative suffix).[5]

I know I know.... It's not a testament to christianity when a CHRISTIAN does the exact same thing you want to blame on islam when a muslim kills.

Again, it's that loopy christian logic making an appearance.

However Bosnians didn't do this under the banner of God. This was a political move and the people involved happened to belong to different religions.

"Bosnia was the victim of one group's determined wish for political domination, which it was prepared to achieve by isolating ethnic groups and if necessary exterminating them."
GENOCIDE - BOSNIA

We aren't intolerant of Muslims. The Koran tells Muslims to slaughter Christians. That's it in a nutshell. You get a hinky feeling when you feel that target pinned to your chest.

More lies...

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve. - 2:62​

It's the Bible that demands the wholesale slaughter of disbelievers. See Deuteronomy 13, etc.

And, this law allowing for death because of how a book was treated is insanity.

Makes me want to blow my nose in a few pages of the Koran on my bookshelf, just to celebrate my freedoms.

However Bosnians didn't do this under the banner of God.

Bosnian Muslims were the victims. Christian Serbs were the perpetrators, and they were absolutely motivated by their religion.

Abdal-Hakim Murad - The Churches and the Bosnian war

Bullshit. Muslim ideology is wrapped up in politics. Islam is not just a religion, it's a political ideology. Serbs, unlike Muslims, aren't seeking to conquer the world. They just wanted control of their government.

BTW, many Christians came forward to protest vociferously the slaughter at Bosnia. It was the left and their idiotic insistence that the UN should handle it, and the oft-repeated mantra, "It's not our problem" that led to the "genetic cleansing" (a UN term created so they didn't have to actually DO anything about genocide) in that region.

I was one of those fighting with the liberal assholes on boards like this one when that was happening.

However Bosnians didn't do this under the banner of God.

Bosnian Muslims were the victims. Christian Serbs were the perpetrators, and they were absolutely motivated by their religion.

Abdal-Hakim Murad - The Churches and the Bosnian war

Bullshit. Muslim ideology is wrapped up in politics. Islam is not just a religion, it's a political ideology. Serbs, unlike Muslims, aren't seeking to conquer the world. They just wanted control of their government.

I'm afraid your laughable theories of a comic book conspiracy to "conquer the world" don't diminish the significance of the Christian barbarism that fueled the Bosnian genocide.

alli is lost in the universe of neverhappened again. The Christian Serbs were hell bent on slaughtering the Muslims, and did a job of it, too. I have no more use for the Bible's justification of killing nonChristians than I do of the Muslim's Koran. This is apples to apples comparison.

You are morally and spiritually wrong, Alli.

Yes, it does.

And if someone can find a place where the call was put out to all Christians to slaughter the Muslims in Bosnia, I'll listen.

Eight Christians burnt to death in Pakistan after Koran is ‘defiled’ - Times Online

Christians also face intimidation because of discriminatory blasphemy laws, including one that carries the death penalty for defiling the Koran and images of the Prophet Muhammad. The law is often misused to settle personal scores.

I guess the murderers did not break any laws since the penalty for defiling the koran and the "profit" (PBUH) is death

Freaking barbarians

Police and local officials said that at least eight people, including four women and a child, were killed in the fires. Two others died of gunshot wounds. Residents said that the casualties were much higher; one claimed that the number of dead could be in the dozens as many bodies were still buried under the rubble.Shahbaz Bhatti, the Minister for Minorities, said that 40 Christian homes were torched in rioting. He said there was no truth to allegations that a Koran had been defiled, and accused the police of ignoring his appeal to provide protection to Christians.

Honestly, I'm not sure why this would bother any Republicans. They supported Iraq when Christians, who predate Muslims in Iraq by 700 years, were begging for help. Bush and the Republicans turn their backs on them. After a few hundred thousand, what's 8?

The genocide of the Iraqi Christians is the fruit of our effort to "free" them. Read the new Iraqi constitution. Where Islam is now the "National Religion" and all laws are based on Islam (Article 2). We helped do that. Where is Fox when you need this reported?

Read this guys story:

All You Need Photography - Iraq 2008: Iraq's Christians In Peril - Interview with Canon Andrew White

Vicar: Dire Times For Iraq's Christians - 60 Minutes - CBS News

What the hell are you babbling about now?

You do realize that nothing you say has one iota of truth to it, right? I have yet to see you post a sensible, let alone truthful, post.

You expect economically downtrodden people in a former Western colony to form a liberal democracy and sing Kumbaya with members of other religious groups? It only took us 200 years...

Makes me want to blow my nose in a few pages of the Koran on my bookshelf, just to celebrate my freedoms.
You sure you have enough mucus left after hocking up that loogie of a post? :doubt:

You expect economically downtrodden people in a former Western colony to form a liberal democracy and sing Kumbaya with members of other religious groups? It only took us 200 years...

Huh? It took the USA 200 years to become a constitutional republic? Not quite, we were on the day we were born.

And, yeah. I actually view others as capable human beings and have reasonable expectations for them to free themselves from the oppression of their theocracies.

You sure you have enough mucus left after hocking up that loogie of a post? :doubt:
Hang on, I'll let you know after I use a few more pages to clean my kitchen counter after trimming some pork chops. Don't interrupt me while I'm celebrating my freedom.

Last edited:

And the Old Testament tells to kill an entire town if there's one nonbeliever in it. :eusa_eh:

No, the OT tells one specific group at a specific time to do so, in one specific place. There's no ongoing commandment that we go out and slaughter men, women & children, nor that we conquer the world.

Do you think we can confine ourselves to the PRESENT dangers of religious kookery?

Forum List

Back