Christianity with whites and blacks

Nothing says "Christianity is a peaceful religion" than when christians debate which christians are better/worse than the rest

I know. Christians are just the worst for debating. Muslims simply kill each other.

Good thing christians don't kill each other

omaghbombing.jpg

Christianity for the most part is a white religion but us blacks that have adapted it are better off because we understand how a society should work. More white people are leaving their foundation (Christianity).
This is why society is falling apart.

Then can you explain to me why the most violent places in the U.S. are the 'ghettos' of which is made up almost completely of Blacks?

And most of these Blacks claim to be 'christian'. :doubt:

poverty

Poverty causes violence? Explain.

Actually, some of the most violent places are the barrios of California which happen to be mostly Hispanic.... It's not a color thing moron.

Yes, some of the most violent places are the Hispanic communities. However, BoC was referring to Blacks vs. Whites not Hispanics. But if you want to go there then even the mainly Hispanic communities are more violent than the mainly White communities as you pointed out. ;)

You say it is not a color thing? Come on now, if it is not then the violent communities would be all kinds of different colors. However, we see completely the oposit. Not many all White communities are as violent as most Black or Hispanic communities. Different races have different ways of living and some are more violent than others. But yet, BoC seems to think that Blacks know more on how a society should work than Whites...:cuckoo:.

No, my point is we are getting better at working within a society while whites are not making progress but getting worse.

You are getting better at working within a society? Can you provide proof? From what I see once Blacks start moving into a community, that community seems to go down hill.

And you say Whites are getting worse? How so?

Blacks seem to think they can say whatever they want about Whites and get away with it but once a White man or woman says anything about Blacks it suddenly becomes racism. Whites are starting to stand up more for their race as Blacks did years ago. If that means Whites are getting worse then wouldn't it be better to get worse in order to get better than live in fear of what the other races think of them?

Christianity for the most part is a white religion but us blacks that have adapted it are better off because we understand how a society should work. More white people are leaving their foundation (Christianity).

Then can you explain to me why the most violent places in the U.S. are the 'ghettos' of which is made up almost completely of Blacks?

poverty

Poverty? Is that your excuse? I thought you said Blacks had a better understanding on how society should work. If so then there should not be any poverty in those communities and Blacks would not have one less excuse to be violent.

I thought Christianity started in the Middle East? how is that a white religion? and I fail to see how black people have adapted it and made it better, and I am black.

It doesn’t make a difference where it (Christianity) started whites are mostly responsible for spreading it’s message over the world. I never said blacks made IT better. I am just saying we are better off for adapting it. It brings structure to a society.

I wasn't asking you. Unless of course you are the same person. :cuckoo:

I must assume you are asking me. If you must insist on knowing I am a black male middleclass Christian. I will save you the trouble of your next question – no, the avatar is not me but do you know who it is? there are clues…

Yes, some of the most violent places are the Hispanic communities. However, BoC was referring to Blacks vs. Whites not Hispanics. But if you want to go there then even the mainly Hispanic communities are more violent than the mainly White communities as you pointed out. ;)

You say it is not a color thing? Come on now, if it is not then the violent communities would be all kinds of different colors. However, we see completely the oposit. Not many all White communities are as violent as most Black or Hispanic communities. Different races have different ways of living and some are more violent than others. But yet, BoC seems to think that Blacks know more on how a society should work than Whites...:cuckoo:.

No, my point is we are getting better at working within a society while whites are not making progress but getting worse.

You are getting better at working within a society? Can you provide proof? From what I see once Blacks start moving into a community, that community seems to go down hill.

And you say Whites are getting worse? How so?

Blacks seem to think they can say whatever they want about Whites and get away with it but once a White man or woman says anything about Blacks it suddenly becomes racism. Whites are starting to stand up more for their race as Blacks did years ago. If that means Whites are getting worse then wouldn't it be better to get worse in order to get better than live in fear of what the other races think of them?

We are getting better – more blacks are going to school and becoming professionals.
It does seem like whites are slipping – how so: I see increasing numbers in white poverty (blacks also have poverty…) but I see more whites committing crimes than from 10 years ago. As far as proof: this is just my own observation where I live and the news

Look… I understand what your saying with your last comments. I think there is still some resentment from the past but not all feel this way and resort to name-calling. You’re talking about ‘reverse’ racism. Honestly, I would love to see things like affirmative action go away so we can be seen more equal and “one team” but I honestly don’t know if we would be included at all if these things would go away…

I know. Christians are just the worst for debating. Muslims simply kill each other.

omaghbombing.jpg

It's like comparing a sand grain to a boulder.

Wingnut claims that christians, all of whom celebrate human sacrifice, don't kill each other

Then I pwned his ass, so he changes his tune to "We're less bloody than those other guys":lol::lol::lol:

How sad!! Wingnuts think christianity is a religion of peace because they don't kill as many people as others do.

omaghbombing.jpg

Wingnut claims that christians, all of whom celebrate human sacrifice, don't kill each other

Then I pwned his ass, so he changes his tune to "We're less bloody than those other guys":lol::lol::lol:

How sad!! Wingnuts think christianity is a religion of peace because they don't kill as many people as others do.

Do Christians kill in the name of their religion? If so then provide the details and to what extent this is occurring. And please stay current, lets say within this century.

Do Christians kill in the name of their religion? If so then provide the details and to what extent this is occurring. And please stay current, lets say within this century.

Yes, and I"ve already posted the picture.

ANd if that's not good enough, Google Scott Roemer

Last edited:

One picture?
Google Scott Roemer.... I did , now direct me to which site supports your argument that Christians kill in the name of their religion on the same scale that muslims do.

Oh and by the way that picture doesn't prove anything other than something caused a big mess.

Last edited:

One picture?
Google Scott Roemer.... I did , now direct me to which site supports your argument that Christians kill in the name of their religion on the same scale that muslims do.

Oh and by the way that picture doesn't prove anything other than something caused a big mess.

And another wingnut gets PWNED!!!

How sad that the best defense christianity a wingnut can come up with is "We don't kill each other as often as those other guys"

poverty

Im poor, but im not violent, and the same can be said about my friends so your arguement is invalid. Poverty doesnt make people violent, but inferior cultures certainly do. An inferior culture will consistantly produce bad parents which raise bad kids, who later become bad parents themselves and the cycle continues.

Last edited:

One picture?

And another wingnut gets PWNED!!!

How sad that the best defense christianity a wingnut can come up with is "We don't kill each other as often as those other guys"

You pwned yourself.. I asked for proof and you offer one picture and some clowns name.

Grow a brain and come back and I'll school you some more.

By the way, that quote wasn't from me, but I'm well aware that facts are alien to you lying liberals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back