More Dangerous Negro Behavior?

dont ignore cuban crime.

How about the latinos?

Dont forget those Albanians.

The author of the OP doesn't know, but starts his dopey thread based on his racist presumption. He couldn't have defined himself better as a racist jerk-off if he had tried.

And as Toro notes, what a guy he chooses to emulate. 52nd Street, gutter dweller racist scum.

Where I live Blacks are killing blacks, but whites are robbing banks, devising meth labs, raping gay men and dumping their bodies in trash bins. BTW that man's body still hasn't been found and it's been over two weeks.,

Where I live Blacks are killing blacks, but whites are robbing banks, devising meth labs, raping gay men and dumping their bodies in trash bins. BTW that man's body still hasn't been found and it's been over two weeks.,

If this body hasn't yet been found, then how the hell do you know it's in a trash bin?

If this body hasn't yet been found, then how the hell do you know it's in a trash bin?

Frankly, I'm glad you asked that question with your nasty ass. The guy who had sex with this 18 yr old man of whom he met on-line said the young man died during the sex (he continued having sex with him while the man was dead) then he panicked and decided to put the body in a dumpster. The police contacted the owners of the garbage company and was told where the dumpster was taken but it was not the right place. That's why!

Well thank God they aren't raping straight men.

dont ignore cuban crime.

How about the latinos?

Dont forget those Albanians.

I know a lot of crap like that used to happen with the Italian Mafia. And crap like that still happens in Ireland. My gosh, are those Caucasoid people more prone to violence or something?:eusa_shhh:

The author of the OP doesn't know, but starts his dopey thread based on his racist presumption. He couldn't have defined himself better as a racist jerk-off if he had tried.

And as Toro notes, what a guy he chooses to emulate. 52nd Street, gutter dweller racist scum.

Interesting. So by asking questions I was being presumptuous? Including the title there are 4 questions asked in the OP.

As to 52ndStreet, he constantly uses broad generalizations to paint all whites as bad people. Something I did not do but figured if 52nd read it he wouldn't pick up on the difference.

Forum List

Back