Christianity with whites and blacks

It's like comparing a sand grain to a boulder.

Wingnut claims that christians, all of whom celebrate human sacrifice, don't kill each other

Then I pwned his ass, so he changes his tune to "We're less bloody than those other guys":lol::lol::lol:

How sad!! Wingnuts think christianity is a religion of peace because they don't kill as many people as others do.

Do Christians kill in the name of their religion? If so then provide the details and to what extent this is occurring. And please stay current, lets say within this century.

I dread to see the "Crusades" analogy.

The Crusades analogy is like saying "I once killed a man in my teens, was convicted, and served my time, and now that means it's ok for someone else to kill."

One picture?
Google Scott Roemer.... I did , now direct me to which site supports your argument that Christians kill in the name of their religion on the same scale that muslims do.

Oh and by the way that picture doesn't prove anything other than something caused a big mess.

And another wingnut gets PWNED!!!

How sad that the best defense christianity a wingnut can come up with is "We don't kill each other as often as those other guys"

You pwned yourself.. I asked for proof and you offer one picture and some clowns name.

Grow a brain and come back and I'll school you some more.

By the way, that quote wasn't from me, but I'm well aware that facts are alien to you lying liberals.

As expected, the wingnut won't admit he was wrong to say that christians don't kill others in the name of religion

In wingnut world, it's OK for christians to murder, as long as it's not in the name of religion. It's what you would expect from a religion that worships human sacrifice.

How sad that the best defense christianity a wingnut can come up with is "We don't kill each other as often as those other guys"

You pwned yourself.. I asked for proof and you offer one picture and some clowns name.

By the way, that quote wasn't from me, but I'm well aware that facts are alien to you lying liberals.

As expected, the wingnut won't admit he was wrong to say that christians don't kill others in the name of religion

In wingnut world, it's OK for christians to murder, as long as it's not in the name of religion. It's what you would expect from a religion that worships human sacrifice.

Im a proud atheist, and i have plenty of awful things i would love to say about Christianity, but them murdering in the name of god isnt one of them, because it simply doesnt happen. Of course you will find cases of lone crazy individuals committing some horrible crime, but it isnt because that guy is a christian, its because hes crazy. I would also add that those crazy individuals are hated by their fellow christians and they make absolutely no apologies for them.

Muslims on the other hand have hundreds of thousands, if not millions of worshippers that have murder in their hearts. Any muslim country in the world you care to mention has massive problems, some of them are far worse than others, but all of them are still fucked up. They go crazy and kill people over cartoons and they are incapable of hearing any criticism about their religion without losing their minds. They think they are perfect, but in reality they are a vile poisnonous cult and their religion is the worst thing to ever happen to humans. Worse than cancer or AIDs by a long shot.

Last edited:
Wingnut claims that christians, all of whom celebrate human sacrifice, don't kill each other

Then I pwned his ass, so he changes his tune to "We're less bloody than those other guys":lol::lol::lol:

How sad!! Wingnuts think christianity is a religion of peace because they don't kill as many people as others do.

Do Christians kill in the name of their religion? If so then provide the details and to what extent this is occurring. And please stay current, lets say within this century.

I dread to see the "Crusades" analogy.

The Crusades analogy is like saying "I once killed a man in my teens, was convicted, and served my time, and now that means it's ok for someone else to kill."

That's why I specified THIS CENTURY!

I'm not wrong, the fact is you cannot show evidence that Christians in this day and age kill innocent people on the same scale as muslims. You show one picture, which could be a picture of a tornado hitting a building far all we know and you give some clowns name as if that is any kind of evidence.

As I said before, when you grow a brain come back and I'll educate your dumbass.

Im a proud atheist, and i have plenty of awful things i would love to say about Christianity, but them murdering in the name of god isnt one of them, because it simply doesnt happen. Of course you will find cases of lone crazy individuals committing some horrible crime, but it isnt because that guy is a christian, its because hes crazy. I would also add that those crazy individuals are hated by their fellow christians and they make absolutely no apologies for them.

Muslims on the other hand have hundreds of thousands, if not millions of worshippers that have murder in their hearts. Any muslim country in the world you care to mention has massive problems, some of them are far worse than others, but all of them are still fucked up. They go crazy and kill people over cartoons and they are incapable of hearing any criticism about their religion without losing their minds. They think they are perfect, but in reality they are a vile poisnonous cult and their religion is the worst thing to ever happen to humans. Worse than cancer or AIDs by a long shot.

Funny how the christians who murder aren't "real christians"; they're just crazy

But the muslims who kill are the real muslims, and they're not crazy at all

I'm not wrong, the fact is you cannot show evidence that Christians in this day and age kill innocent people on the same scale as muslims. You show one picture, which could be a picture of a tornado hitting a building far all we know and you give some clowns name as if that is any kind of evidence.

As I said before, when you grow a brain come back and I'll educate your dumbass.

Nothing says "Christianity is a peaceful religion" like saying "Christianity is only #2 when it comes to murdering our own kind":lol:

Nothing says "Christianity is a peaceful religion" like saying "Christianity is only #2 when it comes to murdering our own kind":lol:

When you provide proof that people kill in the name of Christianity on a scale that's even close to that of muslims, you may have a point. But until then you have nothing.

When you provide proof that people kill in the name of Christianity on a scale that's even close to that of muslims, you may have a point. But until then you have nothing.

Your concession is duly noted.

I concede that the best you can do to defend christian murderers is "Christianity is only #2 when it comes to murdering our own kind"

I concede that the best you can do to defend christian murderers is "Christianity is only #2 when it comes to murdering our own kind"

Where did he say that? :cuckoo:

Here

When confronted with the fact that christians kill other christians over religion, the ONLY DEFENSE a wingnut can come up with is "We don't kill as many as the muslims do"

Here

When confronted with the fact that christians kill other christians over religion, the ONLY DEFENSE a wingnut can come up with is "We don't kill as many as the muslims do"

Sorry, but what you attributed to him is how YOU interpreted what he said. He said to provide proof of your claim, he made no assertions at all about Christianity. So, where is your proof?

Here

Sorry, but what you attributed to him is how YOU interpreted what he said. He said to provide proof of your claim, he made no assertions at all about Christianity. So, where is your proof?

Umm, LL has, on many occassions, claimed the muslim have killed more people in the name of religion that christianity has in order to "defend" christianity. Even LL isn't disputing this.

If anyone should be posting proof, it is LL.

Here

Umm, LL has, on many occassions, claimed the muslim have killed more people in the name of religion that christianity has in order to "defend" christianity. Even LL isn't disputing this.

So, you have none? Just what I thought.

So, you have none? Just what I thought.

LL has none

Forum List

Back