Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Christianity operates like a mob, and the pastors are the dons, and the members are treated like suckers who are led like mindless sheep.

Organized christianish religion does operate the way you describe.
Jesus's people have been and are heeding Jesus's command to "COME OUT" of the many cults that comprise organized christianish religion.

In most of the Christian church services, you have a pastor who really is one big mouth, and the members who are many ears. They just sit and listen to the mouth. The first services in history was nothing like that, they all participated in the services. And they did it in homes, not buildings.

Christianity operates like a mob, and the pastors are the dons, and the members are treated like suckers who are led like mindless sheep.

Organized christianish religion does operate the way you describe.
Jesus's people have been and are heeding Jesus's command to "COME OUT" of the many cults that comprise organized christianish religion.

In most of the Christian church services, you have a pastor who really is one big mouth, and the members who are many ears.
They just sit and listen to the mouth. The first services in history was nothing like that, they all participated in the services.
And they did it in homes, not buildings.

Yea, I've known that for over 40 years. I realized that shortly after becoming a believer and reading 1 Corinthians 14

26 How is it then, brothers? When you come together, every one of you has a psalm, a teaching, a tongue, a revelation, and an interpretation. Let all things be done for edification. 27 If anyone speaks in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and each in turn, and let one interpret. 28 But if there is no interpreter, let him remain silent in the church, and let him speak to himself and to God.

29 Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others judge. 30 If anything is revealed to another that sits by, let the first keep silent. 31 For you may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged. 32 The spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets. 33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. ............
36 What? Did the word of God come from you? Or did it come to you only? 37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that what I am writing you is a command of the Lord. 38 But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

I see, so God is leading you to condemn the condemners..............

Nice.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

I see, so God is leading you to condemn the condemners..............

Nice.

There is no condemnation in Christ Jesus; You cannot find, in these archives, me condemning anyone. Your observation of me is dead wrong.

You obviously can't read, or take the time to read???

Christianity is more dangerous than Atheism because they are hiding behind God, using God as their back round. Claiming that God speaks to them. Atheist don't do that.

Christianity tries to put themselves in the place of God. A very dangerous thing to do. They are a dangerous people.

"Christianity" is a nebulous vague label ....
as you use it it it's just a way to slander everybody with even the most tenuous association with Christ

as you use it it it's just a way to slander everybody with even the most tenuous association with Christ

It is a vague label, but it is being used by 2.2 billion people; they are thus placing themselves into the line of free game criticism.

It is a vague label, but it is being used by 2.2 billion people; they are thus placing themselves into the line of free game criticism.

For some strange prideful reason, Christianity thinks its above criticism. Their spiritual ego is a monster!

For some strange prideful reason, Christianity thinks its above criticism. Their spiritual ego is a monster!

No, that's missing the mark. Christians understand that as humans we are not going to be able to live our faith perfectly or be perfect people or that even our rites are perfection. Christians acknowledge valid criticism.

What happens on forums is similar to a person showing up at a football game and criticizing it because no one bowled a strike. Oftentimes criticism is so far out in left field, that we are on two different fields, talking about two different games.

No, that's missing the mark. Christians understand that as humans we are not going to be able to live our faith perfectly or be perfect people or that even our rites are perfection. Christians acknowledge valid criticism.

What happens on forums is similar to a person showing up at a football game and criticizing it because no one bowled a strike. Oftentimes criticism is so far out in left field, that we are on two different fields, talking about two different games.

Well I agree that does happen, and I agree that" Some Christians" acknowledge criticism, just not enough of them. There are 2.2 billion Christians, and in my view, most of them think they are so spiritual, that they cannot be criticized. They think they hold a monopoly on righteousness.

Well I agree that does happen, and I agree that" Some Christians" acknowledge criticism, just not enough of them. There are 2.2 billion Christians, and in my view, most of them think they are so spiritual, that they cannot be criticized. They think they hold a monopoly on righteousness.

Perhaps you need to get around more Christians? I know Christians of all denominations, none of whom use the term "spiritual" in regards to themselves. They are are often the first to criticize themselves. Rather than thinking we have a hold on monopoly on righteousness, most of us are striving just to reach out and touch it. It is what draws us to religion.

Perhaps you need to get around more Christians? I know Christians of all denominations, none of whom use the term "spiritual" in regards to themselves. They are are often the first to criticize themselves. Rather than thinking we have a hold on monopoly on righteousness, most of us are striving just to reach out and touch it. It is what draws us to religion.

I was a Christian for 35 years, and I have met Christians from all over the world, and communicated with them. They are some of the most condemning religious folk I have ever known, eternal hell punishing is their idea of dealing with unbelievers. They think they are God's anointed. They feel they, and they alone hold the kingdom of God in their hands. They think they are kings! The list goes on and on, I turned away from it because I got tired of the fertile deception, and their total blindness to it.

But some of them are good people, I have known some good Christians.

Do you know how you can tell Christianity is more dangerous than atheism? 99.9 percent of the prison population in America are religious. atheism almost doesn’t exist in prison.

Do you know how you can tell Christianity is more dangerous than atheism? 99.9 percent of the prison population in America are religious. atheism almost doesn’t exist in prison.

I don't believe either one of those, but I would say that more religious people are in prison that Atheist.

I don't believe either one of those, but I would say that more religious people are in prison that Atheist.
Just know that the two times religion was forced on us (the crusades and Islam) math science logic and reason were attacked.

They still do it to this day. Tell a Christian you’re an atheist. Immediately they will equate that with immorality

Nobody has ever been killed in the name of atheism

Christians are being just as deceived because Jesus would not be caught dead involved in any religions on earth today they are all corrupt and all began with evil intent

Forum List

Back