Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

40 “The King will answer, ‘Truly I say to you, as you have done it for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you have done it for Me.’

41 “Then He will say to those at the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Prepared for the devil and his demons, NOT humans!

40 “The King will answer, ‘Truly I say to you, as you have done it for one of the least of these brothers of Mine, you have done it for Me.’

41 “Then He will say to those at the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the eternal fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

Jesus is clearly talking about humans .... which you can see but won't admit .... cause you have become committed to a lie

Jesus is clearly talking about humans .... which you can see but won't admit .... cause you have become committed to a lie

Well yes, I am committed to the salvation of God, because in my view, God and Jesus are; they are because they completely love us all. Just as you are committed to a limited number of salvation, I am believing and hoping for an unlimited number; because I have seen too many humans who need that from God, their in bad shape. And according to the bible, I am allowed to hope ALL things; so your dismal assessment of my commitments is meaningless, but I honor your belief in God. Sorry we disagree, that kind of thing happens.

Some claim God-Jesus are going to save everyone. The caveat is that if scripture is true and God-Jesus are not going to save everyone,
(but are in fact going to send some to an eternal damnation-fire) , then in their opinion, ipso facto God-Jesus are evil.

So... the 'all are saved' group claim, if pertinent scripture is true ... then God-Jesus are evil. To get God-Jesus 'off the hook' they must claim the pertinent scripture is false.

Some claim God-Jesus are going to save everyone. The caveat is that if scripture is true and God-Jesus are not going to save everyone,
(but are in fact going to send some to an eternal damnation-fire) , then in their opinion, ipso facto God-Jesus are evil.

So... the 'all are saved' group claim, if pertinent scripture is true ... then God-Jesus are evil. To get God-Jesus 'off the hook' they must claim the pertinent scripture is false.

Greetings John, I remember a bit of time ago during a study of Isaiah, I looked at chapter 45, verses 21-25. A stunning couple of verses again with God himself doing the talking. I am a firm believer that anything the Father has said in scripture, cannot be trumped or changed or over written by any other biblical character. Including Jesus. God calls himself , in verse 21 " A Just God and Saviour!" He tells in 22, look unto him, ALL the ends of the earth and be saved! God is being all inclusive with this prophecy. But amazingly John, in verse 23 he continues with his prophecy but labels it " A Vow." A vow is an earnest promise to "Perform a specified act!" So what God is about to reveal is VERY serious and important to him. And its his only vow recorded in scripture.

Notice, " I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness and shall not return, that unto me EVERY knee shall bow, and EVERY mouth shall confess." Wow, God is swearing; and he said this word has been sent out into reality and will not return to him unaccomplished. Every single human ever created shall bow to him and confess to him , and both of those are solid signs of human conversion. When you bow to God and confess to him, its going to be because God has already decreed that you will. You are saved, not because of anything you have done , this salvation came out of God's mouth IN RIGHTEOUSNESS, HIS Righteousness. Those believers who doubt this, simply doubt the true power of God.

In verse 25 it states in the Lord ALL the seed of Israel shall be justified. But the Fathers reason for this incredible justification and him topping it off with Jesus death, is to GIVE salvation to ALL, that is the true gospel, the stunning good news-- we ALL make it! In Romans 5:18, " Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation, ( Christianity sees that part , religion can always see condemnation, but the incredible mercy and grace of God must just be hard to see and believe), " Even so by the righteousness of one, the FREE GIFT came upon ALL MEN unto justification of life!

So true salvation is free; it cannot be earned, we don't have to bargain with God, it is a gift! Its God given and its free. Christianity always tries to roadblock that, teaching we have to " Accept Christ", live good, go to church, it goes on and on, like a list of demands. They mean well , but once you learn the incredible simplicity in the salvation of God, it will increase your faith in the salvation of yourself, and others! You will no longer try to limit who gets into God's Kingdom. Jesus saw that in the Pharisees in Matt. 23:13, he taught they " Shut up the Kingdom of heaven against men." You know, just road block the free gift.

He was talking about both. A question I have seen here is, "Why would God create a such a place for those He is suppose to love?" The verse above answers that. He didn't. It was created for Satan and the the angels that chose to follow Satan. It will also be home to those who chose to follow their Father, Satan.
Not all children are God's children.

Yes, salvation is a gift. Sadly some permanently reject the gift. Some/many adamantly permanently claim the gift not given.

At some point .... One must believe to receive ......

Claiming all will be saved is tantamount to telling people "believe anything you want to... behave any way you want to .... no need for any repentance .... you'll still be saved"

Like the predestinationist that claims if you are 'predestined to be saved' ,
then you could jump off the skyscraper and curse Jesus all the way down and still be saved !

Note from OT:

'.......all flesh shall come to worship before Me, says the Lord.
24 And they shall go forth and look on the corpses of the men who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm shall not die, nor shall their fire be quenched.
And they shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.

I call heaven and earth to witnesses against you this day, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse.
Therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;
Deuteronomy 30:19

God is not stupid John, if any of his children choose death and curses, he still will not allow their ignorance to doom them. Would you do that to your children for choosing drugs and crime as a lifestyle? Would you punish your kids forever for being stupid and ignorant? In Isaiah 66:9 God ask the question should he create humans , cause them to be born and have life, only not to allow them to have a greater birth? Should he close his womb to that? No, God will not shut off salvation for any stupid human reasoning coming from his confused blood thirsty followers.

This is the future of human sin, Isaiah 65:17, " For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former shall not be remembered , nor come to mind." All humans worthy of death and punishment , will be punished and then released and cleaned; and interestingly cleaned by the lake of fire, which I think is its purpose for humans, we all will be salted with this fire, Mark 9:49. This belief of eternal hell punishing is a VERY hard assessment to place on humans for being weak and surcomming to sin. I mean if you take a pin and stick it in my thumb 5 times a minute, for 24 hours a day, then do that to me for an eternity, listen most people would go mad in less than a year of this minor punishing. If you think about it, its insane and is an assault on the true character of God. It is teaching and has taught unbelievers and Atheist that God is an ego maniac, hurting you forever for just not believing in him. Something he can take care of in seconds.

Christ is ALL AND IN ALL, Col. 3:11. And for every negative scripture that is brought up to defend this arcane punishing, I can show humans being forgiven, changed and saved, praise God , with your same bible.

Hey listen, the REASON Jesus came to earth was to save the earth. Not the physical earth, but ALL the humans on it! All the horrible sin and reasons why you see humans not being granted God's Kingdom, have been removed! Listen to Jesus ; in Luke 5:32, " I came not to call the righteous, ( or believers), but sinners to repentance, ( or unbelievers). All those humans who you think are not going to make it, ARE the reason Jesus came to us, his focus is on unbelievers. And Jesus HAS the power to " Subdue all things to himself", Phil. 3:21, some Christians just don't believe he will use that power, largely because of their faulty views on this so called " Free will doctrine." Again error can corrupt a wonderful truth like the salvation of this world. Jesus is not going to stand there and allow humans to be neglected this great free gift of love from the Father.

In 1John 4:14, " We have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the World!" Jesus came to call sinners to repentance, ( so all sinners are " Called of God!), and he did that because the Father sent him on this Holy mission, he has not failed. If just ONE humans is lost, then we cannot call him a world savior, because world in scripture means All. This is good news, the guilt of sin no longer needs to haunt us, we no longer have to worry about our loved ones and those who had ragged corrupt lives. They are totally copvered.

One may rightfully ask or say, well if that's the case , people can live any kind of way they wish; news flash, that's what they were going to do anyway. Hey God has that covered. In Romans 11:32 For God has locked them all up in unbelief, that he might have Mercy on them All." Lock them up now in their sin, with the Holy purpose of freeing them up later. That is part of his plan, and notice the use of the term " All." Still we see this great pattern of " Inclusion" in scripture.

Look at how " All" is constantly being used;

http://www.tentmaker.org/tracts/DoYouBelieve.html

He was talking about both. A question I have seen here is, "Why would God create a such a place for those He is suppose to love?" The verse above answers that. He didn't. It was created for Satan and the the angels that chose to follow Satan. It will also be home to those who chose to follow their Father, Satan.
Not all children are God's children.

Well we agree partly, but I see no nothing in scripture that can subtract any human being birthed , or created by God, thus all humans belong to him. All are the actual children of God. Notice then Psalms 24:1, " The earth is the Lord's , and the FULLNEST thereof; the world and they who dwell on it!" In other words all humans are Gods children, you cannot tell anyone that they do not belong to God, but some Christians are separatist like that, they like to remove people from salvation. If anyone dares tell me I am not God's child, I would just show them Col. 3:11, where it states that Christ is all and IN All!"

Religion has been steered off the course of the true salvation God has issued, now this brutal separatist spirit has invaded their consciousness , and they are blind to it; infected with the burning pages of pagan history, they think God cannot change a human in sin. God, the author and finisher of salvation, they dare claim that he is going to loose millions of sheep, when Jesus said he would not loose one.

Don't you listen to that, God will do no such thing.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.
Still proselytizing your godless religion I see. You have nothing to offer.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.
Still proselytizing your godless religion I see. You have nothing to offer.

Nothing to offer to you, and I regret that you see no value in it; I wish that you could. I really do. I believe these things with all my heart.

So I offer all my heart and that what I am saying is the truth that I understand at this time. Can I be wrong? Sure I can be, I been wrong about things all my life. I look back, because hindsight is better than foresight, and after I have learned, evolved and grew some, I can look back and find where I was in error . You just be glad you were corrected, change and move on.

But I love writing; I got nothing better to do.

A group of Jews weren't happy with Moses. God started to drop them like flies, to the point that Aaron ran out in their midst and asked God to spare the rest. No saving or changing of their minds before Aaron arrived. Just Dead.
How many did David kill with a bone from an ass? They are still dead.
Where is Judas? Christ said he kept them all but one. The one that was turned over to Satan.
Christ said there were those that make Him puke. Those He tells to get away from Him because they used His protocol to create miracles, but never knew Him.
God said in the end times, of those who reject Him, that He will turn them over to Satan.
Every human has the potential to be a child of God. Not everyone chooses to be. There is only one way to the Father and that is through Christ. Those who refuse the gift that Christ offered, do not enter God's domain. You can either accept Christ's sin free record in place of your own sin covered record, to enter our Father's house, or not.
If you die covered in your sin, then you take your chances at the White Throne Judgment.

Last edited:
A group of Jews weren't happy with Moses. God started to drop them like flies, to the point that Aaron ran out in their midst and asked God to spare the rest. No saving or changing of their minds before Aaron arrived. Just Dead.
How many did David kill with a bone from an ass? They are still dead.
Where is Judas? Christ said he kept them all but one. The one that was turned over to Satan.
Christ said there were those that make Him puke. Those He tells to get away from Him because they used His protocol to create miracles, but never knew Him.
God said in the end times, of those who reject Him, that He will turn them over to Satan.
Every human has the potential to be a child of God. Not everyone chooses to be. There is only one way to the Father and that is through Christ. Those who refuse the gift that Christ offered, do not enter God's domain. You can either accept Christ's sin free record in place of your own sin covered record, to enter our Father's house, or not.
If you die covered in your sin, then you take your chances at the White Throne Judgment.[/QUOTE

Bull crap, every one is already saved, there is no condemnation. Those who reject Christ are saved by Christ.

Humanity was created by God to live, not to die and stay dead. Life is all of our destiny; life with Jesus and our incredible loving Father God. No religion, especially Christianity, can cut short the salvation of humanity; they cannot keep us away from God , nor can they hog the Kingdom unto themselves. No Christian has any say so in the salvation of another. Christians are too condemning for God to involve them in the salvation of sinners. No human stands between me and God. Or you and God.

Revelation makes it plain that whosoever takes "mark" and worship Beast/image will end up eternally tormented.
Revelation makes it plain that whosoever refuses to take "mark" and refuses to worship Beast/image will "reign with Christ."
Satan wants all to end up with Satan in eternal torment.
Jesus's servants warn all to heed Revelation and decline taking of "mark" and decline worship of the Beast/image.
We are heading toward a simple test.
Pass the test and one reigns with Christ. Jesus's servants encourage all to pass the test.
Fail the test and one spends eternity in torment. Satan's servants hope you will fail the test.

" I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and the authority to judge was given to them.
And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness of Jesus and for the word of God.
They had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands.
They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

“If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out in full strength into the cup of His anger.
He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 The smoke of their torment will ascend forever and ever. They have no rest day or night,
who worship the beast and his image and whoever receives the mark of his name.” Revelation 14:9-11

4aVcs5s.png

Revelation makes it plain that whosoever takes "mark" and worship Beast/image will end up eternally tormented.
Revelation makes it plain that whosoever refuses to take "mark" and refuses to worship Beast/image will "reign with Christ."
Satan wants all to end up with Satan in eternal torment.
Jesus's servants warn all to heed Revelation and decline taking of "mark" and decline worship of the Beast/image.
We are heading toward a simple test.
Pass the test and one reigns with Christ. Jesus's servants encourage all to pass the test.
Fail the test and one spends eternity in torment. Satan's servants hope you will fail the test.

" I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and the authority to judge was given to them.
And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness of Jesus and for the word of God.
They had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands.
They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

“If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out in full strength into the cup of His anger.
He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 The smoke of their torment will ascend forever and ever. They have no rest day or night,
who worship the beast and his image and whoever receives the mark of his name.” Revelation 14:9-11

4aVcs5s.png

I think the mark of the beast is a religious way of thinking. More than likely the Christian way of thinking. Its a conscious way of false understanding.

Christianity operates like a mob, and the pastors are the dons, and the members are treated like suckers who are led like mindless sheep.

Christianity operates like a mob, and the pastors are the dons, and the members are treated like suckers who are led like mindless sheep.

Organized christianish religion does operate the way you describe.
Jesus's people have been and are heeding Jesus's command to "COME OUT" of the many cults that comprise organized christianish religion.

Forum List

Back