Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

This is what you said. I quote you,

"Heres more;

The Christians Who Want To Execute You-And The Repuplicans Who Courth Them/ Queerty"

The number of names listed in that post was 0. I counted them seven times. I came up with 0 all seven times.

It doesn't matter any more. You couldn't list any names whatsoever of Christians who want gays dead. I was outrageously generous I gave you credit for listing 2 names. All you had to do was come up with 1 name and you couldn't do it. You gave up. Don't you remember? I have already assumed that you are incapable of listing one name of a Christian who wants gays dead. I have moved on. Stop worrying about it. You can't do it. You have proven that.

Get somebody to do it for you. You are a quitter. You have had your chance. Now I have given up on you.

Well yes ,I have given up;

but I guess I am more stubborn than you ;

Like ISIS, US Christian Extremists Advocate Killing Gays – But ISIS Is Actually Doing It

Excuse me if I bring the world in on this stomping of your points;

1000s who died in anti-gay, anti-trans attacks (updates)

Sorry just one more, I guess I just like stomping on you ;
Doesn’t the Bible Tell Christians to Put Homosexuals to Death? | Desiring God

Last edited:
Kevin Swanson and Steve Anderson advocate a government that executes homosexuals not rogue vigilantes. That is a big difference if you consider that Kevin Swanson and Steve Anderson live in the United States. Within the United States it would require a lot of massive political hurdles to institute the death penalty for homosexuals. An idiot can see with 100% clarity that Kevin Swanson and Steve Anderson are completely benign and irrelevant if that idiot has two or three brain cells to rub together. I'm finding out that not all idiots have two or three brain cells. The only potential harm that Kevin Swanson and Steve Anderson could inflict is hurt feelings. They are not dangerous in any way shape or form yet some loony tunes with outrageous imaginations paint them as a great threat to the safety of homosexuals. It's really funny if you think about it. People really are that stupid. I'm not making it up.

"Heres more;

The Christians Who Want To Execute You-And The Repuplicans Who Courth Them/ Queerty"

The number of names listed in that post was 0. I counted them seven times. I came up with 0 all seven times.

It doesn't matter any more. You couldn't list any names whatsoever of Christians who want gays dead. I was outrageously generous I gave you credit for listing 2 names. All you had to do was come up with 1 name and you couldn't do it. You gave up. Don't you remember? I have already assumed that you are incapable of listing one name of a Christian who wants gays dead. I have moved on. Stop worrying about it. You can't do it. You have proven that.

Get somebody to do it for you. You are a quitter. You have had your chance. Now I have given up on you.

Like ISIS, US Christian Extremists Advocate Killing Gays – But ISIS Is Actually Doing It

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.
Did you hear about the Muslim marine who died because they hazed him too hard? You can bet the bullies were all Christians.

Kevin Swanson and Steve Anderson advocate a government that executes homosexuals not rogue vigilantes. That is a big difference if you consider that Kevin Swanson and Steve Anderson live in the United States. Within the United States it would require a lot of massive political hurdles to institute the death penalty for homosexuals. An idiot can see with 100% clarity that Kevin Swanson and Steve Anderson are completely benign and irrelevant if that idiot has two or three brain cells to rub together. I'm finding out that not all idiots have two or three brain cells. The only potential harm that Kevin Swanson and Steve Anderson could inflict is hurt feelings. They are not dangerous in any way shape or form yet some loony tunes with outrageous imaginations paint them as a great threat to the safety of homosexuals. It's really funny if you think about it. People really are that stupid. I'm not making it up.

"Heres more;

Just one more;

How Christian Religious Fanatics Kill Gay Teenagers Part Three - paulroebling

"Heres more;

Just one more;

You can use google really well. That wasn't the challenge. Everybody can use google.

"Heres more;

Just one more;

You can use google really well. That wasn't the challenge. Everybody can use google.

Oh come now , lets not get soft, you have pronounced yourself the winner ; I'm just stomping on you for the fun of it. Come now , have a heart; and have another website;

Baptist Minister: Christians Shouldn't Mourn 'Death of Sodomites'

"Heres more;

Just one more;

Oh come now , lets not get soft, you have pronounced yourself the winner ; I'm just stomping on you for the fun of it. Come now , have a heart; and have another website;

I absolutely love Roger Jiminez. You should add him to your list of 0. You would at least have one on your list. It's personal with him. His sister-in-law is a homosexual. Roger Jiminez is a student of Steve Anderson. I expected you to come across Roger Jiminez and Steve Anderson in your search.

You have 3 now. You did it! I'll overlook that fact that you didn't compile them into a list. You have 3.

Just one more;

I absolutely love Roger Jiminez. You should add him to your list of 0. You would at least have one on your list. It's personal with him. His sister-in-law is a homosexual. Roger Jiminez is a student of Steve Anderson. I expected you to come across Roger Jiminez and Steve Anderson in your search.

You have 3 now. You did it! I'll overlook that fact that you didn't compile them into a list. You have 3.

I understand , its hard to overlook getting stomped!

Just one more;

You did it. You gave me 3. What more is there to say? You finally won. It took you 30 hours to accomplish it but that's fine. There is probably other things going on in your life. You found 3. I'm happy for you!

:banana:

You did it. You gave me 3. What more is there to say? You finally won. It took you 30 hours to accomplish it but that's fine. There is probably other things going on in your life. You found 3. I'm happy for you!

I have enjoyed stomping on you ; you remind me of the Christians, they don't know when their getting stomped on either.

I have enjoyed stomping on you ; you remind me of the Christians, they don't know when their getting stomped on either.

You won! You gave me three names. That's all I asked for and you did it. I have acknowledged my defeat. What are you talking about?

You won! You gave me three names. That's all I asked for and you did it. I have acknowledged my defeat. What are you talking about?

There you go , take your whipping like a man.

There you go , take your whipping like a man.
Ever hear of an atheist drill seargent picking on Christian recruits because they believe In God? No and you never will.

Did you hear about the Muslim recruit hazed so bad he died? Ask any one of the murderers and you'll find they all believe in God and that America is a Christian nation.

Oh Christians murder, no doubt it there are no sins that Christians are not guilty of.

Christians are even converting Atheist to their nonsense.

I became a Christian when I was 11. I didn't become an atheist until sometime in 2011 or 2012 around the age of 32 or 33. I'm not sure exactly when it happened. Habitually giving away money is good for you. Being a selfish pig will make you miserable or broke and miserable. Some people can manage to refuse giving away money and just be miserable but most become broke too. I know people that make $80,000 + per year but can't afford to buy groceries. Do you think that is because they gave away $8,000 to the poor? I don't think that is their problem at all. I think their problem is that they didn't give away $8,000. They become unaware of the realities of poverty by avoiding their duty to care for the poor. All of us are vulnerable of becoming poor even Bill Gates. Giving reminds us of that reality.

People who refuse to give to others deserve everything they get.

Whoops! Wrong thread. Oh well. I'll let it stand.

Christians are even converting Atheist to their nonsense.

I became a Christian when I was 11. I didn't become an atheist until sometime in 2011 or 2012 around the age of 32 or 33. I'm not sure exactly when it happened. Habitually giving away money is good for you. Being a selfish pig will make you miserable or broke and miserable. Some people can manage to refuse giving away money and just be miserable but most become broke too. I know people that make $80,000 + per year but can't afford to buy groceries. Do you think that is because they gave away $8,000 to the poor? I don't think that is their problem at all. I think their problem is that they didn't give away $8,000. They become unaware of the realities of poverty by avoiding their duty to care for the poor. All of us are vulnerable of becoming poor even Bill Gates. Giving reminds us of that reality.

People who refuse to give to others deserve everything they get.

Whoops! Wrong thread. Oh well. I'll let it stand.

I am not against giving , and I understand you complaining on the wrong thread; I mean you must do what your doing, but at least try to understand why I am doing it.

Oh Christians murder, no doubt it there are no sins that Christians are not guilty of.

An Alabama pastor told the crowd at a high school football game to rise for the national anthem or get shot. “If you don’t want to stand for the National Anthem, you can line up over there by the fence and let our military personnel take a few shots AT you since they’re taking shots FOR you,” There was “crazy cheering” after the incendiary comments. Most likely from Christians in the crowd.

School officials quickly denounced Joyner, who announces football games at McKenzie High School in addition to serving as pastor at the Sweet Home Baptist Church.

“Threats of violence are a violation of school policy and certainly not condoned by the school board.” But at a church? No problem.

Alabama Pastor Allen Joyner Says People Who Don't Stand For The National Anthem Should Be Shot | Huffington Post

Forum List

Back