Christianity Declines, Unbelief Rises, Islam Fastest-Growing Faith in England

Avatar, you misunderstand islam. The common grounds are the most superficial of grounds. It's like saying Christians drink water, Muslims drink water, therefore there is common ground upon which all can agree. It's just not a basis for two people or institutions to work together.

Every human being has some common ground or interest.

I can work with people who are Muslims, Christian, Jewish, hindu, Buddhist, agnostic, athiest, etc when we have common goals. Heck, I can even work with progressives/communists if we had common goals. No common goals come to mind off the top of my head.

Christians are the most persecuted people in this country....no, wait....White male christians are the most persecuted people in this country.

I haven't seen any stats. But I do know it's politically correct to persecute both Christians and white males. No one has a problem with that. At least, not in popular society circles.

Christians are the most persecuted people in this country....no, wait....White male christians are the most persecuted people in this country.

I haven't seen any stats. But I do know it's politically correct to persecute both Christians and white males. No one has a problem with that. At least, not in popular society circles.

Really?

Go ahead and cite this 'persecution' you're referring to.

Please be quite specific.

Oh, oh, I can!
See: All of Humanity.
We're really good at persecuting each other for anything.

The whole "Persecuting Christians" thing right now is just in vogue. Give it past the New Year, people will find something new to hate on.

Very true! It's easy to paint Islam in a negative light - their radicals are pretty good at doing that for us - but in the Koran itself there are a lot of good values. People just like to distort the truth.

To me it's similar to how people cherry-pick the Bible, looking for things that only support their viewpoint. I've read the Koran, and, while it is in a sense more violent than the New Testament, Mohammed actually did say a lot of positive things. He even tried to spin war into a positive light, explaining that, should you conquer someone, you should treat those people with respect, and you should do your best to help people.

Hell, even war should be treated as a last resort according to him.

So are you saying that the quran is Gods words dictated to Muhammad by the angel Gabriel from a tablet preserved in heaven?

If so see my thread "is the quran gods words"

As for the quran having good bits it is because it is easier to catch more flies with honey than vinegar. The good bits are just padding that mean nothing as the main theme of the quran is to make people live in fear of God and obey Muhammads wishes. The idea that a prophet of God would preach any kind of war against unbelievers is a tragic joke.
But the unholy quran even has an entire chapter/sura 8, devoted to dividing the spoils of war, and it says one fifth of the spoils belong to Muhammad.

This so called prophet of God incites people to battle and to die for him, and if they do they will go to heaven, and if they turn away from overwhelming odds they will go to hell.

2.216 Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not.

4.74 Let those fight in the cause of God Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of God,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).

4.76 Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

9.29 Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that
forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

9.123 O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that God is with those who fear Him.

48.16 Say to the desert Arabs who lagged behind: "Ye shall be summoned (to fight) against a people given to vehement war: then shall ye fight, or they shall submit. Then if ye show obedience, God will grant you a goodly reward, but if ye turn back as ye did before, He will punish you with a grievous Penalty."

Dajjal did exactly what Glen just pointed out. Take verses out of context. People can read each chapter themselves, it's not hard to find translations. So ill leave that to the people.

But what's ironic is Dajjal interprets fighting as literal fighting, violence, when fighting could mean struggling or striving for your cause.

Not only that, but he's taking verses which address specific events in 'Islamic' history, such as the first one he listed directly addresses a government which planned to persecute the few hundred Muslims at the time of the verse.

What's funnier is if I pull verses from the Bible in the same exact light, he refuses to interpret it the same he interprets the Quran. And I'm not saying the Bible advocates what Dajjal says the Quran advocates. I understand Abrahamic religion. But this indivual is clearly biased and has an odd agenda.

You really don't find such hateful people like that who devote their time trying to lie to people about what the Quran says and what Muslims say the Quran says. Wierd.

Btw, Dajjals signature is the end of the full hadith. In which a shepered was done exactly to him what the Prophet ordered to the criminals. The reason why, was at this time there was still Mosaic law, eye for an eye.

So they had cut the hands and legs of the Shepered and burned his eyes. So the eye for an eye was applied to them.

Here's the full hadith:

Narrated By Anas : Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

Btw, Dajjals signature is the end of the full hadith. In which a shepered was done exactly to him what the Prophet ordered to the criminals. The reason why, was at this time there was still Mosaic law, eye for an eye.

So they had cut the hands and legs of the Shepered and burned his eyes. So the eye for an eye was applied to them.

Here's the full hadith:

Narrated By Anas : Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

Fuck your piss drinking petophile prophet - Muslims will be nothing but fodder before the second coming!

Here's the full hadith:

Fuck your piss drinking petophile prophet - Muslims will be nothing but fodder before the second coming!

:doubt:

New census data released in Britain show that Islam is the fastest-growing religion, the number of people identifying with no religion has almost doubled over 10 years, and the number of those describing themselves as Christian has dropped to 59 percent, down from 72 percent in 2001.

Christianity Declines, Unbelief Rises, Islam Fastest-Growing Faith in England | CNS News

Yes, it is JUST as our Lord Jesus Christ said it will be, and it will continue to be, until the end. (Read carefully the verses below in Matthew 24)

You think it's bad now? Give it time, we've seen nothing yet. Godlessness will abound. It is written. It will be done. Sadly even with these verses and many others pointed out showing what is happening is exactly as HE said, many will still ignore what He has done for all, and what is said in His Word.

Those in Christ our Lord, keep standing fast and may God bless you.

Matthew 24
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.

5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,

13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
Matthew 24 NIV - The Destruction of the Temple and Signs - Bible Gateway

Last edited:
As if a true prophet of God would order anyone tortured and murdered. Oh! but according to Islam he would. Here is another hadith where Muhammad orders a couple to be stoned to death.

Bukhari
Volume 8, Book 82, Number 809:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

A Jew and a Jewess were brought to Allah's Apostle on a charge of committing an illegal sexual intercourse. The Prophet asked them. "What is the legal punishment (for this sin) in your Book (Torah)?" They replied, "Our priests have innovated the punishment of blackening the faces with charcoal and Tajbiya." 'Abdullah bin Salam said, "O Allah's Apostle, tell them to bring the Torah." The Torah was brought, and then one of the Jews put his hand over the Divine Verse of the Rajam (stoning to death) and started reading what preceded and what followed it. On that, Ibn Salam said to the Jew, "Lift up your hand." Behold! The Divine Verse of the Rajam was under his hand. So Allah's Apostle ordered that the two (sinners) be stoned to death, and so they were stoned. Ibn 'Umar added: So both of them were stoned at the Balat and I saw the Jew sheltering the Jewess.

I couldn't agree more. Nothing was more evident than the last presidential election, when network after network proclaimed that the "White, male vote in this country no longer makes a difference"

Look, demographics change. Cultures change. Population changes. The ethnicity of a country inevitably changes over time. That's the natural order of the universe. However, the attack on Christianity in this country is terrifying. The left seems determined to wipe Christianity out, while cowering in the face of Judaism and Islam.

Think of it like this: Mel Gibson is no longer allowed to work in Hollywood due to his anti-semetic rant. Had he went nuts about Baptists, folks in hollywood would have laughed. A Muslim Father murders his daughter because she "dares" talk to an "infidel" boy in High School and the ACLU defends his "religious right" to practice his religion. I understand times change, but the way Christianity is attacked in this country is greatly disturbing to me, a Christian man. Yet, on the other hand, it does, at least to me, seem to offer solace in that Christians have been taught that indeed, in the end times, this would happen.

This "dichotomy", however, of White people celebrating the end of the "White, male, Christian" puzzles the living daylights out of me.

I am a black man. I sat and watched while White, Male newscasters nearly wet themselves with glee, and White, female newscasters proclaimed (in so many words) that the era of the "evil white man was over". Needless to say, I was, and continue to be, dumbfounded. My Wife and I kept looking at each other and asking each other "have these people lost their minds completely"??

Or, could it be that the scripture is actually correct?

"Beware the wolf who comes dressed as a sheep"

Last edited:
As if a true prophet of God would order anyone tortured and murdered. Oh! but according to Islam he would. Here is another hadith where Muhammad orders a couple to be stoned to death.

Bukhari
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

A Jew and a Jewess were brought to Allah's Apostle on a charge of committing an illegal sexual intercourse. The Prophet asked them. "What is the legal punishment (for this sin) in your Book (Torah)?" They replied, "Our priests have innovated the punishment of blackening the faces with charcoal and Tajbiya." 'Abdullah bin Salam said, "O Allah's Apostle, tell them to bring the Torah." The Torah was brought, and then one of the Jews put his hand over the Divine Verse of the Rajam (stoning to death) and started reading what preceded and what followed it. On that, Ibn Salam said to the Jew, "Lift up your hand." Behold! The Divine Verse of the Rajam was under his hand. So Allah's Apostle ordered that the two (sinners) be stoned to death, and so they were stoned. Ibn 'Umar added: So both of them were stoned at the Balat and I saw the Jew sheltering the Jewess.

Did you know a Jew brought those who confessed to committing adultery and according to Mosiac law, the Jew that brought them said to Muhammad if mosiac law is what is applied.

You're screen name can be defined as a LIAR, misguided, etc. I'm sure you're proud of being that.

Bukhari
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Did you know a Jew brought those who confessed to committing adultery and according to Mosiac law, the Jew that brought them said to Muhammad if mosiac law is what is applied.

Muhammad was a murdering bandit who denyed Jesus message of mercy,

When Jesus saw a woman who was going to be stoned, he said " Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" So nobody stoned the woman. Torah or no Torah.

Here is another hadith where Muhammad orders a killing.

Hadith Bukhari
Volume 4, Book 52, Number 286:
Narrated Salama bin Al-Akwa:

"An infidel spy came to the Prophet while he was on a journey. The spy sat with the companions of the Prophet and started talking and then went away. The Prophet said (to his companions), 'Chase and kill him.' So, I killed him." The Prophet then gave him the belongings of the killed spy (in addition to his share of the war booty).

Here's the full hadith:

You honestly think that makes it BETTER?

What an animal your Warlord was. Brutal and vicious.

Muhammad was a murdering bandit who denyed Jesus message of mercy,

When Jesus saw a woman who was going to be stoned, he said " Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" So nobody stoned the woman. Torah or no Torah.

Yes, well the Warlord Muhammad was not Jesus and had nothing in common with Jesus.

Muhammad has a LOT in common with Genghis Khan and Pol Pot, but nothing at all in common with Jesus.

Muhammad and Jesus are both prophets of God and were sent to help mankind get back on the straight path leading to heaven. :cool:

Let's for the sake of argument, what you say is true.

Then why do they teach different and contrary things?

Christ is more than a prophet. He's the Son of God. He atoned for our sins. The Spirit has told me this and I would invite you to learn this from the Spirit as well.

Forum List

Back